Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,225 members, 7,957,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

MMM Finally Getting It Right - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Finally Getting It Right (2568 Views)

MMM Finally Restarts,this is very unfair. / Has MMM Finally Crashed!!!! / MMM Finally Creates A Button For Fake POP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Finally Getting It Right by NewNigeriaMind: 10:30am On Jan 18, 2017
My investment banker ( the lady operating the MMM with my money) just informed me that on the GH portal, you to provide help to get help even when you have marvros you have not cash still in the system.

In other words, if you have money tied in, to get your money under the new system you must provide help first.

I think this will created the needed liquidity in the system because if everybody cliecks GH and nobody is providing help. where will the funds for the people clicking GH come from?

kapish.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Finally Getting It Right by alizma: 10:53am On Jan 18, 2017
who do you this thing no try at all.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Finally Getting It Right by Mumben(f): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2017
MMM can never get it right, stop living in denial.

1 Like

Re: MMM Finally Getting It Right by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2017
Mumben:
MMM can never get it right, stop living in denial.

True.

You can't grow money just by moving it from Peter to Paul.

1 Like

Re: MMM Finally Getting It Right by beckplanet: 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
Please Read this...

Meeting Update Jan 18th, Priority now is for those with smaller amount on their PO.
Hundreds of thousands has got help and more will
get as we progress gradually.
With time large Ghers would be given prioity to cash out hence the unpairing of large PH requests till date.
It's important to do the promo tasks to counter the media pressure.
How fast the system recorver depends on our confidence in the system.
Opinion also needed on the freezing of bonuses acquired before December 13.
Vote was also done on whether bonuses should keep grow or not.
We also voted for mavro 30% to stop growth after 30days, 50days or continue to grow.
These votes are our opinions which is very
important for Mavrodi to take decision.
Our community is going back to normal. We have to explain this to our downlines. The more positive we are, will determine how fast we'll recover. We must speak positive and confidently about our community to people around us.
We want to create a system where people help each other and a system that will be sustainable. We must be positive and be confident. Do the promo tasks.
We'll inform you about updates with time. Ignore the unconfirmed media news.
We shall overcome!!
Thank you.

#Copied

1 Like

Re: MMM Finally Getting It Right by beckplanet: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
Activa:

True.

You can't grow money just by moving it from Peter to Paul.

MMM's ideology is not to grow money point of correction, it's to the money circulate round not just being with a set of people.
Re: MMM Finally Getting It Right by Luizkid(m): 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
MMM shot itself in the foot by freezing Mavros while still allowing it to grow, it can never regain that lost trust.
Re: MMM Finally Getting It Right by zamirikpo(m): 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
chai marvurodi, e no go better for u...............

u have added to the problems of Nigerians........

guyz, like i would always say...................pick urselves up....cut ur loses and move on......its one of those experiences in life..............
Re: MMM Finally Getting It Right by getostar: 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
beckplanet:

MMM's ideology is not to grow money point of correction, it's to the money circulate round not just being with a set of people.

wake up

1 Like

Re: MMM Finally Getting It Right by Johnsown1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
The problem will still persist,
Re: MMM Finally Getting It Right by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
NewNigeriaMind:
My investment banker ( the lady operating the MMM with my money) just informed me that on the GH portal, you to provide help to get help even when you have marvros you have not cash still in the system.

In other words, if you have money tied in, to get your money under the new system you must provide help first.

I think this will created the needed liquidity in the system because if everybody cliecks GH and nobody is providing help. where will the funds for the people clicking GH come from?

kapish.

I dnt think is well with u@all.
If u rilli knw how hurt we pple are, u won't be posting dis nonsense.
MMM is getting wat right
Make I PH again
Is beta dey seize the one with dem.
Useless patform.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Finally Getting It Right by braimeddy: 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
I think this MMM guys are really wise. They know that if participants get their money, they will run away. So the best thing they can do for the participant not to run away is for them to PH first. With this this, the system will start flowing. Knowing quiet well that they are not investing on anything. So the best way is to rob Peter and pay Paul grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Finally Getting It Right by nmreports: 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hmmm okay.
Re: MMM Finally Getting It Right by ademega(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
the best best the mmm guys can do ...i expected them to have done this long time ago
Re: MMM Finally Getting It Right by hushyp(m): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
NewNigeriaMind:

kapish.
If you have sense u would know that there is shortage in d system, some people are actually GingH without PingH. You are just too dumb to see or you are in denial. Either way you will loose your money in d shortrun
Re: MMM Finally Getting It Right by zamirikpo(m): 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
SIMPLY PUT

NOBODY WANTS TO PUT IN ANY MONEY

ALL THIS TALK IS GRAMMAR

PH : GH = 3:3000

THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED, EARLIER THAN MOST PEOPLE ANTICIPATED

WE ALL KNEW IT WOULD CRASH.....BUT NO ONE THOUGHT ,SO SOON.

so guys,cut ur loses and move on....such is life....one more wise feather added to ur caps.....though at a cost......

1 Like

Re: MMM Finally Getting It Right by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
Best thing for mmm participants to do now is to just forget about the money they have inside there and consider it as lost.

Any attempt to ph more money into the scheme will be equal to throwing your money into a bottomless pit

(1) (Reply)

Retailers For High Quality Flash Drives Needed / Don’t Save In Naira This Year, Save In Dollars. Let Me Tell You How! / 95% Acuurate Binary Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.