Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread (382595 Views)

2017 KPMG Nigeria Recruitment For Graduates / 2017 Kpmg Undergraduate And Graduate Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Lateefah96(f): 10:27am On May 10, 2021
Finally! Assessment center is here (AUDIT).
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Owopariola: 11:14am On May 10, 2021
Lateefah96:

Same here. Since 2017 test, 2019 documentation.
Now, na 2021 AC.

Can we share contact to rub minds?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Lateefah96(f): 11:42am On May 10, 2021
Yes ofcourse.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Coachee9: 10:08pm On May 10, 2021
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Owopariola: 3:24am On May 11, 2021
Lateefah96:
Yes ofcourse. I did my documentation in December 2019. Please send a message

You may remove your email.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Etimocracy(m): 6:54am On May 11, 2021
Lateefah96:
will it be virtual or onsite
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Lateefah96(f): 1:34pm On May 11, 2021
It is virtual. Stated in the mail.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Etimocracy(m): 8:54pm On May 11, 2021
Lateefah96:
It is virtual. Stated in the mail.
thanks. Finally its here. Suggestions on how to ace this virtual AC is welcome
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by JARUSHUB: 2:38pm On May 15, 2021
KPMG INTERVIEW/ASSESSMENT CENTER RECRUITMENT COACHING BY JARUSHUB CAREERS

If you have scaled the test stage of the KPMG Graduate Program recruitment and got to the assessment center or interview stage, or you are an experienced hire, you can engage the services of JarusHub interview preparation experts to coach you. We offer the best preparation for assessment center and job interviews in any industry, including the technology industry. We have coached more than 300 candidates for interviews and assessment centers of top audit/consulting companies like PwC, EY, Deloitte, and other companies like Accenture, Seplat, Access Bank, Boston Advisory, Union Bank, GTB etc

The interview preparation session involves:

- Conducting research and sharing useful tips on the interview process, including potential questions and answers, for the candidate

- Reviewing your CV to anticipate likely questions

- Reviewing the audit/consulting industry with you sharing information on the industry with you and breaking down technical matters to you to aid your flow in interview

- Conducting MOCK INTERVIEW with you where you will sit down with us and we will interview you as though you were having real the KPMG graduate interview, asking questions likely to be asked during the interview

Feedback will be provided to you based on your performance and areas that require improvement will be shared with you
Assessment Center

We will take you through the following components of an assessment center as applicable to the specific Assessment Center you are preparing for:-

Group exercise/group task
Presentation exercises
Case study
Interview

Our coaches are experts in the industry.

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of the audit/consulting industry in Nigeria
2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them
3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual panel interview
4, Identifying your weak points and working on it before the actual interview
5, Your interview coaches are experts in interview coaching
6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual interview

FEE

PHYSICAL OR VIRTUAL

(Physical to hold at our office – 60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos; Virtual to hold via Zoom. We encourage virtual since the actual AC will hold virtually)

Entry Level : N15, 000

Experienced: N20,000

Our rates are actually cheap, it goes for as much as $349 (N150,000) in other countries e.g https://www.impactinterview.com/service/interview-coaching-3-hours/

DATE

Please call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500 to book date and time.

https://www.jarushub.com/kpmg-nigeria-assessment-centre-and-interview-coaching/

See also: feedback from candidates coached for the 2020 PwC recruitment https://www.jarushub.com/congrats-to-the-new-pwc-recruits-coached-by-jarushub/
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by coffeensheridan: 6:32pm On May 21, 2021
Any news on AC for TRPS division? �
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by timoteus(m): 11:50am On May 23, 2021
Please kindly send the practice questions to my mail
Timoteusayodele@gmail.com
Thanks

quadriolakunle:

abeg try do am well.

if you need a practise questions, pls reach out to me.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Eyitayo29: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hello, please tips on acing accessment center (Advisory/Transaction services)? �
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Lateefah96(f): 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Did you get a date for your AC already?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by mrkevwee(m): 8:20am On Jun 02, 2021
Eyitayo29:
Hello, please tips on acing accessment center (Advisory/Transaction services)? �

Have u been given date for the AC?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by remy61: 9:52am On Jun 02, 2021
Ac mail just dropped
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Tokkson: 10:03am On Jun 02, 2021
remy61:
Ac mail just dropped

When is yours?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by remy61: 10:12am On Jun 02, 2021
Tokkson:

When is yours?

9th June
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by cuolzik(m): 10:57am On Jun 02, 2021
For which department please?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Barakahh: 11:34am On Jun 02, 2021
remy61:

9th June
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Barakahh: 11:47am On Jun 02, 2021
remy61:

9th June
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Tokkson: 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
remy61:

9th June

Same here
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Lateefah96(f): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Has any one for audit division gotten a date?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Tokkson: 8:57am On Jun 04, 2021
Lateefah96:
Has any one for audit division gotten a date?

