Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

NPDC Crude Oil Pipeline Set Ablaze After Osinbajo’s Visit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NPDC Crude Oil Pipeline Set Ablaze After Osinbajo’s Visit (14638 Views)

Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo Visit 82 Released Chibok Girls in Abuja (Photos) / Lagos Sells 50kg Bag Of Rice N8k Ahead Of Osinbajo's Visit(photos) / Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPDC Crude Oil Pipeline Set Ablaze After Osinbajo’s Visit by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2017
Can Someone Just Mention One Safe Place in Nigeria Already??

This Bombing Don too much
Re: NPDC Crude Oil Pipeline Set Ablaze After Osinbajo’s Visit by sdindan: 11:04am On Jan 18, 2017
Saint83:
PMB should leave this people,let them destroy their land

Environmental expert.

I hail u.

1 Like

Re: NPDC Crude Oil Pipeline Set Ablaze After Osinbajo’s Visit by AntiNigerian: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2017
OPERATION RED ECONOMY! cheesy
Re: NPDC Crude Oil Pipeline Set Ablaze After Osinbajo’s Visit by Ugosample(m): 11:17am On Jan 18, 2017
TheRealestGuy:
The evil that comes with crude oil though...

Until we truly diversify our economy and go back to exporting agricultural products, we will forever be stuck in this vicious circle.

Edited: most of the foools above me didn't even bother to read the content of the news article...our so-called future leaders that can't read...my God!

With these kind of moróns how will Nigeria ever get better? cry

Sorry to say, but your proposition about exporting agric products will even lead us to more poverty, instead we should export value added goods from our agric produce, like high quality chocolate instead of exporting cocoa just like that, or palm oil and cooking oil instead of just the palm fruit.

NO country gets rich by exporting just agric produce in their raw form, Senegal and Uganda are reference points for you.

Thank you for your contribution tho, it has more sense than the others contributing

1 Like

Re: NPDC Crude Oil Pipeline Set Ablaze After Osinbajo’s Visit by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2017
Ugosample:

Sorry to say, but your proposition about exporting agric products will even lead us to more poverty, instead we should export value added goods from our agric produce, like high quality chocolate instead of exporting cocoa just like that, or palm oil and cooking oil instead of just the palm fruit.

NO country gets rich by exporting just agric produce in their raw form, Senegal and Uganda are reference points for you.

Thank you for your contribution tho, it has more sense than the others contributing

I mentioned diversification and that surely ain't just about agriculture...

All those things you also mentioned like palm oil, chocolates and others, they are still products of agriculture anyway you look at it...

But you did get my drift so it's all good...

I wonder the kind of brains most of the ppl above me have though...
Re: NPDC Crude Oil Pipeline Set Ablaze After Osinbajo’s Visit by Ugosample(m): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

I mentioned diversification and that surely ain't just about agriculture...

All those things you also mentioned like palm oil, chocolates and others, they are still products of agriculture anyway you look at it...

But you did get my drift so it's all good...

I wonder the kind of brains most of the ppl above me have though...

I have seen your point about diversification too.

Those are the only says out o
Re: NPDC Crude Oil Pipeline Set Ablaze After Osinbajo’s Visit by Okeikpu(m): 11:54am On Jan 18, 2017
Good job!
Re: NPDC Crude Oil Pipeline Set Ablaze After Osinbajo’s Visit by CXLVII: 11:57am On Jan 18, 2017
Who is doing who?

More spillage and damage to there environment.

If the economy goes down, we will be easier it together. State allocation will drop and will affect all!

Keep the bombing alive

Illiterates who re by shear luck happen to understand broken English.

Southern boko-Haram in disguise
Re: NPDC Crude Oil Pipeline Set Ablaze After Osinbajo’s Visit by sirwhyteB(m): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
This is our country and we always know the truth.
Bush burning abi na wildfire
If I hear! this has nothing to do with this matter at all
It is quite obvious that the bombing of the pipeline was a planned deal.
Truly the meeting didn't end well
Re: NPDC Crude Oil Pipeline Set Ablaze After Osinbajo’s Visit by SEOManiac: 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
AishyWemsy:
Aje ke lana, omo ku Loni, Tani o mope aje ana lo pa omo je. (a witch confessed yesterday, a child died today, who doesn't know it was the witch that killed the child) - Yoruba adage

Bush burning? if I hear
There is famine in the land already, kontinu contributing towards it. we are all in the mess

A witch 'cried'

Not confessed.
Re: NPDC Crude Oil Pipeline Set Ablaze After Osinbajo’s Visit by AishyWemsy(f): 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
SEOManiac:

A witch 'cried'
Not confessed.
*smile" I wanted to use cried. thanks
Re: NPDC Crude Oil Pipeline Set Ablaze After Osinbajo’s Visit by chuose2: 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
dem dey find peace for oil.

but where christian lifes concern, nothing dey happen
Re: NPDC Crude Oil Pipeline Set Ablaze After Osinbajo’s Visit by coputa(m): 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
TheRealestGuy:
The evil that comes with crude oil though...

Until we truly diversify our economy and go back to exporting agricultural products, we will forever be stuck in this vicious circle.

Edited: most of the foools above me didn't even bother to read the content of the news article...our so-called future leaders that can't read...my God!

With these kind of moróns how will Nigeria ever get better? cry
Must it be Agriculture,can't we invest in technology(it's more sustainable and lucrative) by sending our youths to countries like china( who pretends to invest in our economy) to acquire skills in basic tech manufacturing In areas like info tech,automobile,aviation,electricals etc.(,The government can also partner with manufactures in the east)The government can then set them up by providing the machines to start production,this will boast the economy,because the huge amount we use to import machine parts will be saved,it will also create employment for Nigerians.We have the resource to do it.fish,grasscutter,snail and goat farming are just waste of time and resources,it will and has never been of any help to the youths and the economy at large.lets diversity our economy in Technology,this is the new wave in the World largest economy.
Re: NPDC Crude Oil Pipeline Set Ablaze After Osinbajo’s Visit by ArabMopol(m): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
good one
Re: NPDC Crude Oil Pipeline Set Ablaze After Osinbajo’s Visit by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
buhari y?
Re: NPDC Crude Oil Pipeline Set Ablaze After Osinbajo’s Visit by Hakeem3(m): 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
i can c crops nd palm trees all around..nd dey tink dey r doin BUHARI...he will only do his best as president nd leav dere wen his time elaps
Re: NPDC Crude Oil Pipeline Set Ablaze After Osinbajo’s Visit by SEOManiac: 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
AishyWemsy:
*smile" I wanted to use cried. thanks

Lol... Korrect gyal... How are you?
Re: NPDC Crude Oil Pipeline Set Ablaze After Osinbajo’s Visit by AishyWemsy(f): 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
SEOManiac:

Lol... Korrect gyal... How are you?
I am good , you?
Re: NPDC Crude Oil Pipeline Set Ablaze After Osinbajo’s Visit by SEOManiac: 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
AishyWemsy:
I am good , you?

I'm okay
Re: NPDC Crude Oil Pipeline Set Ablaze After Osinbajo’s Visit by osazsky(m): 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
Saint83:
PMB should leave this people,let them destroy their land
Where do u want him to get funds from. No b oil b Nigeria source of income.. How much una to contribute to gdp. Forget what u read in sec sch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador' / Olisa Metuh Drops SANs, Hires New Lawyer To Defend Him In Court / Ohanaeze, Afenifere, ACF Disagree Over Civilian JTF’s Recruitment Into Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.