Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread (384080 Views)

2017 KPMG Nigeria Recruitment For Graduates / 2017 Kpmg Undergraduate And Graduate Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Whizdomo(m): 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
Pls who as KPMG past questions

Kindly send to me pls
wisdomonyemuwa@yahoo.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Drizhystc(m): 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
Please I’d also like the study pack, my exam is scheduled for the 1st of December. Kindly send to olusegunfaulkner@gmail.com.Thanks
isowamhen:

Hello tiwa, please can you help me with the study pack as well? Please,it will greatly be appreciated. Ejor na. Am begging. My email is omonsteven@yahoo.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 22, 2018
izzydiamond:

Hello
Please send me the study pack
izevbuwaprincess2017@yahoo.com
Thank you
Please send d me study pack

Dami.dinho@yahoo.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Ifedun2003(f): 11:09am On Nov 22, 2018
Please, if you have the study pqck, kindly see to dorcasifedolapo46@gmail.com. I've been scheduled for next weekend and I don't have any idea whatsoever, kindly help a Sister please.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Whizdomo(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
People no dey this thread again
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by tobilento: 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
Good Day All, Pls I am in need of the Study Pack for KPMG's Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test. Pls Kindly send to my e-mail address tobilento@yahoo.com
if in possession of any Thanks & GOD Bless.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Faizee32: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
was anyone at the aptitude test today
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by vyrussbeatz: 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
tobilento:
Good Day All, Pls I am in need of the Study Pack for KPMG's Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test. Pls Kindly send to my e-mail address tobilento@yahoo.com
if in possession of any Thanks & GOD Bless.

For everyone in need of the GMAT study guide. y'll can download here

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/rf29qjy4hvnv4/ManHattan_Gmat_Guides
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Hanscad(m): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
aduz:
Did mine yesterday,
Essay question : 1) highly effective teams are built on a proper team spirit. Discuss and give relevant examples
2) What do you understand by creative thinking, give details of how you used creative thinking to solve a problem either as a leader or a follower.
U r to pick one and the time allotted for it is 30 minutes
OBJECT
basic maths
Probability
Verbal reasoning
Sentence correction
Current affairs: I can still remember some question like

- which country will host 2022 Olympic
-head quarter of UN is where
- first executive president of Nigeria is
-governor of kastina states
50 question for 60minute
It was a test that test your speed.

Thanks for this. It was actually the same thing.
Just to buttress the point,
-which counttry will host the 2022 YOUTH olympic
-the division of Africa, what conference was held... Referring actually to the Berlin conference wherein it was decided
-what year EFFC was founded
-full meaning of NAPTIP

Its mainly into
-Quantitative
-Data sufficiency
-Current Affairs
-Verbal reasoning
-Sentence correction
-Comprehension

That's how it was grouped so if you can get past questions on them or the GMAT study pack on just those areas.

Essay was the same as quoted above but some had different topics.

Frankly speaking, it wasn't quite difficult just tricky for the verbal reasoningi. And time won't give you the luxury of being too sure.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by denvers: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hope it's not too late to apply, cos I've been trying but it seems the link on their site is a dead one
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by eyubeSILAS(m): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
dapyd1:

I didn't choose audit.

I have gotten my offer letter.

Congratulations!
How long did it take to schedule you for an interview after submitting your documents?
And please, tell me about the interview. Thanks.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by CHRISTOPHER49JA: 2:26am On Nov 24, 2018
Please I need the study material for the kpmg aptitude test, anyone should please help a brother, Christopher.taiwo.ct@gmail.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Clintsoch: 9:25am On Nov 24, 2018
Please what's the assessment centre all about, what do we expect?.... Thanks.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Lielendu: 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
Please is there anyone writing KPMG test before 1pm on 1st Dec? I wish to reschedule my time to an earlier time cos I have a booked flight by 5pm already and I don't trust lagos traffic. Any advice/suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by IrawoBee(f): 7:34am On Nov 25, 2018
Good morning
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by IrawoBee(f): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2018
Hanscad:

Thanks for this. It was actually the same thing.
Just to buttress the point,
-which counttry will host the 2022 YOUTH olympic
-the division of Africa, what conference was held... Referring actually to the Berlin conference wherein it was decided
-what year EFFC was founded
-full meaning of NAPTIP

Its mainly into
-Quantitative
-Data sufficiency
-Current Affairs
-Verbal reasoning
-Sentence correction
-Comprehension

That's how it was grouped so if you can get past questions on them or the GMAT study pack on just those areas.

