Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread (383681 Views)

2017 KPMG Nigeria Recruitment For Graduates / 2017 Kpmg Undergraduate And Graduate Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by adecoal: 10:23am On Jul 20, 2018
Okay goodluck...is audit your first choice?

seunlegend:

Next week Wednesday
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by staciagabriel: 10:43am On Jul 20, 2018
seunlegend:

Next week Wednesday

Hello Segun. Could you please drop a number I can reach you on. I was equally successful with the BAT but only the graduate trainee form was attached. I need the "service offerings" document that should be attached too to make my unit choices. I don call their HR tire, nothing has been done and deadline is today. You can kindly forward it to stellarstelz@gmail.com if you still have it.

Congratulations.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by staciagabriel: 10:49am On Jul 20, 2018
Mandy100:
They asked us to submit our documents today. Was anybody at Kpmg towers this morning?

Hello Mandy. Could you kindly forward the "service offerings" file attached to your BAT success mail to stellarstel@gmail.com. The attachment is missing in my own email and HR is unresponsive. Thank you.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Dafney(f): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
Please, does anyone have past question on critical reasoning? I need to practice it for assessment center. Thank you.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by vheeki(f): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
Dafney:
Please, does anyone have past question on critical reasoning? I need to practice it for assessment center. Thank you.

Me too..
Please send to vheekib@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by humbleboyy(m): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
thelastgenius:
Hi Humbleboyy.

Got mail this evening for documentation tomorrow.

Took the BAT at about 10pm, 12th July. I put in for Audit and Trps during my application. Just keep calm, your mail should come soon.
This is where I draw the curtain on KPMG though, no tfare to waste to the island.

Thank you bro. I received my success mail yesterday. Was at the Towers for documentation today.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Glowing05: 3:40am On Jul 21, 2018
Pls has any 1 done ac on forensic before,if so can u please kindly share

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by busorlahmii(f): 7:57am On Jul 21, 2018
Assessment centre (forensics)
The first stage is a one on one panel interview. You'll be grouped into numbers maybe 5 or 6. Then each candidate will go for their own interview for about 15-20mina as they call you. Its basic interview questions and behavioral questions. Tell me about a time you did this, all the strengths and weaknesses question, what motivates you, tell me about yourself etc

The second stage is a group work. After everyone is done with their panel interview, you'll be called for a group work. You'll be given a forensic case study with questions to solve. You are supposed to discuss with your group and then pick a presenter to present your answers in just 5mins after deliberating for 20mins. The aim is to see how well the candidates work in a team so ensure you participate well but be sure not to ignore your team members and be time conscious. Pick a time keeper, presenter and group leader. They will also ask questions and it can be directed to anybody.

The last stage is individual presentation. Each person will be given a topic(you won't be able to choose) and given a paper to write down their ideas under supervision for 5mins only and you are not allowed to bring out your phone. Then you'll proceed to present to the panel for another 5mins and questions will be asked.

Its not anything too difficult, just be confident and know what you are doing. Wearing a suit is also compulsory

4 Likes

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Elosakpos(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
Pls anyone with info on Technology Advisory or Audit AC should kindly share. Thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Glowing05: 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
busorlahmii:
The first stage is a one on one panel interview. You'll be grouped into numbers maybe 5 or 6. Then each candidate will go for their own interview for about 15-20mina as they call you. Its basic interview questions and behavioral questions. Tell me about a time you did this, all the strengths and weaknesses question, what motivates you, tell me about yourself etc

The second stage is a group work. After everyone is done with their panel interview, you'll be called for a group work. You'll be given a forensic case study with questions to solve. You are supposed to discuss with your group and then pick a presenter to present your answers in just 5mins after deliberating for 20mins. The aim is to see how well the candidates work in a team so ensure you participate well but be sure not to ignore your team members and be time conscious. Pick a time keeper, presenter and group leader. They will also ask questions and it can be directed to anybody.

The last stage is individual presentation. Each person will be given a topic(you won't be able to choose) and given a paper to write down their ideas under supervision for 5mins only and you are not allowed to bring out your phone. Then you'll proceed to present to the panel for another 5mins and questions will be asked.

Its not anything too difficult, just be confident and know what you are doing. Wearing a suit is also compulsory
thanks

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Glowing05: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2018
seunlegend:

Next week Wednesday
Pls whc department or division r u?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by seunlegend: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Glowing05:
Pls whc department or division r u?
Audit
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Tianah5: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2018
Please who else chose Trps division? Also,any idea on what to expect for AC? Thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Damilolatom: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
Tianah5:
Please who else chose Trps division? Also,any idea on what to expect for AC? Thanks

I chose Tprs. Did you receive a call from the HR manager? I missed the call...Tried calling back by 5:20 but the number was switched off. Have you been invited for the AC? When?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Kayceenaz(m): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
Tianah5:
Did you select TPRS and have you been invited for AC?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Tianah5: 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
Damilolatom:

I haven’t heard from them.

I chose Tprs. Did you receive a call from the HR manager? I missed the call...Tried calling back by 5:20 but the number was switched off. Have you been invited for the AC? When?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Tianah5: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
Kayceenaz:

Did you select TPRS and have you been invited for AC?

Yes I did,I haven’t been invited for Ac. What about you?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Kayceenaz(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Tianah5:

Yes I did,I haven’t been invited for Ac. What about you?
I did, too. No invitation yet.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by queenDD(f): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
nkemjikachekwas:
Do you have the situational invite past questions?

