Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

What Is The New Data Tarrif? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Is The New Data Tarrif? (765 Views)

The Best MTN Tarrif Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The New Data Tarrif? by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:36am On Jan 18, 2017
Fellow Nairalander, I have observe something.
I tried subscribing as usual.
I loaded a Glo recharge care and a message popped up. I can't remember exactly how it was written but it simply says I can now call and browse without any code embarassed
To be sure I tried subscribing to a data bundle and it has been displaying this message:
" SORRY ! An error has occurred. Please try again later."

Okay I decided to try MTN. According to their services still currently in display when you want to subscribe to data bundle: N1000 goes for 1.5 GB.
So I subscribed yesterday 17th January.
To my surprise here is the message sent to my phone

"
Account recharge of N500.00 was successful Get 1.5GB @ N1000 for a montg. SMS 106 to 131. Val/30days"
Only acknowledging N500.
That was not all.
This message also came through yesterday :

You have exhausted your bundle. Please dial *131# to renew your data plan or *131*200# to browse ยก N10.24/MB
The same yesterday I subscribed.

Back to Glo, it was still showing the same error so I tried browsing with subscribing to any bundle. Since then they have being charging N1.00+.

Are they now using the new data tarrif imposed on us by the FG?
If so why not inform the subcribers ?

This is to alert you all. Also if you are experiencing such please share before these people quiet us all.

Mods please do the needful. Thank you.

Below is the MTN card I loaded.

Re: What Is The New Data Tarrif? by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
Guys don't just read and go now. Make contribution .
cc: Mynd 44
cc: lalasticlala this is a serious issue ooo

(1) (Reply)

Asus X553m For Sale. (3 Months Used) 60k / Asus Laptop 2gb Dedicated sold / Fairly Used Galaxy Grand Neo For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.