Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town (36229 Views)

The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia / Nigerian Port Authority Names Its 4 New Tug Boats Daura, Ubima, Uromi And Majiya / Result Sheet Misses In Amaechiā€™s Unit In Rivers Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town by andresia(m): 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
rusher14:

It appears he doesn't do anything for you too.

I tire o.

And the dude is a supposed graduate

1 Like

Re: The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town by Thisis2raw(m): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
drshrewd:

grin one of the propagandist sighted grin

please tell wike to try and construct even if it is a batcher school...two years almost gone.

meanwhile Amaechi built most of his over 500 modern schools during his first tenure when oil was still selling for less than $50 per barel wink
please wen did oil was been sold for $50 in the last 10yrs?

And you made a mention of 500 modern schools... Before that man tenure, was there any schools in Rivers?
Re: The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town by Abagworo(m): 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
infohenry:
You are not saying the truth, I believe you don't even where ubima is. Amaechi built all the link roads in that community, ubima was used as cut off during the construction of ph-owerri Road which resulted in deterioration of those Road but immediately after rccc finished. Amaechi reconstructed those roads, from isiokpo new Road you before the army checking point turn right that leads to omodioma, ubima through risopalm to umuapu, so next time go through this road you will see a Amaechi compound along that road a police van parked at the entrance. For school there two modern primary schools in ubima but secondary is what I have not seen so can argue anything on that.

It baffles me how some Rivers people can claim not to see Amaechi's "unmatchable" developments. 90% of every good infrastructure you see in Rivers State today is Amaechi's handiwork. With the rate the present government is going it will take 100 years to achieve 50% of Amaechi's legacy in every sector.
Re: The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town by horlabiyi(m): 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
And he looted the state dry. Well he once said "we loot because Nigerians don't stone us"
Re: The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town by Abagworo(m): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
A visit to Owerri last Christmas seeing the level of work ongoing in a State that earns 20% as much will make you understand how incompetent the present Rivers government is.
Re: The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town by drshrewd: 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Spyker:
The images are actually true, it is Community Secondary School Ubima.
The fact is that Amaechi abandoned the school and started a new secondary school which he also left abandoned.
The pictures you see are from the school and there was a news about the visit of the Commissioner of Education visiting the school on the radio and television. The other school Amaechi tried to build in Ubima had foundations for storey buildings and chapel but somehow he abandoned this.
Those who feel this is not real can just drive down to Ubima unannouced, visit the school and publish their own pictures.
The elections are over, it is time for governance hence I don't see any reason why people will call this cheap lies.
Yes, Amaechi also built some primary school in partnership with the UBE and the product of that partnership is the pictures you also see as schools he built. The good thing about government is continuity which Wike is trying to do. Please, let us stop politicising education.

you such a crafty propagandist. UBE partnered with Rivers government to build over 500 modern schools? why didn't they partner with other state to build schools that are close in quality to that of Rivers.

you better stop such cheap propaganda. UBE give each state paltry sum in form of education subvention and did not particularly partner with any state. Amaechi invested billions way over 20% of his yearly budget on education so much so that Port Harcourt attracted the world book capital (first city to achieve this feat in sub Saharan Africa).

for the school, I have drive pass Amaechi community and to best of my Knowledge I have sighted one of the mordern schools their.

stop this cheap black mail already sad
Re: The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town by guychidile: 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
oh my God,is this PIC true..,pls Wike, try do every thing possible and renovate this school,so that the people will feel devedends of democracy.
Re: The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
CXLVII:
Ameachi did a lot for education in Rivers state and it's a big shame if this pictures re true. His model schools in Rivers state can't be compared to none in the entire South-South
am not understanding Sir
Re: The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town by DauraDullard0(m): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
rusher14:

It appears he doesn't do anything for you too.
Unfortunately for you, his grammar is still correct. Amaechi isn't dead yet, is he?
Re: The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town by nwakibie3(m): 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
CXLVII:
Ameachi did a lot for education in Rivers state and it's a big shame if this pictures re true. His model schools in Rivers state can't be compared to none in the entire South-South

Those schools u are talking about are only functional in port Harcourt. Go to the rural areas and see how dilapidated their schools are. I served in rivers state.
Re: The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town by nwakibie3(m): 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
obailala:
This story stinks, Amaechi who built over 400 NEW world class primary and secondary schools across Rivers state would not have any in his local government?...

Guy those schools he built are only functional in port Harcourt. Enter rural areas in rivers state and how bad their schools are. He did nthn in the rural areas.
Re: The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Even with the evidence some persons are still defending. SMH.Naija politicians are the same everywhere,
Re: The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town by Chigorkizz(m): 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town by CioAngels(f): 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ameachi the thief, stealing from his community too. Mannerless leaders, in the voice of gov ajimobi's daughter.
Re: The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town by akigbemaru: 5:12am On Jan 18, 2017
school
Re: The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town by Spyker: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
drshrewd:

you such a crafty propagandist. UBE partnered with Rivers government to build over 500 modern schools? why didn't they partner with other state to build schools that are close in quality to that of Rivers.

you better stop such cheap propaganda. UBE give each state paltry sum in form of education subvention and did not particularly partner with any state. Amaechi invested billions way over 20% of his yearly budget on education so much so that Port Harcourt attracted the world book capital (first city to achieve this feat in sub Saharan Africa).

for the school, I have drive pass Amaechi community and to best of my Knowledge I have sighted one of the mordern schools their.

stop this cheap black mail already sad

You don't have to insult me to make a point, the school you drove past in Ubima is the primary school built before Amaechi became Governor. That school was built by the RSUBEB headed by Reverend Father Pius Kii. I am a Rivers State man and come from the same local government with Amaechi. In fact, my community shares boundary with Ubima. That you drove past a Primary located at St. Theresa's catholic church, Ubima doesn't mean this is propaganda. I was at Ubima during the New Year and was also there just before the visit of the Commissioner. I don't have to give false information when I know it is verifiable.

I challenge you to stop over at the secondary school whenever you pass through Ubima, stop and take shots and show the world. I had mentioned earlier that Amaechi started another secondary school in Ubima with foundations for storey buildings, halls and domitory but he didn't complete it. In fact, that place is very big with massive land acquired there. STOP DEFENDING what you have little or no idea about. This is not propaganda. I don't thread in such. You can choose to believe or not, it's not my business.

Mr. Defender of Amaechi, have you taken a ride on the Rivers Monorail as I see you as one of those who defend blindly without investigating.
Take note that the primary schools Amaechi built had similar structure and design with those built by the RSUBEB (Rivers State Universal Education Board) headed by Fr. Pius Kii. You can do a google search to get more information about it. TRUTH IS BITTER but it is still the truth.
Ask yourself why the APC Spokeman in Rivers State, the Commissioners under Amaechi and even Amaechi himself have not denied that this is not Community Secondary School, Ubima?

I am done responding to you, do your research before countering what you know little about.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari / Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders / Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.