Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

"For Smart Investors" Make It Big In 2017 With This 'business Idea! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "For Smart Investors" Make It Big In 2017 With This 'business Idea! (586 Views)

Buhari's Visit to Smart Investors Secret Investment Destination In Lekki. / Check Out What Smart Investors Did In The 90's You Can Learn From. / Smart Investors Are Buying Off The Oworonshoki Axis! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"For Smart Investors" Make It Big In 2017 With This 'business Idea! by timy22(f): 11:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Business is a secret and that very secret can make anyone wealthy for the rest of their life!

I ve a new business idea, worth Billions.
I ve done my business research and
I ve written my plans .

To be sure of my findings, I invested some cash into these business last year Dec. and the result was amazing!

People are ready with cash to get this new product, so much calls and pings.

Now get it, to make good profit frm this project ;one needs to invest big.

I ve to post this because if decided to get all the cash on my own, I will disappoint lots of clients awaiting this new product.

I need someone ( Smart partner / investor)we can pull cash together to make this idea a reality.

Am a very transparent person and I want a partner who is

Smart
Honest
And
Transparent.

I need just 1 partner or investor to make this idea the next Big Thing on Nairaland in 2017!

If you think you fit in for a partnership or investor; kindly call or watsap - 07032526610.

Thank u.

Timy22

1 Like

Re: "For Smart Investors" Make It Big In 2017 With This 'business Idea! by ucheuzor1(m): 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
Am interested... Can u send me the details of the business.. To ucheuzor24@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Sending Money To Myself Online / 6 Reasons Why Investors Choose To Crowdfund / [news] Oh No! Nigeria Is No Longer Africa’s Biggest Oil Producer…see The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.