Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up (9063 Views)

These 5 Rare Photos Of Bobrisky Without Filters Might Scare You! / The Real Face Of Bobrisky Without Snapchat Filters / New Photo Of Bobrisky Without Snapchat Filter Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up by Nnamdisblog(m): 8:46am On Jan 17, 2017
Cute photo of Bleaching cream expert Bobriky without Make-up. Oshey Baddest!

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/checkout-photo-of-bobrisky-without-make-up.html

Re: Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up by pyyxxaro: 8:47am On Jan 17, 2017
Like say to slap this guy thru fine possible ehn

The slap when i for give this boy just now just now ehn

E face for swell up pass agege bread embarassed

Even Buhari go feel the vibration of the slap for that e cabin biscuit chest angry

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up by femolacqua(m): 9:09am On Jan 17, 2017
OMG what kind of rubbish is this?
Re: Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up by refreshrate: 9:10am On Jan 17, 2017
It's a brown roof thing ...the rest of us can't see the difference.
Re: Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up by NegeduGrace(f): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2017
disgusting

Re: Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 17, 2017
And op who is a male tagged this pic as "cute" ...I give up mehn

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up by Sapphire86(f): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2017
Jarizod:
And op who is a male tagged this pic as "cute" ...I give up mehn

You just read my mind!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:40am On Jan 17, 2017
Even the devil knows that I will use him(if he's my son) for money ritual to help those that aspire to be somebody in life angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up by princeemmma(m): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
abi diz one dey craze niii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up by pat077: 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
Disgusting....
Re: Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up by Kingsley1000(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Even the devil knows that I will use him(if he's my son) for money ritual to help those that aspire to be somebody in life angry angry angry
Lol....the guy dey plan do plastic surgery
Re: Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up by Azeequeen(f): 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
This is beyond natural
Re: Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up by Omoluabi16(m): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
Azeequeen:
This is beyond natural
wow! you're absolutely gorgeous.
Re: Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up by Azeequeen(f): 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
Omoluabi16:
wow! you're absolutely gorgeous.
Thanks
Re: Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up by SandraDiOku(f): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
eish, this is scary
Re: Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up by Babygal4eva(f): 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
am I the only one seeing the make-up on his face tho

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up by ffrreeee(f): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
You refer to this ---- as cute ?
I give up
Re: Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up by mikron(m): 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
@op do u know the true meaning of without makeup? check his face again and give me an answer
Re: Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up by WebSurfer(m): 12:14am On Jan 18, 2017
Azeequeen:

Thanks

Absolutely? Nahh ,

Too Gorgeous
Re: Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up by Donshemzy1234: 1:10am On Jan 18, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

You nailed it....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 18, 2017
Nnamdisblog:

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/checkout-photo-of-bobrisky-without-make-up.html
OP are you MR MARVIN GAYE??
since when did that basterd become cute?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up by prela(f): 8:35am On Jan 18, 2017
ehhhh wwooooooh!!!!!!!! grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 21, 2021
Nnamdisblog:

ewww total disgrace to mankind
Re: Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up by Mondrous(m): 5:35pm On May 21, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Like say to slap this guy thru fine possible ehn

The slap when i for give this boy just now just now ehn

E face for swell up pass agege bread embarassed

Even Buhari go feel the vibration of the slap for that e cabin biscuit chest angry
funny enough
Re: Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up by doubleE70: 9:05pm On May 21, 2021
he looks like devil
dis one choke!!!

(1) (Reply)

Adam Levine Of Maroon 5 And New Wife Have Bloody Sex In New Video (18+) / Mario Balottelli Slept With These 10 Beautiful Ladies? (PHOTOS) / Hilarious Photo Of The Day: Blue Ivy Vs North West On Kim K's New Nude Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.