Essay was the same as quoted above but some had different topics.

Frankly speaking, it wasn't quite difficult just tricky for the verbal reasoningi. And time won't give you the luxury of being too sure.
Good morning can you please send the past questions and also was there question on reading a passage and word relationship?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Lielendu: 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
IrawoBee:
Good morning
Hello bee
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by zakir007(m): 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
Please I can't remember which unit is applied for. Can someone help me with the list of departments and sub departments so I can try to remember. It's important so I know how to prepare just in case I make it to the interview stage. Also I tried logging in to see if it's in my application and It said I did not save any application or send any but I got an invite mail. Is it like that for everybody?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
Good evening fam.

I just received a success mail from KPMG and I have till 5pm tomorrow to do the business awareness test.
Please I need tips and advice on how to go about it.

Y'all might be sleeping tho, but anybody awake with idea about the test should please give me some advice before I do it. I intend doing it tomorrow.

Please you can send any material that will help me prepare to this email address stephenobioha186351@gmail.com

Thanks alot
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by IrawoBee(f): 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
stephenobioha:
Good evening fam.

I just received a success mail from KPMG and I have till 5pm tomorrow to do the business awareness test.
Please I need tips and advice on how to go about it.

Y'all might be sleeping tho, but anybody awake with idea about the test should please give me some advice before I do it. I intend doing it tomorrow.

Thanks alot
Good evening, Congratulations!!! Please can you share questions asked, essay topic and helpful tips and materials to practice.. Thank you
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by IrawoBee(f): 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
Lielendu:

Hello bee
Thank God the thread is still active, need help with past questions and tips. Aptitude test scheduled for this week.
Thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 26, 2018
For the aptitude test, just forget about those materials and prepare with Gmath, all the info you need are up there. And be fast with the test...one hour looks big but trust me, it will never be enough, so be very fast...

[qquote author=IrawoBee post=73303084]
Good evening, Congratulations!!! Please can you share questions asked, essay topic and helpful tips and materials to practice.. Thank you[/quote]
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Hanscad(m): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2018
IrawoBee:

Good morning can you please send the past questions and also was there question on reading a passage and word relationship?

I don't have the past questions.
Yes there was comprehension.
Nothing on word relationship.

It's clearly stated in my initial post. That's exactly how it was.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by IrawoBee(f): 11:13am On Nov 26, 2018
Hanscad:

I don't have the past questions.
Yes there was comprehension.
Nothing on word relationship.

It's clearly stated in my initial post. That's exactly how it was.

Thank you.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by IrawoBee(f): 11:15am On Nov 26, 2018
stephenobioha:
For the aptitude test, just forget about those materials and prepare with Gmath, all the info you need are up there. And be fast with the test...one hour looks big but trust me, it will never be enough, so be very fast...

[qquote author=IrawoBee post=73303084]
Good evening, Congratulations!!! Please can you share questions asked, essay topic and helpful tips and materials to practice.. Thank you

Thanks a lot
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
i just finished my business awareness test and was expecting about a hundred question but go just 15 questions, hope thats how others own were, because i am kind of worried , was expecting more than a hundred question like others that have done it before said.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Hanscad(m): 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
stephenobioha:
i just finished my business awareness test and was expecting about a hundred question but go just 15 questions, hope thats how others own were, because i am kind of worried , was expecting more than a hundred question like others that have done it before said.

Haha. 100questions say wetin happen.
Same 15 questions

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
I took time to scrutinize the page to be sure that questions ain't hiding somewhere because I have already paid for two hours at the cafe expecting a hundred questions like I read in previous page.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Hanscad(m): 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
stephenobioha:
I took time to scrutinize the page to be sure that questions ain't hiding somewhere because I have already paid for two hours at the cafe expecting a hundred questions like I read in previous page.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by OwlaRowl: 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
chrisatah94:

Please if you have the study pack help forward to atahchristopher@gmail.com Thank-you
Done!
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by TOSINIFE(m): 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
Has Audit AC been fixed yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (155) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.