Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,187 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread (384655 Views)

2017 KPMG Nigeria Recruitment For Graduates / 2017 Kpmg Undergraduate And Graduate Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by eduevolutionnow(m): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kawlingz:

Sent
Pls send to eduevolutionnow@yahoo.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Madamspeaker(f): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
jerrrrry:
Please sir, can you send to me too... ojimadujerry@gmail.com

Jerry!!!. I see u boss. Its Anna Abel from acc dept, unizik, dunno if u still remember me. I also need d past question. pls send it to my mail abel_anna@ymail.com. thanks a lot.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by shakkyrra: 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kawlingz:

Sent
pls kindly forward to shakirahmojeed@gmail.com thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by samyot(m): 12:36am On Apr 30, 2017
shogat:

OK that's declaration of age right?

Yes
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Kawlingz: 1:36am On Apr 30, 2017
Madamspeaker:

Jerry!!!. I see u boss. Its Anna Abel from acc dept, unizik, dunno if u still remember me. I also need d past question. pls send it to my mail abel_anna@ymail.com. thanks a lot.
shakkyrra:

pls kindly forward to shakirahmojeed@gmail.com
thanks
eduevolutionnow:

Pls send to eduevolutionnow@yahoo.com
jerrrrry:
Please sir, can you send to me too... ojimadujerry@gmail.com
Spanishmario:

please send to emma4mario@gmail.com
kaikubura:

Help a brother send the test prep materials to kaikubura@gmail.com
Gracia's!

Sent
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by kaikubura: 4:52am On Apr 30, 2017
Kawlingz:

Sent

Thanks bro. I have seen the files.

To relief the stress of sending to individuals I have uploaded the files to my Google Drive so people can download

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bw2KuZyut7Z1THdaTjFjRGd0SDA

4 Likes

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by shakkyrra: 7:24am On Apr 30, 2017
Kawlingz:

Sent
Got it, thanks a lot God bless you.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Kawlingz: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
kaikubura:

To relief the stress of sending to individuals I have uploaded the files to my Google Drive so people can download

I wonder why I never thought of this at first. Great job!
shakkyrra:

Got it, thanks a lot
God bless you.
You welcome. Amen!
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by banke2: 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
i also need the study text and past questions.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by clevermob: 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
good evening folks, i just saw this thread after a friend received the invite for the next test, as a full participant of the last thread, the 2015 thread, i figured my contributions might help someone...first of all, if you have been disqualified, thank God, the earlier the better, don't mind me, it's just not something to dwell upon, you really can do better than kpmg, I'm a witness...
and secondly, take each stage one after the other and get enough info about each before going, go to the 2015 thread, there's enough to learn from it...you'll understand quite a lot...go as far as practicing their interview questions. it's routine, i know a guy that crammed interview answers and he's in kpmg right now. so really prepare, it's not something you can't do...
what makes me qualified to comment, i passed the test, passed BAT, passed AC, passed PI...until i had to meet with the head of audit himself...and that was it...
was i down? of course
but you'll be fine at the end!!!

all the very best!!!
if there's any ongoing whatsapp group, kindly share the number, let my friend join you guys!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Kowalskii(m): 8:27am On May 01, 2017
kaikubura:

Nice one there
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Kawlingz: 9:28am On May 01, 2017
clevermob:
good evening folks, i just saw this thread after a friend received the invite for the next test, as a full participant of the last thread, the 2015 thread, i figured my contributions might help someone...first of all, if you have been disqualified, thank God, the earlier the better, don't mind me, it's just not something to dwell upon, you really can do better than kpmg, I'm a witness...
and secondly, take each stage one after the other and get enough info about each before going, go to the 2015 thread, there's enough to learn from it...you'll understand quite a lot...go as far as practicing their interview questions. it's routine, i know a guy that crammed interview answers and he's in kpmg right now. so really prepare, it's not something you can't do...
what makes me qualified to comment, i passed the test, passed BAT, passed AC, passed PI...until i had to meet with the head of audit himself...and that was it...
was i down? of course

all the very best!!!
if there's any ongoing whatsapp group, kindly share the number, let my friend join you guys!

This is very much appreciated. Thank you man.

