Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread (383837 Views)

2017 KPMG Nigeria Recruitment For Graduates / 2017 Kpmg Undergraduate And Graduate Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by xbee24: 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
Please I need clarification concerning the recruitment processes. Aside the CBT and the essay writing stages. What are the other stages and can they be carried out online. Why I am asking is because I based in the northern part of the country and travelling to and fro Lagos is not really funny.

I will really appreciate any kind response.

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by dapyd1(m): 12:19am On Jun 18, 2017
xbee24:
Please I need clarification concerning the recruitment processes. Aside the CBT and the essay writing stages. What are the other stages and can they be carried out online. Why I am asking is because I based in the northern part of the country and travelling to and fro Lagos is not really funny.

I will really appreciate any kind response.

Apart from CBT and Essay, these are the other stages.

Business Awareness Test (BAT) - Use a PC/Smart Phone.
Documentation - Can be scanned.
Assessment Centre (AC) - Have to be physically present.
Partner Interview (PI) - Have to be physically present.

Each stage is dependent on passing the previous stage and time interval can vary from few days to many weeks.
Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by nkiru91(f): 3:48am On Jun 18, 2017
citas:
please o house, I applied for advisory graduate trainee at KPMG n I got an invite for the test abi na exam, abeg I take God beg una, make una help me send GMAT past questions o. felicitasodome@gmail.com.
if u also applied for the same post n got their invite, let me know. pls those dat av also taken d exams shld kindly put me tru.
tnx in anticipation

Please when did you apply and when did you get the invite for the test?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Dagijoe: 7:18am On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=UcheE101 post=57527051]

Hi, please I need past questions oliviaezenwa09@gmail.com

Thank you[/quoyte]. Pls can u help me send it to dagijoe42002@yahoo.ca once you get it. Thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Johncuba(m): 7:28am On Jun 18, 2017
@ Tiwa101... Please am in dire need of the study pack, kindly forward to my email. Okolojohncuba@gmail.com. tnx in anticipation
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Teeeejay: 8:19am On Jun 18, 2017
MzEloise:
Tiwa101 can you Pls send study pack and past questions elohoratife@gmail.com Tnk u
please am also interested
tarastic@gmail.com. thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Teeeejay: 8:32am On Jun 18, 2017
citas:
please o house, I applied for advisory graduate trainee at KPMG n I got an invite for the test abi na exam, abeg I take God beg una, make una help me send GMAT past questions o. felicitasodome@gmail.com.
if u also applied for the same post n got their invite, let me know. pls those dat av also taken d exams shld kindly put me tru.
tnx in anticipation
Same with me o. also advisory graduate trainee. The email stated that the test will be on Saturday.24th June.
please I need the past questions too.
tarastic@gmail.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by dapyd1(m): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys,

A whatsapp group has been created for those who have passed the KPMG Assessment Centre (AC) regardless of unit.

Please any enquiry about test, essay, documentation and AC can be answered by the previous pages of this thread, or better still the 2015 thread here. https://www.nairaland.com/2097634/kpmg-graduate-trainee-aptitude-test

You can also post further questions on the thread, it will be answered.

Thanks as we comply.

To join the group, please quote this message and drop your number.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Mathicks(m): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2017
I was invited for an aptitude test, and it's tomorrow, at the KPMG tower. I have a few questions. First is, are candidates allowed to take their phone into the hall? I mean, after switching it off, of course. Or are there places where personal items can be dropped around the area or at the venue?

And also, how complex are the written tests usually like? Because it seems most people first go through CBT, but in my case, it's written.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by dapyd1(m): 10:59am On Jun 18, 2017
Mathicks:
I was invited for an aptitude test, and it's tomorrow, at the KPMG tower. I have a few questions. First is, are candidates allowed to take their phone into the hall? I mean, after switching it off, of course. Or are there places where personal items can be dropped around the area or at the venue?

And also, how complex are the written tests usually like? Because it seems most people first go through CBT, but in my case, it's written.

That's a whole new ball game.
If I may ask, what position are you applying for?

If it's kpmg tower, you should be able to find somewhere safe to keep your items. During AC, they provided a place to drop our bags and all.

How difficult the written tests are is difficult to answer. Most of us here wrote CBT with a third party, Dragnet.

Maybe someone more experienced on the thread can help out.
You could also mail HR to ask what to expect (I don't know if this is good advice though).

