Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,935 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Samsung Galaxy S8 Leaks Reveal Selfie Camera Autofocus, Dimensions, And Model... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S8 Leaks Reveal Selfie Camera Autofocus, Dimensions, And Model... (730 Views)

Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner / How To Reveal Any Hidden Caller Identity(private Number) On Your Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S8 Leaks Reveal Selfie Camera Autofocus, Dimensions, And Model... by johnson74: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
Samsung Galaxy S8 will be the South Korean company’s first big smartphone launch since the Galaxy Note 7, which literally went down in flames. This puts a lot of pressure on Samsung to ensure that the upcoming, which is scheduled to launch in April, will deliver on all fronts, whether it is design, features, or software. Leaks related to the smartphone come pouring in day in and day out, but a host of leaks have now revealed details such as the selfie camera features, sensors, dimensions, and code names of Samsung Galaxy S8. Apart from this, leaks suggest that Samsung may unveil an overhauled version of its S Health fitness app alongside the Galaxy S8.

READ MORE:HERE

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 Leaks Reveal Selfie Camera Autofocus, Dimensions, And Model... by labellat: 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Help On How Yo Root My Phone / How I Found My Stolen Phone With Avast Anti-theft / Mother Of All Phones Is Back With The New Updated Version Of Nokia 3310

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.