Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) (41871 Views)

Ugandan Man's Car Somersaults 3 Times. See What It Looks Like After The Accident / Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS / Man's Car Somersaults 3 Times And He Survives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) by chiderao: 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
God win....thank God dear..
Re: Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
Our cases as Nairalanders also is different too...
Re: Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) by M2dX(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
Jengem:
Why cant buhari be a mango tree once in a while
grin
Re: Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) by taofeek11(m): 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
Jengem:

The devil don't need to whisper to u anymore, u av done is job
Re: Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) by taofeek11(m): 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
Jengem:

The devil don't need to whisper to u anymore, u av done his job
Re: Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
thank God and never always forget your seat belt....it saves more than oliver khan
Re: Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) by uc4uandc(f): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
God chooses to show mercy to whom he pleases to. Thank God!
Re: Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
kamez:
this one na tree?...I was hoping to see a big udala tree...

thank God for ur life

my God. I am shocked at this statement. I put it up to you that you are a wizard.
Re: Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) by Jasperwhizz(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
OUR GOD IS GOOD AND GRACIOUS AMEN.
Re: Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) by bidierichie: 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
9jayes:
RIP to the tree, my condolence to the plant kingdom

Your case is truly Different grin grin
Re: Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) by Jasperwhizz(m): 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
zagadon:
untimely death is not our possion in JESS NAME
AMEN.
Re: Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
God is great, He never fails. Our case is different.
Re: Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) by kenoz(m): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
Her case is truly different
Re: Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) by kherlly(m): 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
Thank God for the saved soul

On second thought, you guys sure that is real mango tree coz i dont think this car can uproot it from root when e no b catapila...
Re: Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) by Becina(f): 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
UncleSnr:
Bad driver. Did she pass driving school? How did FRSC issue her driving license?
Did you pass Secondary level? How did Waec give you O'level certificate?
Re: Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) by buddy221(m): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Jengem:
one bottle of orijin and a clean p*ssy for ya. Can't stop laffinnnnnnnn grin
Re: Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) by Exponental(m): 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
Uprooted mango tree? Tell that to the dogs!
Re: Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) by godsent11: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
Agadsman:
well, they were luckynot lucky. it was fully God in action

BTW... my case is also different.
Re: Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) by Baroba(m): 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
Philpham:
I cannot imagine the kind of high speed this careles.s man was driving at to uproot a tree. Tomorrow some boys will come here and start saying men drive better than women. Just Negodu... The woman should learn how to drive and send this man back to the kitchen.

This is a warning to him, next time if he doesn't attend driving lesson, he may not be lucky.

SPEED KILLS

Preach on brother... Next thing is my enemies shall never see me, My God of miracles.. Its quite shocking, over 90% of Nigerians have never been to driving school, driving a car is not just moving one..
Re: Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) by bezimo(m): 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
Devine deliverance obviously.
We thank God for your lives.

Indeed My case is different.
Re: Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Baba God you re too much... Wow, Wat a great miracle.
Re: Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) by obidirector(m): 1:58am On Jan 18, 2017
Hello guys, check out my new sound via the link below:
www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461
Re: Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 18, 2017
UncleSnr:
Bad driver.
Did she pass driving school?
How did FRSC issue her driving license?
HE.

Philpham see this 1 grin
Re: Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) by enemachris(m): 6:02am On Jan 18, 2017
That's the result of over speeding. If u lik dnt warn him to becareful whilst driving.
Re: Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:16am On Jan 18, 2017
It was a miracle.
Re: Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:48am On Jan 18, 2017
Philpham:
I cannot imagine the kind of high speed this careles.s man was driving at to uproot a tree. Tomorrow some boys will come here and start saying men drive better than women. Just Negodu... The woman should learn how to drive and send this man back to the kitchen.

This is a warning to him, next time if he doesn't attend driving lesson, he may not be lucky.

SPEED KILLS

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4708296_img20160912154232430_jpeg65878c1aa7a9ab4d1ddec6a065a60f59

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Dies In Accident On Banex-Gwarimapa Expressway, Abuja. Do You Know Him?(pic) / Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges / Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.