Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Tiles In Replacement Of German Floor - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tiles In Replacement Of German Floor (2551 Views)

Estimate For Doing German Floor & Chain Lintel For A 3bedrm Bungalow / How Much Will Cost To Do German Floor In Itire Surulere / Pls What Is The Minimum Height Of Oversite Concrete(german Floor)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiles In Replacement Of German Floor by omokab: 10:45am On Jan 17, 2017
Please, people should help me on this topic I got from my tillers. The man told me that it is not necessary to do German floor for the fact that I will do tiles. But when I told my bricklayer he said it can't be possible because they are serving different purposes. Somebody also told me that, it is a new development as what people were doing now. So, I just come here for help so that I will not fall victim. I just observe that, the bricklayer will like to do his own part to get money if at all it is not necessary to do German floor likewise the tiller. An engineer or somebody with fast knowledge on building should bail me out of this please.
Re: Tiles In Replacement Of German Floor by mufutau55(m): 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
omokab:
Please, people should help me on this topic I got from my tillers. The man told me that it is not necessary to do German floor for the fact that I will do tiles. But when I told my bricklayer he said it can't be possible because they are serving different purposes. Somebody also told me that, it is a new development as what people were doing now. So, I just come here for help so that I will not fall victim. I just observe that, the bricklayer will like to do his own part to get money if at all it is not necessary to do German floor likewise the tiller. An engineer or somebody with fast knowledge on building should bail me out of this please.

Don't listen to your Tiler o. Make sure you do your German Floor to make the floor strong and to stop any water sipping thru your foundation in future... Tiles does not stop this o... Your bricklayers is right.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Tiles In Replacement Of German Floor by omokab: 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
mufutau55:

Don't listen to your Tiler o. Make sure you do your German Floor to make the floor strong and to stop any water sipping thru your foundation in future... Tiles does not stop this o... Your bricklayers is right.

Hajji M.
thank you for your concern
Re: Tiles In Replacement Of German Floor by Bossman(m): 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
As Hajji M said - do not listen to the person selling you tiles. More info on German floor http://buildingcontractorsecrets.com/2010/07/28/importance-of-german-or-oversite-concrete/

(1) (Reply)

Arium Estate Abijo GRA, Ajah (7M). Title: C of O / Introducing The Bio Digester Toilet / 5-bedroom Duplex In Lekki Phase-1 Estate For Sale...video footage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.