Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

I Urgently Need Your Candid Opinions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Urgently Need Your Candid Opinions (1115 Views)

Please Help! I Need Your Candid Advice / Are You A Bejite User? Give Us Your Candid Feedback. / Your Candid Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urgently Need Your Candid Opinions by hurricanesgrace: 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
For the professionals in the house, I got this mail a while ago

Dear ********

This is entry level test for the applicants to the role as research assistant.

You need to tell me why I should consider you for this role. I will not give a second chance for this if you cannot tell me why you should be considered you will not be considered, if you come up with a lame story about how good a fit you are, you will not be considered, if you have no clue about us and think we do something different you will not be considered, if you in anyway display laziness, lack of creativity or come across as outright boring you will not be considered.

so why should I consider you for this role?

Best regards,

Universal Careers

Please your opinion will go along way as I do not want to miss this opportunity.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: I Urgently Need Your Candid Opinions by talk2alabama: 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
U haven't told us what area of research
Re: I Urgently Need Your Candid Opinions by hurricanesgrace: 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
The research is on recruitment, follow ups on clients and candidates

talk2alabama:
U haven't told us what area of research
Re: I Urgently Need Your Candid Opinions by engrMikemd(m): 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
your point no clear to me
Re: I Urgently Need Your Candid Opinions by hurricanesgrace: 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for your clients from initial brief through to offer acceptance, start and follow up.
Work proactively with candidates to identify potential opportunities in the market.
Continual client and candidate networking.
Regular candidate and client follow-up calls.
Manage the talent acquisition process in a timely manner.
Record accurate details of all communication with clients and candidates.
Contribute to company marketing activities and initiatives.

[b][/b]
engrMikemd:
your point no clear to me
Re: I Urgently Need Your Candid Opinions by hurricanesgrace: 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
43view, 5post.
Still need ur opinions
Re: I Urgently Need Your Candid Opinions by Sezua(m): 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
Why is the HR making every statement sound like a threat?
Re: I Urgently Need Your Candid Opinions by Ifeshyne(f): 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sezua:
Why is the HR making every statement sound like a threat?
Thought I was the only one that noticed that.
Re: I Urgently Need Your Candid Opinions by Sezua(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ifeshyne:
Thought I was the only one that noticed that.
Anything goes in Nigeria
Re: I Urgently Need Your Candid Opinions by Samtobh(m): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
pm me let's talk.
Re: I Urgently Need Your Candid Opinions by USDavid(m): 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
Why am i fighting with the thought that that mail was fabricated by OP? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Urgently Need Your Candid Opinions by hurricanesgrace: 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
Its not fabricated

USDavid:
Why am i fighting with the thought that that mail was fabricated by OP? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Urgently Need Your Candid Opinions by Ileriahur(m): 1:57am On Jan 18, 2017
hurricanesgrace:

Dear ********

You need to tell me why I should consider you for this role. I will not give a second chance for this if you cannot tell me why you should be considered you will not be considered, if you come up with a lame story about how good a fit you are, you will not be considered, if you have no clue about us and think we do something different you will not be considered, if you in anyway display laziness, lack of creativity or come across as outright boring you will not be considered.

Best regards,

Universal Careers

Please your opinion will go along way as I do not want to miss this opportunity.

Thanks in anticipation.
Your end is near............ cool cool cool
Re: I Urgently Need Your Candid Opinions by datjobhunter(m): 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
hey bro, how did it go. what's the latest
Re: I Urgently Need Your Candid Opinions by datjobhunter(m): 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
hurricanesgrace:

Dear ********

Best regards,

Universal Careers

Thanks in anticipation.
hey

(1) (Reply)

Car Wash Boys Urgently Needed Around Lekki/ajah / Ugent Vacancy At Residency Hotels (guzape&area 11) In Abuja / Interview At Rain Bird Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.