Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,669 members, 7,851,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

Army To Give N500,000 To Anybody That Gives Information On Suicide Bomber - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army To Give N500,000 To Anybody That Gives Information On Suicide Bomber (10446 Views)

This Soldier Has Promised N100K To Anybody Who Helps Find His Best Friend.Photos / Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS / Okorocha To Pay N5m To Anybody That Helps In The Rearrest Of 'Vampire'(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army To Give N500,000 To Anybody That Gives Information On Suicide Bomber by Fedayeen02: 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
ritababe:

don't mind them, imagine bombing your own people, IDP for that matter, and they are running away from terrorist oh, from fry pan to fire.
now I see the reason why America refuse to sell us arms.
How are you grin
Re: Army To Give N500,000 To Anybody That Gives Information On Suicide Bomber by doskie(m): 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked
Nigerians are funny people shaaa...
Re: Army To Give N500,000 To Anybody That Gives Information On Suicide Bomber by YhungPablo(m): 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
magicminister:
If you love your life, better don't go to the Army.
Nobody will give you 500k and they will torture you till you accept that you work hand in hand with the suicide bombers; if not, how did you get the information?

how did you get the information *slap**

Why are you just coming now *punch**

OOOhhh... so you are one of them abi?? so u just want to use our 500k to buy more bombs abi *abullahi, shoot am for leg***

*abdullahi, call premium times and tell them that we captured bokoharam kingpin**
u made my night with this comment. i CNT stop laughing...
Re: Army To Give N500,000 To Anybody That Gives Information On Suicide Bomber by sapele914(m): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
ritababe:

don't mind them, imagine bombing your own people, IDP for that matter, and they are running away from terrorist oh, from fry pan to fire.
now I see the reason why America refuse to sell us arms.
Na the same reason why American embassy no give you visa?
Re: Army To Give N500,000 To Anybody That Gives Information On Suicide Bomber by sayfullah2020(m): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
WHO WANT TRY BEFORE DEM GO SAY U D AMONG
Re: Army To Give N500,000 To Anybody That Gives Information On Suicide Bomber by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
optional1:

lol
is not a big work ah..

Chai so na like this u fear army reach i tot u were brave oh..
eye yam not fearing oh, for what kwanu?? Eye yam just taking precautionary measures tongue tongue
Re: Army To Give N500,000 To Anybody That Gives Information On Suicide Bomber by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
doskie:
i tell you! If you even call any of these numbers you are in soup. Draw soup with fresh fish.
my brother! I just dey pity who go call those numbers, e no go funny for him that or her at all angry angry

1 Like

Re: Army To Give N500,000 To Anybody That Gives Information On Suicide Bomber by tit(f): 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Just yesterday, villagers catch a suicide bomber and hand her over to army.
What did army do?
They kill her on the spot.

Lying Army na sango go kii you.
Re: Army To Give N500,000 To Anybody That Gives Information On Suicide Bomber by optional1(f): 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
eye yam not fearing oh, for what kwanu?? Eye yam just taking precautionary measures tongue tongue

I dey believe small small...
Just dey give urself confidence.
Re: Army To Give N500,000 To Anybody That Gives Information On Suicide Bomber by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:35am On Jan 18, 2017
optional1:

I dey believe small small...
Just dey give urself confidence.
dey dia nah, na me be DAT confidence wey people dey seek nah tongue angry
Re: Army To Give N500,000 To Anybody That Gives Information On Suicide Bomber by obidirector(m): 2:04am On Jan 18, 2017
Hello guys, check out my new sound via the link below:
www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461
Re: Army To Give N500,000 To Anybody That Gives Information On Suicide Bomber by Celegbengz(m): 4:48am On Jan 18, 2017
With dis hunger in the country I know say 9ja guys go start to de set some girls up.
Re: Army To Give N500,000 To Anybody That Gives Information On Suicide Bomber by alaskido(m): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2017
My honest advice to all is to avoid this trap of N500k set by the Army o. We have a lot of problem with the recession and Nigeria Police. If you make the mistake to provide any information, you will be detained and tortured how you got that information. They say the tongue is mans worst enemy. Seal your lips and be safe from trouble. You are not safe just walking on the street not to talk of giving sensitive information to the Army. My brothers I did not eat beans so I will not excrete beans.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Seeks National Assembly's Approval To Borrow $1.5bn Loan From China / Chris Ngige & Willie Obiano Celebrate Birthday Today / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Seeks Alliance Of Gree Electric's Manufacturing Plant, China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.