Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Meek Mill Set To Fight Drake For N1.5bn, Nicki Minaj Chosen As Ring Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meek Mill Set To Fight Drake For N1.5bn, Nicki Minaj Chosen As Ring Girl (1028 Views)

Fury, AJ & Wilder’s Positions As Ring Magazine Releases List Of Top Heavyweights / Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram / Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meek Mill Set To Fight Drake For N1.5bn, Nicki Minaj Chosen As Ring Girl by Flywaterz(m): 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
Yes, the world would totally love to see Meek and Drake go at it pound for pound.

Also, he ain't notwithstanding playing, Meek is prepared to thump Drake out on the off chance that he acknowledges
Move over Soulja Boy and Chris Brown.

In an evident Instagram Live video, Meek Mill guarantees that he would
'split Drizzy the Bleep up for $5 process.'

Appears the new pattern for rappers is to propose their own bouts since Big Soulja and Breezy began looking at taking care of their issues inside the ring, they've been standing out as truly newsworthy. .

Kodak Black offered to battle Lil Wayne over the 'best rapper alive' title, 22 Savage needed to box his namesake 21 Savage for that title, and RiFF RAFF needed fisticuffs with 50 Cent for $2 million, since why not?

Easygoing Mill versus Drake is recently the most recent theoretical session.

The recently single Dreamchasers manager even presented his ex Nicki Minaj to be the ring young lady for the match.

'Y'all would come and see that battle wouldn't y'all?' Meek asks in the above video cut. 'Y'all would pay $100 a ticket for that.'

Yes, the world would totally love to see Meek and Drake go at it pound for pound.

Re: Meek Mill Set To Fight Drake For N1.5bn, Nicki Minaj Chosen As Ring Girl by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
As much as I love drake like he's one of my fav rapper he's going down he's too soft.

Meek is a street nigga.

1 Like

Re: Meek Mill Set To Fight Drake For N1.5bn, Nicki Minaj Chosen As Ring Girl by pojophilius(m): 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
rokiatu:
As much as I love drake like he's one of my fav rapper he's going down he's too soft.

Meek is a street nigga.
look at drake in that pix and think abt wah u said again
Re: Meek Mill Set To Fight Drake For N1.5bn, Nicki Minaj Chosen As Ring Girl by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
pojophilius:
look at drake in that pix and think abt wah u said again
drake is too soft man.

1 Like

Re: Meek Mill Set To Fight Drake For N1.5bn, Nicki Minaj Chosen As Ring Girl by pojophilius(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
rokiatu:
drake is too soft man.
when u r talking the game,snoop,luda,yeah he is soft,not meek
Re: Meek Mill Set To Fight Drake For N1.5bn, Nicki Minaj Chosen As Ring Girl by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
pojophilius:
when u r talking the game,snoop,luda,yeah he is soft,not meek
stop judging the book by it cover.

Just because Meek is skinny don't means he's soft. undecided
Re: Meek Mill Set To Fight Drake For N1.5bn, Nicki Minaj Chosen As Ring Girl by YhungPablo(m): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
Summarize this shiit for me pls.. u mean Drake and meek mill want to fight or u mean
big grammar killing op
Re: Meek Mill Set To Fight Drake For N1.5bn, Nicki Minaj Chosen As Ring Girl by pojophilius(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
well...cnt bet my money on any of them.......and talking abt judging book by its cover,,you go for d uglier one

(1) (Reply)

John Dumelo Visits Nelson Mandela's Prison Cell / [gaposa Gossip]; Watch Video Of Davido Romancing A South African Girl After Club / Olamide Real Stage Name Was “g Dogg” – Id Cabasa Changed It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.