Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,801 members, 7,851,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Sold out - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold out (2772 Views)

SOLD OUT Benz C300 Tokunbo In Ibadan 08088525399 / SOLD OUT Toyota Highlander Tokunbo @5.5m 08088525399 / SOLD OUT BMW X6 7m 08088525399 Videos available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sold out by buchilino(m): 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
nna4ke:

Nor worry I go keep am wait for you grin
NA NOW U DEY TALK.
Re: Sold out by hillary22: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
@Angels09,

It is your father's and family life that you will ruin.

poor men always complain when others are flying high.

you better not provoke me.

if i mean you, u will regret your life.

trust me.
Re: Sold out by nna4ke: 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
buchilino:

BROS BUY CAR U NO WON BUY, NA 2 JUST DEY TALK TALK. AH WETIN, DEM SEND U?. WE WAY LIKE BENZ, ALLOW US TALK U NO AGREE. ABEG OP, U STEAL IM GF?.

----------
Don't mind him he is among the mummy's pet in nairaland forum here that talk from their anus, but I'm not moved by his talk.

1 Like

Re: Sold out by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
hillary22:
@Angels09,
It is your father's and family life that you will ruin.
poor men always complain when others are flying high.
you better not provoke me.
if i mean you, u will regret your life.
trust me.

you just sealed your own fate.
Re: Sold out by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
nna4ke:

----------
Don't mind him he is among the mummy's pet in nairaland forum here that talk from their anus, but I'm not moved by his talk.
take my challenge and create the thread... stop mentioning me on this thread
Re: Sold out by emmancecute(m): 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
dokyOloye:
yeah.
Saw d compressor/turbo charger from d pictures U uploaded subsequently so I deduced it's gonna be C180,200 or 230.
Happy sales bro.
Only the c230 of this model as a super charger hence the c230, kompressor which is absent in this car. Clean ride but the price though!
Re: Sold out by emmancecute(m): 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
Op happy sales joor. I dey secretly pray for my mind make the motor reach February make I run come pick am from you.gringrin[/quote]
Thought I was the only secretly praying the car could Wait till February, make I come rush am.

1 Like

Re: Sold out by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 19, 2017
The C class I used before developed fuel thank issues. fuel gauge shows there's fuel but car goes off. How do I prevent this problem in future because I am a Mercedes lover or are there models u can advice for me. God bless
Re: Sold out by nna4ke: 5:17am On Jan 19, 2017
ponzihater:
The C class I used before developed fuel thank issues. fuel gauge shows there's fuel but car goes off. How do I prevent this problem in future because I am a Mercedes lover or are there models u can advice for me. God bless

Ponzihater, which model of C-class are you using? also, car maintenance matter alot, if your car of any type develops fault, take it to experts to first diagnose it before repair with that you are save, but, C-class is a car of taste just confirm from expert repairers. And also know it that, there are diff models.
Re: Sold out by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 19, 2017
ponzihater:
there are two choices.
a You buy an aftermarket fuel tank which I got for 5k at one of the Ladipo warehouses years back
b . Or you can get the fuel sending unit replacement. that would be from Trade fair Alaba...... but it's usually more expensive than the tank which comes with it.

good morning.
OP happy sales.

assuming it's a w202.... the remedy for w203 is also similar. for more details there's a w202 thread I created in 2012 you will find out more about it there. it should be like a few pages

https://www.nairaland.com/1087033/reliability-c180-w202s-general/9#19936752

that's the link.
Re: Sold out by nna4ke: 9:34am On Jan 19, 2017
angels09:

there are two choices.
a You buy an aftermarket fuel tank which I got for 5k at one of the Ladipo warehouses years back
b . Or you can get the fuel sending unit replacement. that would be from Trade fair Alaba...... but it's usually more expensive than the tank which comes with it.

good morning.
OP happy sales.

assuming it's a w202.... the remedy for w203 is also similar. for more details there's a w202 thread I created in 2012 you will find out more about it there. it should be like a few pages

https://www.nairaland.com/1087033/reliability-c180-w202s-general/9#19936752

that's the link.

Thanks for your good wishes. It is well with us all.

1 Like

Re: Sold out by nna4ke: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
nna4ke:

Thanks for your good wishes. It is well with us all.

---------------------

Thank you all for your contributions and suggestions, am happy to infom you that the bae is gone. smiley
Re: Sold out by bishopkay: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
nna4ke:

---------------------

Thank you all for your contributions and suggestions, am happy to infom you that the bae is gone. smiley

Chai Na to open eye dey wait for another market ooo
Re: Sold out by DjQris(m): 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
Sweet ride bros!!! Can it fly 4 850k? And Wrz the location of the car?? Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lamborghini Submerged In The Lekki Flooding / 2months Regd Toyota Camry (big For something 1.750m) / Audi A6 2008 Fsi 3.2 Quattro V6 Full Options Toks 2.6m 07062725752

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.