Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died (25000 Views)

Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) / Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance / Chibok Girls: Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Her Return From Sambisa Forest Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by pope191: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
Seun get is money from traffic, mmm participants get their pay from the scheme, its understandable. Where does the anti-mmmites get their pay from?

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by Lasskeey: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
grin
Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
pope191:
Seun get is money from traffic, mmm participants get their pay from the scheme, its understandable. Where does the anti-mmmites get their pay from?
begging from MMM participant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by Funkybabee(f): 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
interesting!!!!
Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by Ten12(m): 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Some people are just better writing stories and fictions than being spokesperson...discover ur calling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by OBAGADAFFI: 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
African leaders sound alike when it comes to the use and abuse of power. You are right, I am quoting the Governor of Oyo State, Nigeria, Governor Abiola Ajimobi. Students of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) provoked him. They had the temerity to remind him that their school had been shut down for eight months. The Governor was so irritated, he sounded as if the students were disturbing him.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by Koolking(m): 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
lalasticlala:

I hear you can get your money back, and MMM says they are ready to change the world.”

“I don’t know about changing the world, but let them change my sadness to joy by just returning my money, but now they say they can only pay a small amount per day and that those who invested big money like me should wait.”

“How much did you invest?”

“If I tell you the figure, you will know that the year is not new at all.”

“Tell me.”

“So you can go and tell your wife and your wife can tell my wife and the three of you can tell everybody. I just pray MMM does not mess me up, otherwise all of you won’t have anything to gossip about when you start looking for a casket.”
/

Hahahahaha! Very funny. Nigerians are the most difficult people especially when it comes to short cut to wealth

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
My problem with nigerians they hardly read a post,bt wants 2 b d first 2 comment,i pity some pple................my take on this piece is simple

operation wake up nd pray nigeria,our voice needs 2 be heard one way or d other.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by jericco1(m): 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Very captivating.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by Viking007(m): 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
jericco1:
Very captivating.
cheesy I enjoyed every line. He is good biko.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by angeltolly(f): 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Wow...... I read all through and enjoyed every bit of it

Most people that commented in the 1st page did not even read the piece...... All they are after is to comment. If it's Chidinma news now, you will read. Sad

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by EMXTAN1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
After all said and done, d mmm saga might just be fiction, but Mr Ruben is a good writer and speaks fluently, i undastnd and prefer listening to him than the President whom wen speaking English strains my ear,yet i find it difficult to hear or undastnd him
Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by Mustay(m): 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Abati is a damn good writer. Makes me remember Dare Babarinsa of TELL magazine the way he writes these dialogues. His sense of humour is tongue

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by altitudee: 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
we just get some ppl at the top who re clueless...keep up ur writting and continuing making money by writing about things u ve no idea of....i gh on friday and now...i don get alert...risk it...that is why we call it life...everyday is a risk...either we die or we live
Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by guiddoti: 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
How I love this man, he is now writing in parables. He has eaten from devil's table so couldn't write in plain language again. But, this new episode of writing stories is good sha! Former prisoner, Good way to tweet your fans you are back, columnist.

Why do we have too many noise on MMM?

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by Mustay(m): 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ten12:
Some people are just better writing stories and fictions than being spokesperson...discover ur calling

Sincerely, I think if Abati or any of his guys reads this, he needs to invest in this SOHK - School of Humorous Knocks

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by jericco1(m): 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Viking007:
cheesy I enjoyed every line. He is good biko.
as in eh...he's a good columnist.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by Coldfeets: 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
You get sense.

Unfortunately, the oga at the top is not even ready to share the proceeds of his business with his 'workers'.

It's really a pity.

Monki dey work; baboon dey shop. grin
Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by Jeffy1206(m): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
Boring!!! Waiting for another mmm topic on fp I love it undecided

Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by guiddoti: 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ten12:
Straight to the point.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by mrikay: 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
IT GETS RATHER BORING READING THE SAME TOPIC OVER AND OVER AGAIN. what is all the rukus about?

