Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Wathsapp Has Been Blocked Finally On Blackberry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wathsapp Has Been Blocked Finally On Blackberry (1564 Views)

Survey Of Country Where Twitter Has Been # Blocked And Those Threatening / MTN Customer Service Is Finally On Watsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wathsapp Has Been Blocked Finally On Blackberry by lrdval: 8:34am On Jan 18, 2017
FAQ
Download
Features
Security
FAQ
Get in touch

WhatsApp support for mobile devices

As announced in our blog, we will soon be ending support for certain devices. On June 30, 2017, we will no longer support the following platforms:

BlackBerry OS and BlackBerry 10
Nokia S40
Nokia Symbian S60
The following platforms will no longer be supported at the beginning of 2017:

Android 2.1 and Android 2.2
Windows Phone 7
iPhone 3GS/iOS 6
These platforms don't offer the kind of capabilities we need to expand our app's features in the future. If you use one of these affected mobile devices, we recommend upgrading to a newer Android running OS 2.3+, a Windows Phone 8+, or an iPhone running iOS 7+ before the end of 2016 to continue using WhatsApp.

Once you have one of these devices, simply install WhatsApp and verify your phone number on the new device to continue using WhatsApp. Keep in mind that WhatsApp can only be activated with one phone number on one device at a time.

There is currently no option to transfer your chat history between platforms. However, we provide the option to send your chat history attached to an email. Learn how to export your chat history on: Android | iPhone | Windows Phone | Nokia S40 | BlackBerry | Nokia S60 | BlackBerry 10

Cheers,
WhatsApp Support Team

WHATSAPP
.this was the massage we received this year. But unfortunately. This morning, we saw this. Share your experience. If it's only on mine.

Re: Wathsapp Has Been Blocked Finally On Blackberry by lrdval: 8:37am On Jan 18, 2017
I don't know if this is just for BB10, how can the company say something and be doing another. Moderators help and shift this article, let the Web gurus provide help for the BlackBerry users.
Thanks.
Re: Wathsapp Has Been Blocked Finally On Blackberry by Antina(f): 8:42am On Jan 18, 2017
lrdval:
I don't know if this is just for BB10, how can the company say something and be doing another. Moderators help and shift this article, let the Web gurus provide help for the BlackBerry users.
Thanks.

Try to update it. Still working
Re: Wathsapp Has Been Blocked Finally On Blackberry by goodmorning40: 8:46am On Jan 18, 2017
Antina:

Try to update it. Still working
Abeg how do I do the updateoo
Is it to update the phone itself or the whatsapp
Re: Wathsapp Has Been Blocked Finally On Blackberry by djPyper: 9:54am On Jan 18, 2017
update it from blackberry world
Re: Wathsapp Has Been Blocked Finally On Blackberry by chizi007: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2017
Just go to bbworld and update your whatsapp. I just did mine now and its
working fine and I use a z10.
Re: Wathsapp Has Been Blocked Finally On Blackberry by Antina(f): 10:30am On Jan 18, 2017
goodmorning40:
Abeg how do I do the updateoo Is it to update the phone itself or the whatsapp
Whatsapp
Re: Wathsapp Has Been Blocked Finally On Blackberry by Fabrepass77: 1:37pm On May 16, 2017
Antina:

Whatsapp

Sup...l sent you PM. No reply.
Whats your number on WhatsApp and l can IM you.
Re: Wathsapp Has Been Blocked Finally On Blackberry by Antina(f): 2:08pm On May 16, 2017
Fabrepass77:

I didn't see ur PM.
Re: Wathsapp Has Been Blocked Finally On Blackberry by Fabrepass77: 2:45pm On May 16, 2017
lrdval:
FAQ
Download
Features
Security
FAQ
Get in touch

WhatsApp support for mobile devices

As announced in our blog, we will soon be ending support for certain devices. On June 30, 2017, we will no longer support the following platforms:

BlackBerry OS and BlackBerry 10
Nokia S40
Nokia Symbian S60
The following platforms will no longer be supported at the beginning of 2017:

Android 2.1 and Android 2.2
Windows Phone 7
iPhone 3GS/iOS 6
These platforms don't offer the kind of capabilities we need to expand our app's features in the future. If you use one of these affected mobile devices, we recommend upgrading to a newer Android running OS 2.3+, a Windows Phone 8+, or an iPhone running iOS 7+ before the end of 2016 to continue using WhatsApp.

Once you have one of these devices, simply install WhatsApp and verify your phone number on the new device to continue using WhatsApp. Keep in mind that WhatsApp can only be activated with one phone number on one device at a time.

There is currently no option to transfer your chat history between platforms. However, we provide the option to send your chat history attached to an email. Learn how to export your chat history on: Android | iPhone | Windows Phone | Nokia S40 | BlackBerry | Nokia S60 | BlackBerry 10

Cheers,
WhatsApp Support Team

WHATSAPP
.this was the massage we received this year. But unfortunately. This morning, we saw this. Share your experience. If it's only on mine.

Hey bro.l PM u.
Re: Wathsapp Has Been Blocked Finally On Blackberry by Antina(f): 3:51am On May 24, 2017
Fabrepass77:

I replied u already

(1) (Reply)

The Tecno L9 Plus: Reviews, Specs & Unboxing (VIDEO) / Happening Now: Gionee Mobile Introduces Gionee A1 In Computer Village / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.