Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective (7479 Views)

More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba / Finally Channels Tv Attends Ipob's Rally Live At Umuahia / This Is Not A Scene From A Zombie Movie But An Ipob Rally (See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by 9jasite: 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2017

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by SexyNairalander: 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
booked
Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by LecciGucci: 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Penciled
Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by Eastwalk(m): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sheo
Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by Alexxgold: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Those land grabbers won't ever learn
Thank God nothing of such can happen in Lagos or SW.. na shoot at sight straight

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by 9jasite: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
Alexxgold:
Those[b] land grabbers[/b] won't ever learn
Thank God nothing of such can happen in Lagos or SW.. na shoot at sight straight

None of those words were in the article. Please delete your comments and move on

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by Alexxgold: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
9jasite:

None of those words were in the article. Please delete your comments and move on

goan delete it if you can

PH belongs to SS so Ipob has no right to hold rally there.. kapish?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by 9jasite: 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Alexxgold:

SORRY DID YOU READ THE ARTICLE

The article did not mention IPOB.....It simply explains the Original name for Port Harcourt before it was changed.

It recommends that the original name be used once again

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by explorer250(m): 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
porthacourt is igboland and igboland shall it forever be.
there are no ijaws ijoid etc in rivers state only Igbo.........explorer250 17/01/2017

Alexxgold:

and who are you to recommend that?

I'm 100% sure you're igbo looking for ways to lay claim to oil rich PH.
get off it cos it won't work

no be only igwe ocha, na ezendigbo ocha you go see #yeye

OGA I be rivers indigene obigbo precisely and I know that you are an afonja working in porthacourt who can't accept the fact that pH is igboland! even the locals refer pH as igweocha and their is nothing your scratched face can do about that.

I was expecting you to present a historical disprove but you didnt.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by farokkunle: 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Alexxgold:

dem get' rope shop' in different sizes .

frustration paramount . your night mares are too many over igwe ocha . kiss

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by 9jasite: 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
farokkunle:

Shebi smiley

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by prince9851(m): 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Alexxgold:
Those land grabbers won't ever learn
c dis wan
who is dragging ur Lagos with u??
mtchew

9 Likes

Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by Alexxgold: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
9jasite:

SORRY DID YOU READ THE ARTICLE

The article did not mention IPOB.....It simply explains the Original name for Port Harcourt before it was changed.

It recommends that the original name be used once again

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by Alexxgold: 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
farokkunle:

you say?

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by Alexxgold: 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
explorer250:
porthacourt is igboland and igboland shall it forever be.
there are no ijaws ijoid etc in rivers state only Igbo.........explorer250 17/01/2017

goan steal it na
your ancestors tried but failed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by 9jasite: 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
Alexxgold:

the article is from the Niger delta voice which is the Media wing of the Urhobo people.

http://www.nigerdeltavoice.com/2016/12/igwe-ocha-and-modern-port-harcourt.html

Everything written in the article is historical fact. Stop being emotional about the truth

17 Likes

Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by Newworldorder: 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Igweocha is the origin, ' So case closed

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
Yeah, ijebu "igbo" is also.. ... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by cheruv: 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Alexxgold:

Excuse me are you on heat? angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by opuambe(m): 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
Igweocha fire. You see why we don't trust you guys ? Port harcourt is jointly own by the ikwerres and the okrikas so what made you feel they will adopt an igbo name ? Even the ikwerres reject you guys

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by akulaxx: 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
Thee newwly elected sec gen of ohaneze mdi igbo is from igwre ocha PH

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by cheruv: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
I hereby issue a patriotic call to "Ogbako Ikwerre", which represents the Ihuruoha people to take charge of their destinies and revert the name Port Harcourt back to its original ihuruoha name.
As for that akaligooli calling the Kirike here,lemme remind you that even the Kirike themselves know that PH was bought by the Brits from Ihuruoha chiefs in 1912 undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by Ngozi123(f): 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
Do the Ijaws have a native name for Port Harcourt?
Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by Super1Star: 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
According to the narratives of some people from the land of red mud:

Port Harcourt or Igwe whatever is no man's land.

Abuja is no man's land

Lagos is no man's land

But Enugu is their own land.

Bunch of sexy jokers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by explorer250(m): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
Alexxgold:

OGA I be rivers indigene obigbo precisely and I know that you are an afonja working in porthacourt who can't accept the fact that pH is igboland! even the locals refer pH as igweocha and their is nothing your scratched face can do about that.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by Alexxgold: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
cheruv:

Excuse me are you on heat? angry

is that your own job..to be servicing people on heat
cos na hotel business dey boom for East side now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by ChilledPill: 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
Super1Star:
According to the narratives of some people from the land of red mud:

Port Harcourt or Igwe whatever is no man's land.

Abuja is no man's land

Lagos is no man's land

But Enugu is their own land.

Bunch of sexy jokers.
What happens to you yorubas is that you pple don't know anything and will not allow those that know to teach you with facts.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by Alexxgold: 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
explorer250:

I'm smarter than you 1 million times, you know why?
I understand how difficult it is to rename a street, all the court cases, bloodshed etc.. talk more a whole city that has many local and multinational companies already known with PH address.

you guys hardly think deep tho. it's all about chestbeating so I'm not surprised

7 Likes

Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by Super1Star: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
ChilledPill:

What happens to you yorubas is that you pple don't know anything and will not allow those that know to teach you with facts.

Who are the people that know something?

Please, I beg of you I hope you are not referring to Ojukwus and Osus

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by cheruv: 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
opuambe:

I blame the sperm that produces you
Supuu!!! grin
Bia, before I turn my eyes you don run go back creeks angry
Rrabbbish undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Rally: Who Owns Port Harcourt?- Niger Delta Voice Perspective by Noneroone(m): 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Alexxgold:

I'm smarter than you 1 million times, you know why?
I understand how difficult it is to rename a street, all the court cases, bloodshed etc.. talk more a whole city that has many local and multinational companies already known with PH address.

you guys hardly think deep tho. it's all about chestbeating so I'm not surprised
smh...which court case? a referendum by the indigeneous people is enough to decide the name of a city overnight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banditry, Terrorism: Buhari-led APC Should Resign, They Have Failed – Wike / Abuja Blasts Latest: Sss, Efcc Trace $20m To Politician’s Account / Best Country In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.