I don't Give a FVCK!!
Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by back2sender: 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
MMM IS DEAD AND BURIED.
They are looking for mugus new comer to provide thats why they are fighting tooth and nail to attack any MMM thread on nairaland.
Seun please continue to allow MMM thread be on the front page, we will keep enlightening potential mugus to avoid this scam called MMM.
MMM IS DEAD AND BURIED. None of my friends that are in this scheme don get help and they provided help in November ending and december before the system CRASHED. So what is happening to the money they pumped into the system in November and december?
Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by back2sender: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
mrikay:
IT GETS RATHER BORING READING THE SAME TOPIC OVER AND OVER AGAIN. what is all the rukus about?

I don't Give a FVCK!!
Walk away but as for me and my household we will keep enlightening potential mugus to avoid MMM.
MMM IS A FRAUD
Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by obamabinladen(m): 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Zico5:
All these epistles u are reading from nairaland about MMM is just figment and idea of banks to kill morale of members. Nairaland has been bought or pay a very robust amount to derail MMM participants. I told u we are becoming stronger everyday. My money is not going to the cover of any bank again, Seun should get that. Even u can take gun and begin to hunt MMM participants if what u are doing now is not enough. Bank marketers are aware of the danger of MMM And how many of them were sacked last year for non performance. I stand with MMM whatsoever cos if nothing good is there these people will not aim to kill it. Pls let's show these set of senseless people we can take charge of our lives and do whatever we like with our money. God bless MMM, we stand gidigba. MMM will go from strength to strength.

Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by penjohn(m): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=Zico5 post=52880427]All these epistles u are reading from nairaland about MMM is just figment and idea of banks to kill morale of members. Nairaland has been bought or pay a very robust amount to derail MMM participants. I told u we are becoming stronger everyday. My money is not going to the cover of any bank again, Seun should get that. Even u can take gun and begin to hunt MMM participants if what u are doing now is not enough. Bank marketers are aware of the danger of MMM And how many of them were sacked last year for non performance. I stand with MMM whatsoever cos if nothing good is there these people will not aim to kill it. Pls let's show these set of senseless people we can take charge of our lives and do whatever we like with our money. God bless MMM, we stand gidigba. MMM will go from strength to strength.
Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Zico5:
All these epistles u are reading from nairaland about MMM is just figment and idea of banks to kill morale of members. Nairaland has been bought or pay a very robust amount to derail MMM participants. I told u we are becoming stronger everyday. My money is not going to the cover of any bank again, Seun should get that. Even u can take gun and begin to hunt MMM participants if what u are doing now is not enough. Bank marketers are aware of the danger of MMM And how many of them were sacked last year for non performance. I stand with MMM whatsoever cos if nothing good is there these people will not aim to kill it. Pls let's show these set of senseless people we can take charge of our lives and do whatever we like with our money. God bless MMM, we stand gidigba. MMM will go from strength to strength.

Read, you won't...you're here disgracing yourself

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by Genilufoye: 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=babyfaceafrica post=52880488][/quote]
You guys are dumb head you would never agree that mmm would scam you until you can no longer feed a family
Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by Donshemzy1234: 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
kaybestt:
some1 should pls epp me with dah ... dont giv a 4k meme

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
This is an exciting piece of article.i read it from start to finishz
Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by zang: 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
what's he saying
Re: Reuben Abati: The Return Of MMM, Tales From Sambisa And The Boy Died by ipodstinks: 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
Normal nonsense about mmm. I got paid yesterday and today and av confirmed one, will confirm the other one later in the day.

NGN3.79 credited to a/c no 549****909 INTEREST PAID on 30-dec-2016. Your Avail. Bal. is NGN1,065.77. Initial amount in the account b4 yesterday.

NGN36,000.00 Cr to a/c no 549****909 0056142/akintola e@ikt at LAGOS - IKOTUN on 16-Jan-17. Your Avail. Bal. is NGN37,065.77. Thank you. After getting alert from mmm yesterday.

NGN18,000.00 Cr to a/c no 549****909 50232106 BY NTOZUKA @ ASABA 2 at ASABA - DENNIS OSADEBEY 3 on 17-Jan-17. Your Avail. Bal. is NGN55,065.77. Thank you. Another alert this morning.
To those that keep asking for us the participant to put the payment evidence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction / Lawmakers Who Sponsored The Highest Number Of Bills In The 7th NASS / Wike And Wife At Thanksgiving Service Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.