Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? (3136 Views)

Lai Mohammed Has Just Throw Bomb By Revealing The Country Sponsoring IPOB / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / NDIGBO: Our Case, A Ticking Time Bomb. ~ By Nnia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Which tribe is he from?
Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 18, 2017
Flight Liutenant Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by Snowstorm: 12:10am On Jan 18, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:
Which tribe is he from?
The pilot did his job he was given wrong coordinates

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by Jokerman(m): 12:48am On Jan 18, 2017
Snowstorm:

Failure is not an option bro, he just killed innocent masses....
Stop trying to defend failure....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 18, 2017
Jokerman:

mistakes happens oga sharrap there
Is he God,is he Mr Perfect??
This is the first time this sort of mishap is occurring not like it happens all the time. Mourn for the deceased and appreciate the efforts of our armed forces. Stop politicizing or ridiculing morale. cos if you were in battle,I bet you would last an hour

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by Jokerman(m): 12:54am On Jan 18, 2017
Justdulla:

mistakes happens oga sharrap there
Is he God,is he Mr Perfect??
This is the first time this sort of mishap is occurring not like it happens all the time. Mourn for the deceased and appreciate the efforts of our armed forces. Stop politicizing or ridiculing morale. cos if you were in battle,I bet you would last an hour

Buhari is a failure bro, if Buhari had done things right, I think wickedness as this could have been avoided...

There is no how politics won't be played, some persons did it to the last government too....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 18, 2017
Jokerman:

Buhari is a failure bro, if Buhari had done things right, I think wickedness as this could have been avoided...

There is no how politics won't be played, some persons did it to the last government too....
Leave Buhari outta this.let's all have human sympathy. Do you think everyone doesn't know Buhari has failed?? we all do but that doesn't means we should loose our sensenof patriotism or brotherhood.
Cos if buhari go today,Nigeria remains. Soldier go,soldier come barrack remains. Let's just learn to love one another irrespective of whose leading.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by Dedetwo(m): 1:04am On Jan 18, 2017
Jokerman:

I bet you cannot point out a house from two city blocks while standing still talk less altitude of a mile and moving as fast as sound.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by Segadem(m): 1:13am On Jan 18, 2017
Jokerman:

hmmmm
Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by obailala(m): 2:13am On Jan 18, 2017
Jokerman:

Hatred for buhari continues to erode brain matter from so many people. Can you kindly explain what buhati has got to do with this unfortunate incident from the air force?.. Receive sense!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by Geniro: 2:33am On Jan 18, 2017
obailala:
Hatred for buhari continues to erode brain matter from so many people. Can you kindly explain what buhati has got to do with this unfortunate incident from the air force?.. Receive sense!

He is the Commander in chief, so the buck stops at his table. Abi no be so ? If he doesn't reprimand the service chiefs then he is culpable.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by Nobody: 3:43am On Jan 18, 2017
Snowstorm:
Did I hear you say wrong coordinates? There's a word that should be memorised by every pilot especially military pilots and that word is "scan".

Inasmuch as I don't blame him much as I blame his superiors, a good military pilot should scan and lock a target area well before he seeks for a confirmation.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by Sibrah: 3:46am On Jan 18, 2017
Believe me, if he is a southerner or infidel . . . .
Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:22am On Jan 18, 2017
Sibrah:
Believe me, if he is a southerner or infidel . . . .

Why don't you find out
Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by Sibrah: 5:40am On Jan 18, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:

Why don't you find out
Find out what?
Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:42am On Jan 18, 2017
Sibrah:
Find out what?

his tribe and religion
Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by Sibrah: 5:45am On Jan 18, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:

his tribe and religion
infidel status or tribe? Grow up.
Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by ZUBY77(m): 5:58am On Jan 18, 2017
Snowstorm:

And you know this how?
Because someone said so..right

Well, I forgot some of you are programmed to believe and not ask questions

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by Atiku2019: 6:06am On Jan 18, 2017
cry cry cry cry
Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:19am On Jan 18, 2017
Sibrah:
infidel status or tribe? Grow up.

I wish he were like me: infidel and proud Igbo
Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 18, 2017
His name is Flight Lieutenant mahamadu buhari.

The chief priest of all fools!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by Taich(m): 6:39am On Jan 18, 2017
That particular IDP camp will be used to settle the missing Idp funds,because the pilot has successfully destroyed any evidence to shows lack of funds.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by vanbonattel: 6:54am On Jan 18, 2017
Justdulla:

Leave Buhari outta this.let's all have human sympathy. Do you think everyone doesn't know Buhari has failed?? we all do but that doesn't means we should loose our sensenof patriotism or brotherhood.
Cos if buhari go today,Nigeria remains. Soldier go,soldier come barrack remains. Let's just learn to love one another irrespective of whose leading.

Buhari is the cause of this tragedy. First he is illiterate, second he filled the top echelon of the army with his village people and his close friends, third he is not in control of anything at aall
You may wake up one day and see the country operating upside down. The president is grossly incompetent. Wetin dey vex me pass be say we warned you about this mman but tribalism blinded the affonjas , that is why a professor stepped down and became VP to someone without any certificate!

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by Bnladan(m): 6:58am On Jan 18, 2017
Justdulla:
Flight Liutenant Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle undecided
so @ last he has passed WAEC and went further 2 be a pilot grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by Jokerman(m): 7:08am On Jan 18, 2017
obailala:

I don't hate Buhari Mr man... I am only point out his failure..... Remember dat was how we blamed Jonathan for everything...

Buhari is the head of the government bro, any success or failure is ascribed to him....

Deal with it...

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by jumper524(m): 7:22am On Jan 18, 2017
Jokerman:

U Knw Why We Dnt Progress? Is Cos We Wait 4 The Fg For Everything Nd When It Goes Wrong We Also Blame Dem 4get The F.G Nd Stop Politicising Every Issue.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by jumper524(m): 7:26am On Jan 18, 2017
vanbonattel:

Buhari is the cause of this tragedy. First he is illiterate, second he filled the top echelon of the army with his village people and his close friends, third he is not in control of anything at aall
You may wake up one day and see the country operating upside down. The president is grossly incompetent. Wetin dey vex me pass be say we warned you about this mman but tribalism blinded the affonjas , that is why a professor stepped down and became VP to someone without any certificate!
Ur A Shame To Hummanity U Politicise D Death Of So Many People Jst To Prove A Point That You Didn't Vote For Him. May God 4give You.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by RZArecta(m): 7:52am On Jan 18, 2017
Even more sophisticated airforces hit civilian targets by mistake eg in Syria. This is just a one off, let's get sceptical when the occurencies become regular. Something tells me Irabor will become the sacrificial nama in this case though cool
Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by tens4real(m): 8:03am On Jan 18, 2017
His name lieutenant flight MOHAMADU BUHARI (PMB)
meanwhile today is my birthday Nairalanders please show me some love
Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by Godprotectigbo2(f): 9:02am On Jan 18, 2017
the guy nah ofonja

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by idupaul: 9:03am On Jan 18, 2017
Snowstorm:

He was given wrong target entirely due to super bad intelligence
Re: What Is The Name Of The Pilot That Dropped Bomb By "Mistake" On Refugees? by abnsugbe: 9:15am On Jan 18, 2017
Justdulla:

thank God u admitted that Buba has failed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Quit Notice: IWA To File Preventive Complaint At ICC, Collect Evidence / Meet The PRP Benue State Governorship Aspirant Who Is A Pastor / What The Residents Of Alaba Market Did To Peter Obi And Jimiagbeje This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.