Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

NANS Condemns UNIMAD Bomb Blast - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS Condemns UNIMAD Bomb Blast (439 Views)

Corpse Of UNIUYO Student Shot Dead During NANS Election Recovered (Graphic Pics) / Salam Oyejide Of NANS Involved In Accident (Photos) / NAUS Condemns UNIMAD Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NANS Condemns UNIMAD Bomb Blast by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 17, 2017
It is with heavy heart I write to condole the management/Students of UNIMAID in the unfortunate terror incidence that happened to them yesterday the 16th of January.
It is highly condemnable and we pray Borno and the rest of the North Eastern States and beyond enjoys a well deserving peace and stability soonest.
While appreciating the federal Government and the Nigerian Army for the success achieved so far in the fight against Boko Haram,we urge them to put in more effort for it is not yet uhuru.
We pray Allah accepts the soul of the death of the affected people and quick recovery for those hospitalised while preparing to pay a solidarity visit to the school and the region at large.

Kadiri Aruna NANS President.

Re: NANS Condemns UNIMAD Bomb Blast by Flexherbal(m): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2017
Thanks for showing concern.
Re: NANS Condemns UNIMAD Bomb Blast by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 17, 2017
Seun mynd44 fynestboi contribute your quota to the killing

(1) (Reply)

My Change Or My Balance.which One Is Correct? / Travel To USA And Work As RN IN Hospital And Health Agencies / Download Latest Project Topics And Materials For FREE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.