Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover (40813 Views)

Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS / Zlatan Ibile Rescued By Soldiers After Being Beaten By Rival Cultists / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by dre11(m): 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
Kola Niyi-Ogiugo

A final year Business Administration undergraduate of a privately owned University in Oghara (name withheld) in Delta State, on Sunday allegedly ran mad after she was reportedly pummeled by her lover boyfriend.

Reports said her roommates (names withheld) screamed for help when the undergraduate who hails from Benin city, Edo State allegedly undressed herself immediately she stepped out of her boyfriend’s room few miles away from their hostels.

It was gathered that the suspected insane undergraduate allegedly took her phone out of bag and slammed it on the floor naked, brought out her clothes and set fire on them before the onlookers rescued her.

An eye witness, Joy Tobi said that her roommate had tried to calm her down when it started like a joke, unfortunately, she had gone too far with the unfolding suspected madness, calling “saviour, saviour, look at what you have done”.

She was said to have been held by some strongmen hired by the school authorities and was later taken away to the hospital when she is at present responding to treatment.

Sources said it was the third time students have been allegedly been in mad drama, especially the female students who had formed the habit of “taking” from men without submitting to love making.

But a lecturer who did not want his name in the print, dispelled as untrue, adding madness is often associated with spiritual evil acts and the victim’s case might be of the same act.

https://leadership.ng/news/567447/female-undergraduate-runs-mad-after-allegedly-being-beaten-by-lover

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by kingphilip(m): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
OK
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by jjbest123(m): 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
shocked God Save Us, What Is Remaining To Hear And See In This World?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by ijustdey: 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
SMH

and another person will be reading this piece and still stay in an abusive relationship when you can move on with your life........

4 Likes

Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by abuaoyen(f): 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hmm
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Iamlordgee(m): 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
So the boy just beat her and she just pass there craze

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
children of now a days

1 Like

Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Jeoma11(f): 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Love is blind they said
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Smh.

There are some people, they are the village people doing themselves.

This chic I used to know in school, I heard she was a Sickle cell patient from a rich home. She was paying for the apartment she and her bf were living, she was also paying his school fees o and feeding him, the day this boy was beating her, I was asking the neighbours to come and help her, ( I was only visiting my friend who lives in her compound). Nobody answered me. When I went to meet my friend, she said "Keke, leave that chic alone, the boy beats her all the time, an hour later, he will still sleep with her and her moaning will not allow us hear".

Some women don't know how to draw a line between Bee Dee Ess Em and abuse. I dont get it.

34 Likes

Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Silentscreamer(f): 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Why did she continue to stay in such relationship? A guy raises his filthy hands on me once and we are done.

12 Likes

Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Samirana360(m): 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
and girls wil nt Stil learn...some of them dey mumu 2 much 4 relationship....

Anyway take her 2 tb joshua 4 healing

2 Likes

Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Championlaw200(m): 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
Bad news, Bad news, Bad news everywhere.....
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by FearFactor1: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mad over you

3 Likes

Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Pavore9: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sad.
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Mouthgag: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
grin

Ólù lòruka ni grin
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by raquel97: 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hmmmmm aye toto akamara
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Moreoffaith(m): 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ayele ooo ibosi ooo.
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by moxiemania(m): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lolz, ojuelegba weed in action

1 Like

Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Nateben(m): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by dee02(m): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Wow... The dude beat some madness into her! angry cry
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by sweetval: 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hand of Troy grin

1 Like

Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by columbus007(m): 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
jjbest123:
shocked God Save Us, What Is Remaining To Hear And See In This World?
Lol...only one thing left, the sound of the trumpet undecided
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Shortyy(f): 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
I heard the girl is from Edo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Ibime(m): 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
dre11:

But a lecturer who did not want his name in the print, dispelled as untrue, adding madness is often associated with spiritual evil acts and the victim’s case might be of the same act.

This is why Nigeria is backward. A whole learned lecturer, before investigating the students psycho-social condition, will open his stinking mouth to blame witches and wizards.

14 Likes

Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by DTOBS(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
This is serious...
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Tolulopefinest(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
I am not understanding.

Or do you?
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by eagleonearth(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
make them hol dat guy. una neva hear of slap and chop grass? that young man must be a ritualist. shocked destiny must have exchanged hands.
may God give that girl second chance

1 Like

Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by chrisco555(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Next time Na head go leave body after beating
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by jaygem(m): 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
Shortyy:
I heard the girl is from Edo.
So?
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by gurunlocker: 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
This is 2017, I don't believe things without picture.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Flatmate For Misplacing Her Item / Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos / Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.