Yes. Next week Wednesday
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by quadriolakunle(m): 9:26am On Jun 05, 2021
Hi Guys,

As some folks here are getting invited for Assessment center, I would just drop some insights on what to expect and how to come out with an assurance of success.

There are 3 stages in the exercise,

1. Group/Team ​Work

2. Personal Presentation.

3. Competency Based interview

1. For the Group Work, there are some certain skills and ability that they are looking out for, Principally you ability to work as part of a team, which is what happens in all big 4,
Team work ability , Influencing Skills and Communication Skills
So my tips here are

Listen well during the task
Steer others to say their views
Try to take leadership role, but do not force it.
Commend the ideas of your team members
Be assertive but not aggresive
Try to know the names of your team members,
Try to have a general positive outlook, and stay composed( Dont be the reason your team will start getting scared)
Also, note it is not about solving the task or assignment given, it is about showing that you guys can work together in even in the face of complex difficulty.

2. Presentation

Here, you would be given some random topic to prepare and present on, the topic could vary from Political, Economic and just general stuff.

Just pick a topic you are comfortable with and try to let them see you are able to articulate and express yourself clearly.

Because this is a client facing role, and you would have to communicate to clients personnel often, and not always will a senior person be available to review your mails or monitor your conversation.

My advice for this,

Try and pick a comfortable topic
Use stories and illustrations
Use some statistics( but do not make numbers up, you most liekly do not have enough time to gather a lot of stats)
Smile while talking and make eye contact ( it shows confidence)
prepare a clear introdcution, A convincing body and a compelling conclusion.
If you are not used to doing this, Prepare by recording yourself doing short speeches, this really works.

3. Panel Interview : Competency based interview.

First off, this is not a technical interview, so nobody will ask you about IFRS or IAS or any other techical stuff.
It is platform just to get to know you, and how you would be an ideal "KPMG Person"
The panel wants to be sure if your values, from how you have reacted to certain issues in the past would fit what is expected of a KPMG person. ( because Skills can be taught, but values are harder to instill)

So generally be ready to walk them through your CV, and also tell the, about the side of you that did not make it to the CV.

There would be questions generally about you, your background, and all ( The Tell me about yourself ishh)

There may also be question like Why KPMG, Why Audit or Why Tax. Try to practise your answers. ( Be familiar with the KPMG values and KPMG recent appearance in News)

Then the core competency based questions like 'Tell us about a time when you had to take a leadership role just becuase thisgswere not going right'
or ' Tell us about a time when you took a big risk, and what did you learn"

the best approach to this kind of questions is to use the STAR approach
S- Situation T- Task A- Action and R- Result ( I think this is explanatory enough)

Practise using this model to answer your questions. Also be honest enough to say I have not been in this situation before, if you have not been. ( Honesty scores a lot in KPMG)

General Advice
Smile and make eye contact while talking
Keep some examples you can use handy ( From your personal experience)
BE honest with your answers, because they would def ask follow up questions
BE versatile to engage in small talks ( Could be sports, whether, politics or tech)
Listen carefully and do not be too forward, also ask if you are not sure. ( Infact even if you are sure of all the questions, find one to use to show the that you are willing to ask when you are in doubt)

Guys, I hope someone finds this helpful.

I wish you guys best of luck, and hope you join the tower soon.

11 Likes

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by coffeensheridan: 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hey guys.

Please how was the Virtual AC? How’d it go?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Makaz1234(f): 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
A friend sent this to me:

If you are interested in an experienced hire position in KPMG, and you have a 2.1 in B.SC and experience in a professional services firm, you can send your CV to arinze.uzowulu@ng.kpmg.com between today and end of this week (Friday 11 June 2021).
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Confide22(f): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
Guys please is there an existing group I can join? Someone should please add me up
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by quadriolakunle(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
You should not share someone's official email on a public platform like this.

Please edit it out.

ELt those interested reach you privately.

Makaz1234:
A friend sent this to me:

If you are interested in an experienced hire position in KPMG, and you have a 2.1 in B.SC and experience in a professional services firm, you can send your CV to ......... between today and end of this week (Friday 11 June 2021).

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Etimocracy(m): 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
Good evening house, If you had your virtual AC (Audit) today, Please kindly give a run down as regards how it went down and what to expect. Wish u guys success.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Paulhi5: 11:31am On Jun 16, 2021
Pls has anyone done the virtual AC? Kindly give a run down of how it went
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by zinachidi(m): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
remy61:

9th June
bro please walk me through questions you were asked. Your case study topic. Everything you can think of.

Pleaseeeeeeeee
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by zinachidi(m): 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tokkson:

Same here
bro please walk me through questions you were asked. Your case study topic. Everything you can think of. please

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (155) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.