Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread (382840 Views)

2017 KPMG Nigeria Recruitment For Graduates / 2017 Kpmg Undergraduate And Graduate Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by rukygbas: 10:40am On Apr 06, 2017
Click below to apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship and for more details.

http://www.dailyhitng.com/how-to-apply-for-david-oyedepo-foundation-scholarship-program-2017/
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by heanie: 10:49am On Apr 06, 2017
Tiwa101:
Check ur mails.sent to all.

Please send to my mail Oladapoeniola646@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by heanie: 10:51am On Apr 06, 2017
please anybody with the kpmg study pack should send to my mail @ oladapoeniola646@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by fisahyor: 10:55am On Apr 06, 2017
katniss:

Take a bus from egbeda to akowonjo round about. From under the bridge, board a yaba bus and stop at anthony busstop. Just walk up a little further, the building is by the right.
Thanks so much
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Donpizzle(m): 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
rukygbas:
Click below to apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship and for more details.

http://www.dailyhitng.com/how-to-apply-for-david-oyedepo-foundation-scholarship-program-2017/

Funny. Are we seeking for admission here?? Learn to place Adverts in the right section. This should be under Education.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by structural94: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Royce20:
Have anybody whom chose IARCS dept been invited for AC? I want to travel but I have been patiently waiting for the AC?. I want to know if there is need waiting or if it had been done already...
I CHOSE IARCS TOO.... I'VE NOT BEEN INVITED FOR AC.... TOOK MY APTITUDE IN FEBRUARY
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by samyot(m): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Maxicon:

Audit AC on Thursday

How was ac today. Hope it went well. Could you detail the ac activities? I heard group presentation, personal presentation etc... Any useful tip too would be nice.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by opyjo09(m): 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tiwa101:
Please I also need the Study pack. Thanks opyjo09@gmail.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by opyjo09(m): 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tiwa101:
Please I also need the Study pack. Thanks opyjo09@gmail.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by obioraval(m): 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tiwa101:
Send to bukolaomoronkeji@yahoo.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Royce20: 7:33am On Apr 07, 2017
structural94:

I CHOSE IARCS TOO.... I'VE NOT BEEN INVITED FOR AC.... TOOK MY APTITUDE IN FEBRUARY

Oh really, Y the delay. Other Dept have been doing their AC . Well, Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by ibroh22(m): 7:45am On Apr 07, 2017
Royce20:

Oh really, Y the delay. Other Dept have been doing their AC . Well, Let's keep our fingers crossed.
please did dey accept age declaration in lieu of birth certificate at the exam centre?, Anybody that knows can also reply
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by sannoihabeeb(m): 9:19am On Apr 07, 2017
Pls I need d past question for the kpmg tax graduate trainee email: sannihabeeb@ymail.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by sannoihabeeb(m): 9:24am On Apr 07, 2017
Pls anyone who cannot assist with d kpmg graduate tax trainee past question. Am schedule for Saturday 8/04/2017. Pls......
Email: sannihabeeb@ymail.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Donpizzle(m): 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
ibroh22:

please did dey accept age declaration in lieu of birth certificate at the exam centre?, Anybody that knows can also reply

If you are using a waec cert, they will accept. That's what I used Buh was allowed because my date of birth is boldly written on my waec cert. That's what the supervisor told me.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by ibroh22(m): 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
Donpizzle:

If you are using a waec cert, they will accept. That's what I used Buh was allowed because my date of birth is boldly written on my waec cert. That's what the supervisor told me.
Yes,i have the waec certificate and my DOB is on it
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by ibroh22(m): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
sannoihabeeb:
Pls anyone who cannot assist with d kpmg graduate tax trainee past question. Am schedule for Saturday 8/04/2017. Pls......
Email: sannihabeeb@ymail.com
oga go to Google and type download GMAT 2007,u will see alot to download
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by temiluv1(f): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,

Please how do I get to JKK Annex Building, 229 Ikorodu Road, Anthony Bus/Stop Ilupeju, from Abule-Egba axis.

