Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

What MMM Tells You About A Nigerian - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What MMM Tells You About A Nigerian (616 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Participants I Just Got My Balance, Who Else Got Theirs / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What MMM Tells You About A Nigerian by sirhamilton(m): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nigerians are such hypocrites, I've been quietly reading posts on MMM.
And I keep wondering are these participants criminals? Why cant everyone just mind their business. But No! We suddenly have Ponzi Scheme analyst popping up every 24 hours giving reasons why MMM won't operate smoothly ever again, MMM is dead, MMM is dieing etc
Look around you, you will find under-performing leaders everywhere and you are all comfortable with that? You have never written an article about the presently failing government? The sick economy? I guess you all are comfortable with that I assume. Right now if you are reasonable enough the least of your concerns should be MMM, write about how the economy can be revived and not why mmm should die.
It's appalling when I see individuals abusing Mmm participants of being greedy, yet a government official loots billions of naira and we say in our hearts "it's a normal thing". Nobody writes a lengthy article on it, it makes front page for just 24 hours and it's history.
I know a couple of individuals presently castigating MMM who couldn't participate simply because they were jobless and broke( I'm sure same applies to over 50% of the die hard MMM critics.
I know I'm already sounding like a participant already. That's what you have probably concluded by now "yes he's one of them" .
As difficult as you might find this to believe, I'm just a Nigerian who finds it impossibly difficult to understand why his fellow Nigerians channel their time and energy towards the wrong subject.
This piece won't be complete if I don't say how disappointed I'm In Naira Land concerning the way it's handling the MMM issue. It's hard not to believe there is a personal Feud. Either that or NL has a personal interest. I've been monitoring a few blogs equally reputable blog and the case has been different. Until now I've never been so disappointed in NL.

I look forward to the scathing comments of the 50% die hard critics I mentioned earlier. .

2 Likes

Re: What MMM Tells You About A Nigerian by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: What MMM Tells You About A Nigerian by tammie24: 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
Be sure you'll never make front page

Since you are pro-MMM tongue
Re: What MMM Tells You About A Nigerian by rottennaija(m): 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
tammie24:
Be sure you'll never make front page

Since you are pro-MMM tongue

LOL... Sure thing
Re: What MMM Tells You About A Nigerian by sirhamilton(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
The aim of the post is not making front page. I'm Simply penning what I think cool
Re: What MMM Tells You About A Nigerian by deleo16(m): 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ok
OK ooo
Alright

(1) (Reply)

See How #1,500 Can Turn You Into A Multimillionaire. / / A Good Man Leaves An Inheritance For His Children's Children... Invest NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.