Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

My Scorpion Kick Better Than Mkhitaryan’s – Giroud - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Scorpion Kick Better Than Mkhitaryan’s – Giroud (647 Views)

UEFA Champions League: Clubs Kick Against New Reforms / Chelsea Signs Olivier Giroud From Arsenal / MTN, Super Sports TV, Big Church Foundation Support Kick Against Rape Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Scorpion Kick Better Than Mkhitaryan’s – Giroud by poochaii: 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2017

Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud joked that his goal was better than Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s effort for Manchester United.

Giroud scored a wonderful scorpion kick against Crystal Palace, flicking out his left boot and sending the ball over goalkeeper in off the crossbar.

Mkhitaryan also scored in similarly astonishing fashion at home to Sunderland in less than a week prior and his effort saw him claim Goal of the Month.

However,He, Giroud believes his was the pick of the pair.

“Actually, they were teasing me in the dressing room, saying that the Mkhitaryan’s goal was better!” he said in a Q&A video with Sky’s ‘Soccer AM’.

“It’s crazy that two similar goals were scored in one week. I don’t know if I got inspired, it’s destiny.

“He did very well, but I think mine was better! But to be serious it was funny, we were all surprised by what happened.”

Giroud has scored seven goals in the Premier League this season as Arsenal sit fourth in the table, eight points adrift of leaders Chelsea.

http://emmodaily.com/2017/01/17/scorpion-kick-better-mkhitaryans-giroud/
Re: My Scorpion Kick Better Than Mkhitaryan’s – Giroud by obinna58(m): 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Agreed
Re: My Scorpion Kick Better Than Mkhitaryan’s – Giroud by Nostradamus: 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
na so,giroud made me proud that day
Re: My Scorpion Kick Better Than Mkhitaryan’s – Giroud by edi287: 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
This mediocre guy needs to shut up and stop being a flop.

(1) (Reply)

Why Kelechi Iheanacho Must Leave Manchester City Now / Mourinho Says Ajax Shouldn’t Even Be In Europa League / Chinese Club Offers Cristiano Ronaldo £2m Weekly Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.