Be good.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by citas(f): 11:42am On Jun 18, 2017
nkiru91:

Please when did you apply and when did you get the invite for the test?
can't remember d actual day I applied o, BT got d invite on friday
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by citas(f): 11:46am On Jun 18, 2017
Teeeejay:

Same with me o. also advisory graduate trainee. The email stated that the test will be on Saturday.24th June.
please I need the past questions too.
tarastic@gmail.com

chat me up
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by citas(f): 11:52am On Jun 18, 2017
please, how many questions are we to answer altogether??
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by cygemeks(m): 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
nkiru91:
Hey guys. Please how long did it take after submitting your application before you were contacted? I applied for Graduate Lawyer since Monday. I only got an automated mail informing me of my candidate reference number and saying that my application is being reviewed and if it matches the job requirements, I'll be contacted.
Was contacted after about 3 months
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by nkiru91(f): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
citas:

can't remember d actual day I applied o, BT got d invite on friday

Alright, thanks a lot.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by nkiru91(f): 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
cygemeks:

Was contacted after about 3 months

Sorry, you were contacted to write the test 3. months after you applied ? shocked
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Asour: 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
please could you assist me with the relevant past questions. blueurgency@gmail.com
Thank you in advance.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Tiwa101: 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
nkiru91:
Hey guys. Please how long did it take after submitting your application before you were contacted? I applied for Graduate Lawyer since Monday. I only got an automated mail informing me of my candidate reference number and saying that my application is being reviewed and if it matches the job requirements, I'll be contacted.

Monday is barely a week ago. When they must have gotten a good number of applicants for that position,then the test will be scheduled, and you will be contacted. It could be up to a month..could be more,could be less. Just keep calm.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by bharyur2103(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mathicks:

You can take your phone with you, but you will have to switch it off during the test. Best of luck.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Asour: 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
please could you assist me with the relevant past questions. blueurgency@gmail.com
Thank you in advance.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Asour: 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Tiwa101:

Monday is barely a week ago. When they must have gotten a good number of applicants for that position,then the test will be scheduled, and you will be contacted. It could be up to a month..could be more,could be less. Just keep calm.
Thank you in advance.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Lossus(m): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Pls Pls pls...anyone with practice test questions for the KPMG test should send to me. I'm really terrible at math. So it would be of immense help to have a head up.

Mail is

Loshastings@gmail.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by cygemeks(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
nkiru91:

Sorry, you were contacted to write the test 3. months after you applied ? shocked
Yeah...sounds ridiculous??

P.S.: Just drop the application and take your mind off it.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by mcpat(m): 11:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mathicks:

Hi, if it's for the graduate trainee position. It's still the same pattern. 15 Q 15V 5 Logical reasoning 15 Current affairs.

Try and comb the 2015 thread for past current affair questions like the youngest Nobel prize winner, who wrote the books about cave (maya angelou) amongst others.

I wrote a pbt as opposed to a cbt for my test last year. Just dust your gmats/gre and prep.

I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Lirasg(m): 6:50am On Jun 19, 2017
dapyd1:

Apart from CBT and Essay, these are the other stages.

Business Awareness Test (BAT) - Use a PC/Smart Phone.
Documentation - Can be scanned.
Assessment Centre (AC) - Have to be physically present.
Partner Interview (PI) - Have to be physically present.

Each stage is dependent on passing the previous stage and time interval can vary from few days to many weeks.
Hope this helps.

I scanned and sent in my certificates for the documentation stage 2 friday's ago but I'm still yet to be invited for the AC, do you have any idea how long this might take or why the delay?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by bharyur2103(m): 6:56am On Jun 19, 2017
Hi guys. Has any audit candidate here got an offer already?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Tiwa101: 7:06am On Jun 19, 2017
Lirasg:

I scanned and sent in my certificates for the documentation stage 2 friday's ago but I'm still yet to be invited for the AC, do you have any idea how long this might take or why the delay?

Which unit dd u choose?.i waited 3months..some waited 11months..some waited 2 weeks..it all depends on if they still need applicants from the unit you chose. Whatever it may be, put a call across to HR and confirm when you may be called?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 19, 2017
gbemi028:
hi tiwa. .. pls send d study pack to me also .. dis is my email gbemi028@yahoo.com
Pls can you send it to me too..nwaokoloreetah@yahoo.com..thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by dapyd1(m): 8:19am On Jun 19, 2017
Lirasg:

Just follow what Tiwa said above.

Also, hope you confirmed the receipt of the scanned documents, hope you didn't just scan it and didn't follow up.

They'll call you when there is an opening for AC, just follow up from time to time. Maybe once in two weeks.

Remember that there could be a lot of people ahead of you, and the officials to handle the AC (Managers and Co.) are usually busy too.

Be good
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by dapyd1(m): 8:20am On Jun 19, 2017
dapyd1:
Hi guys,

A whatsapp group has been created for those who have passed the KPMG Assessment Centre (AC) regardless of unit.

Please any enquiry about test, essay, documentation and AC can be answered by the previous pages of this thread, or better still the 2015 thread here. https://www.nairaland.com/2097634/kpmg-graduate-trainee-aptitude-test

You can also post further questions on the thread, it will be answered.

Thanks as we comply.

To join the group, please quote this message and drop your number or send me a pm.

Let's connect
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by nkiru91(f): 8:49am On Jun 19, 2017
cygemeks:

Yeah...sounds ridiculous??

P.S.: Just drop the application and take your mind off it.

Wow!! Thanks a lot for this info. I thought the invitation will be immediate. Like you said, I'll just take my mind off it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (155) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.