Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

My Experience With A Phone Scammer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With A Phone Scammer (730 Views)

My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro / Danger Of Overnight Phone Charging: My Experience / My Experience With Infinix Note 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Phone Scammer by skyhighweb(m): 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
so let me just go straight to the point, please learn something from my almost stupid mistake.

so i was viewing phones online cant remember the site(na wow, sorry) well i got caught up with a promo, this was during the festive period, the promo was buy 1 and get the other for half price...am really trying to remember the site name, thought i saved the name somewhere, anyway i contacted the seller and i was told the phone will b delivered to my door step that i have to make payment before delivery, then pay for the other phone for it 50% promo that was going on.

i thought it was a good promo sha i no go lie, by the way it was an iPhone 6 promo, so i said ok but i can only pay on delivery, they said thats not the acceptable payment system, well after messaging to and fro i ask for payment details, so i thought i try them out and see what will happen if i gave fake payment details, now remember we have been messaging each other non stop right? ok, so i open photo shop edit an online transfer payment slip and sent to them that it will be credited soon, mannnn see messaging, have u done it? have u done it, until i replied yes i just got deducted from my account and i sent them fake proof, my people they just disappeared, they werent replying my mail i called their phone it said switched off, it went on like that for almost 2 days, then i finally got a mail saying they couldn't deliver my phones because they money didnt reflect i should try and send it again, i just laugh and told the person, guy u dey learn, so because it didnt reflect you come back shey, God go help u, dey wait i dey go bank go send the money, i got blocked on whatapp and the mail started showing failure delivery.

please my people watch what u intend buying online and if they deliver, open it first, if they dont agree with the open first and pay, tell them to carry go, u dont want to end up buying a plank of board as a TV.

have a lovely nite.

airhis

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Phone Scammer by pjetta007(m): 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
lolz..........noted
Re: My Experience With A Phone Scammer by emmanwandud(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
Op where is the source cos i know u lying but continue,even small pics to back this story
Re: My Experience With A Phone Scammer by skyhighweb(m): 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
emmanwandud:
Op where is the source cos i know u lying but continue,even small pics to back this story
if u think so, good for u.
Re: My Experience With A Phone Scammer by willian10: 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Scammer meet scammer grin
Photoshoppin na scam
But u used urs in a scammer-wiseable way

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Phone Scammer by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
willian10:
Scammer meet scammer grin
Photoshoppin na scam
But u used urs in a scammer-wiseable way

Re: My Experience With A Phone Scammer by willian10: 1:03am On Jan 18, 2017

Re: My Experience With A Phone Scammer by skyhighweb(m): 4:29am On Jan 18, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Help On How Yo Root My Phone / Mother Of All Phones Is Back With The New Updated Version Of Nokia 3310 / My Tecno H6 Having Some Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.