No, I don't.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Tianah5: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2018
Damilolatom:

Have you called the HR? Any update?

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by humbleboyy(m): 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
Greetings to the house. Y'qll should kindly look into my situation please.

While filling in my form, i inputted a date later next month as when i'll be available for AC but was surprised to receive a phone call yesterday for an AC invite slated for next week embarassed. To be sincere, i'm not ready for an AC any time soon so i had to explain myself and stated that i'm still an awaiting corper and would rather reschedule my AC. The lady i spoke with responded as though there was no issue in rescheduling but i have a feeling that i probably made the wrong call cry.

I also intend to serve at KPMG if i eventually get posted to Lagos. So i'd like to know if the recruitment process for corpers differs or corpers do go through the AC and PI stage ??

Please know that i also chose Audit unit.

I await your response(s) . Thank you
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Kayceenaz(m): 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
Damilolatom:

Having opted for TPRS, has HR extended any invitation to you for AC?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Glowing05: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
9b Hospital road, Opposite general hospital, Gbagada.
Please who knows how to get to d Address above pls... Pls help a sister as I need to b there for my AC tomorrow
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Kayceenaz(m): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2018
Glowing05:
9b Hospital road, Opposite general hospital, Gbagada.
Please who knows how to get to d Address above pls... Pls help a sister as I need to b there for my AC tomorrow
Which department did you select?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by iamrichiefola(m): 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
humbleboyy:
Greetings to the house. Y'qll should kindly look into my situation please.

While filling in my form, i inputted a date later next month as when i'll be available for AC but was surprised to receive a phone call yesterday for an AC invite slated for next week embarassed. To be sincere, i'm not ready for an AC any time soon so i had to explain myself and stated that i'm still an awaiting corper and would rather reschedule my AC. The lady i spoke with responded as though there was no issue in rescheduling but i have a feeling that i probably made the wrong call cry.

I also intend to serve at KPMG if i eventually get posted to Lagos. So i'd like to know if the recruitment process for corpers differs or corpers do go through the AC and PI stage ??

Please know that i also chose Audit unit.

I await your response(s) . Thank you
Please does anyone to how to track UNILAG transcript processing. I just paid for minePlease does anyone to how to track UNILAG transcript processing. I just paid for minePlease does anyone to how to track UNILAG transcript processing. I just paid for mine
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by JARUSHUB: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
If you have been invited to the assessment center or interview stage of KPMG's recruitment process, you should seriously consider contacting JarusHub experts to coach you. We offer the best preparation for assessment center and job interviews in any industry. We have coached more than 250 candidates for interviews and assessment centers of top financial companies like PwC, First Bank, Agusto & Co and other companies like Access Bank, Union Bank, GTB, DPR etc.

The interview preparation session involves:

- Conducting research and sharing useful tips on the interview process, including potential questions and answers, for the candidate
Reviewing your CV to anticipate likely questions.
- Conducting MOCK INTERVIEW with you where you will sit down with us and we will interview you as though you were having the real KPMG interview, asking questions likely to be asked during the interview.
- Feedback will be provided to you based on your performance and areas that require improvement will be shared with you

Assessment Center

We will take you through the following components of an assessment center as applicable to the specific Assessment Center you are preparing for:-

- Group exercise/group task
- Presentation exercises
- Case study
- Role play
- Interview
- Our coaches are experts in the industry.

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of the Big 4 and their recruitment process in Nigeria
2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them
3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual panel interview
4, Identifying your weak points and working on it before the actual interview
5, Your interview coaches are experts in interview coaching
6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual assessment center/interview

Date: We have a coaching session scheduled for this Sunday, 29, 2018,

Time: 2pm

PHYSICAL SESSION

(To hold at our office – 60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos)

Our fee
Assessment Center and Interview: N10, 000

Skype Session: N7,500

Our rates are actually cheap, it goes for as much as $340 (N100,000) in other countries e.g https://www.impactinterview.com/service/interview-coaching-3-hours/

Can't make this Sunday? Please call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500 to book date and time.

SKYPE SESSION

Date & time to be agreed with client

To book appointment, call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500.

Testimonial

“I’m so grateful to JarusHub. I got a success email after KPMG Assessment Center. Everything you talked about came out, and your coaching was very helpful in my performance. I remembered how you coached me on how to handle group discussion, presentation and panel interview. Wow, I’m so so grateful.”

K. Anyikwe

“This is Abdul. I came for interview coaching middle of September (2017) for a job role in MTN. Just to inform you that I got the job, accepted the offer yesterday and I am to resume in 2 weeks time. Thanks for the tips, it was very helpful. Sorry I didn’t contact you after the interview as my phone was stolen, so I was offline since then. Thank you and Best Regards.”

Abdul

We have coached many other people for KPMG and they are now working with the firm.

This assessment center and interview preparation service is also available for financial firms as well as other companies.

Visit http://www.jarushub.com to learn more about us.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by sapphire0: 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
Please what questions were you asked for you personal presentation
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by sapphire0: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
What questions were you asked for your personal presentation
busorlahmii:

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Akecs: 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ok
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Damilolatom: 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Not yet.

Kayceenaz:

Having opted for TPRS, has HR extended any invitation to you for AC?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Damilolatom: 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
My call wasn't picked... There's no update yet.

[quote author=Tianah5 post=69718959][/quote]
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Ataima(f): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hello guys, I received an invite against 4th of August. Did anyone receive same?

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (155) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.