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Trinaxx(f): 10:11am On May 01, 2017
clevermob:
was i down? of course

all the very best!!!
Thanks for the information. It's appreciated. But do you mind sharing with us your general interview experience & specifically that with the Head of Audit? Also, with the benefit of hindsight, to what would you attribute your inability to pass that stage? Your robust response would be highly valued.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by clevermob: 10:22am On May 01, 2017
Trinaxx:

Thanks for the information. It's appreciated. But do you mind sharing with us your general interview experience & specifically that with the Head of Audit? Also, with the benefit of hindsight, to what would you attribute your inability to pass that stage? Your robust response would be highly valued.

looking back...generally if you prepare for most of this stages, you'll make it through, be confident with what you've got, your certificate, your school, your cgpa, say it with pride, they tend to prefer asking situational questions, like when have you been in this predicament and you had to use one of those skills we love to quote in our CVs...so best to prepare what to say at times, my PI lasted for over an hour, told about 7 different stories, those execs use interviews to unwind. so entertain them, don't lie oo, they will know
for the head of audit...
he asked two questions majorly...and that's tradition to some extent...
why are you here? as in, why kpmg, why whatever unit it is?
and what makes you different from the rest, he will use the word, Exceptional!
why did i fail his stage? would have to ask him, but I'll say,
prepare your answers before hand
and look into his eyes..(most importantly)

hopefully I've been of help.

7 Likes

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Justfoodz(f): 11:44am On May 01, 2017
has anyone with this message gotten dia log in details already?

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in KPMG Professional Services.

Please be informed that you will soon receive instructions and login details for the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test holding on Saturday 6th May 2017, via our vendor, Dragnet (FOT Administrator).

Please ensure you read and follow the instructions in the email carefully.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Trinaxx(f): 1:42pm On May 01, 2017
clevermob:

looking back...generally if you prepare for most of this stages, you'll make it through, be confident with what you've got, your certificate, your school, your cgpa, say it with pride, they tend to prefer asking situational questions, like when have you been in this predicament and you had to use one of those skills we love to quote in our CVs...so best to prepare what to say at times, my PI lasted for over an hour, told about 7 different stories, those execs use interviews to unwind. so entertain them, don't lie oo, they will know
for the head of audit...
he asked two questions majorly...and that's tradition to some extent...
why are you here? as in, why kpmg, why whatever unit it is?
and what makes you different from the rest, he will use the word, Exceptional!
why did i fail his stage? would have to ask him, but I'll say,
prepare your answers before hand
and look into his eyes..(most importantly)

hopefully I've been of help.
Yes, you have. I appreciate your prompt response. All the best.

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by omotosh99: 5:22pm On May 01, 2017
Kawlingz:

Sent.

Please if you send/receive the study kit, do well to indicate here so someone somewhere can save data.
Please help me send to omotosh99@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by omotosh99: 5:23pm On May 01, 2017
Kawlingz:

Sent.

Please if you send/receive the study kit, do well to indicate here so someone somewhere can save data.

Please help me send to omotosh99@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by ppt01: 12:49am On May 02, 2017
Tiwa101:
Check ur mails.sent to all.
pls send to me also thanks emmanueladegor2@gmail.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by OniJohn: 10:39am On May 02, 2017
Iolayemi:

Received thanks

Can U pls kindly forward study pack to onijohn7@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by OniJohn: 10:50am On May 02, 2017
Tiwa101:

Log on to fot admin. Confirm, upload ur passport and print t out.

Pls, help me with a study pack, onijohn7@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by dapyd1(m): 11:10am On May 02, 2017
Hello Guys, please I am going for the test this Saturday. Can anyone send me the study pack please.

adeduroadedapo@gmail.com

Tiwa101 idumsky solmax
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by yindamola: 11:20am On May 02, 2017
kaikubura:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?9id=0Bw2KuZyut7Z1THdaTjFjRGd0SDA
Thank you for doing this , much easier. Already gotten from your Drive. That's all the material right??
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by cutiefy: 11:26am On May 02, 2017
Please can anyone send the study pack to tochimercy1@gmail.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by kaikubura: 12:15pm On May 02, 2017
yindamola:

Thank you for doing this , much easier. Already gotten from your Drive. That's all the material right??

Yes and you're welcome
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Trapqueeen: 11:04am On May 03, 2017
kaikubura:

thanks for sharing
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Khalifa22: 12:29pm On May 03, 2017
Pls kindly add me to the kpmg whatsapp group...08138469414

God bless you.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by ManNerd: 1:46pm On May 03, 2017
Khalifa22:
Pls kindly add me to the kpmg whatsapp group...08138469414

God bless you.

God bless you
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:49pm On May 03, 2017
Can someone reshedule the test. Has anyone ever been able to reschedule successfully? Urgent please
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by jerrrrry: 8:16am On May 04, 2017
bzeey:
Pls who also is having issues uploading their passport on fot candidate. The thing is kind of frustrating.
Resize your passport to 450x450 then try it again.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by jerrrrry: 8:19am On May 04, 2017
Harmonyemerald:
Can someone reshedule the test. Has anyone ever been able to reschedule successfully? Urgent please
Yes... I've once rescheduled. My initial date was April 8th. But I sent a mail to kpmg HR office and also left a feedback for rescheduling in FOT site. That's all.

Kpmg replied me with a confirmation of my reschedule.

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by beatxblack(f): 10:04am On May 04, 2017
kindly add me to the group too: 08136057104..Thanks so so much. God bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (155) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.