Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

Those Who Invested In Mmm Have Technically Lost Their Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Invested In Mmm Have Technically Lost Their Money (927 Views)

Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States / 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa / President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Invested In Mmm Have Technically Lost Their Money by KingsCity: 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
For following simple reasons
1. MMM have zero money of their own and so cannot pay anyone directly
2. The only way people can get paid is if there are new entrants who who are willing to GH. What if there are no new entrants? THEN ALL THOSE WHO INVESTED HAVE TECHNICALLY LOST THEIR MONEY
Re: Those Who Invested In Mmm Have Technically Lost Their Money by Sunnymatey(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
The bitter truth.
Re: Those Who Invested In Mmm Have Technically Lost Their Money by Emycord: 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
These are the two points that saved me cos none gave me details on how the interest comes in. I just logge in to mmm site i could not believe what my eyes saw lots of warning that could even scare the devil but fools they say thread on grounds where even demons are scared. They even went to extent of excluding russians and kazakstanian from partaking in the scheme people from sergio country home who knows his criminal records and will swoop in and leave dont they also need help. A man came in to help nigerians and excluded his fellow patriots from the help. And nigerians fell for it, even when they hear how it crashed in other places, they remained adamant. The most annoying part is dat even now thats its obvious they have lost money they still keep getting themselves scammed with another 40% and now the next is they blame media and govt

1 Like

Re: Those Who Invested In Mmm Have Technically Lost Their Money by prince9851(m): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Those Who Invested In Mmm Have Technically Lost Their Money by prince9851(m): 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
lalasticlala oya na

(1) (Reply)

Circumcision Of Children As Constituency Project In Katsina Statr / Curse Or Coincidence? / Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.