Thank you
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Donpizzle(m): 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
ibroh22:

Yes,i have the waec certificate and my DOB is on it

Good to go
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Greedgod: 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
The stupid gmat maths is giving me high blood pressure. Pray i dnt faint in the hall 2moro
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by ibroh22(m): 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
Donpizzle:

Good to go
thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Losami(m): 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
good evening. I WAS SENT AN EMAIL TO WRITE THE TEST TOMORROW BUT DETAILS OF THE LOG IN FOR FOT WASNT INCLUDED.PLEASE WHAT DO I DO?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by beejayvince(m): 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
Apparently, the test cannot be rescheduled. All my attempts at it have failed. Could someone help me with a description of how to get to the JKK Building from Ajegunle Boundary, please?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Abiola131: 4:08am On Apr 08, 2017
Losami:
good evening. I WAS SENT AN EMAIL TO WRITE THE TEST TOMORROW BUT DETAILS OF THE LOG IN FOR FOT WASNT INCLUDED.PLEASE WHAT DO I DO?
there's a phone number in the mail, you can call to complain.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by gr8ful: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2017
Hello,

I just did the KPMG test and failed. I feel so terrible and disappointed with myself coz I'm not getting younger- my age is counting and I really need a job in a consulting firm.

I have written three test in big consulting firms this year and passed none.

Please can anyone help, I need to know why I failed all these tests even after I practised well, answered all questions in time.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Izen: 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
gr8ful:
Hello,

I just did the KPMG test and failed. I feel so terrible and disappointed with myself coz I'm not getting younger- my age is counting and I really need a job in a consulting firm.

Please can anyone help, I need to know why I failed all these tests even after I practised well, answered all questions in time.

What do you practice with?? Those online tests are not comprehensive enough. I used to depend on them and I used to fail until I invested in a hard cover GMAT book. I've not failed any of the aptitude tests I've written this year.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Royce20: 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
gr8ful:
Hello,

I just did the KPMG test and failed. I feel so terrible and disappointed with myself coz I'm not getting younger- my kissage is counting and I really need a job in a consulting firm.

Need to knw y?
Check yourself very well, you maybe doing something wrong.

Check your confidence level.
Try to improve on speed and accuracy.
Work on Self belief
And Most importantly you should always pray for wisdom, understanding and retentive memory b4 Reading....

I have never failed an aptitude test. Mine is always at interview stage or even last stage of the recruitment stages. Though I am working on that.
Also YouTube is a very good place to start with. Watch as many aptitude test videos as possible..

2 Likes

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by okpala95(m): 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
gr8ful:
Hello,

You're village ancestors are probably following you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by gr8ful: 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
Izen:

What do you practice with?? Those online tests are not comprehensive enough. I used to depend on them and I used to fail until I invested in a hard cover GMAT book. I've not failed any of the aptitude tests I've written this year.

Thanks for your advise Izen.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by gr8ful: 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
Royce20:

Need to knw y?
Check yourself very well, you maybe doing something wrong.

Check your confidence level.
Try to improve on speed and accuracy.
Work on Self belief
And Most importantly you should always pray for wisdom, understanding and retentive memory b4 Reading....

I have never failed an aptitude test. Mine is always at interview stage or even last stage of the recruitment stages. Though I am working on that.
Also YouTube is a very good place to start with. Watch as many aptitude test videos as possible..

Thanks a lot Royce. I never really considered YouTube until now. I appreciate this.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Adoghame22: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
What a test, used every atom in my body to write the test... I still failed I wonder if I can fail the people that passed must be geniuses Men am sad... very sad
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Royce20: 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
gr8ful:

Thanks a lot Royce. I never really considered YouTube until now. I appreciate this.

Welcome. Success in your next test....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (155) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.