Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,854 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

NAF & PMB: You Call This A Coincedence, I Call It A Coded Incidence! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF & PMB: You Call This A Coincedence, I Call It A Coded Incidence! (397 Views)

NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos / NAF Takes Delivery Of Final Batch Of Super Mushshak Aircraft. / Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NAF & PMB: You Call This A Coincedence, I Call It A Coded Incidence! by pchukwudi: 11:41am On Jan 18, 2017
Just about two weeks ago we were told that the "reason" our president had to unveil a terrorist flag right inside the STATE HOUSE (for the whole world to see) was because "Boko Haram had been defeated" ( maybe just in Sambisa )

Two weeks later, our own military is now bombing the victims of BH - the Internally Displaced Persons (and their help providers), and now we are being told that the mass killing is a "mistake".

I don't know about you, but for the fact that civilians were never indiscriminately BOMBED in the north east - not even when BH terrorists had not been successfully isolated and were mixing up with the regular folks in the streets - to many, therefore this new development is very revealing.

You May Call It A Coincedence, But I Call It A Coded Incidence.

Re: NAF & PMB: You Call This A Coincedence, I Call It A Coded Incidence! by pchukwudi: 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
Add to it the fact that we have a man as CICOTAF who despised western education and never bothered to advance in it like Gowon did. What again does the word "Boko Haram" mean?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Can Produce Three Million Barrels Of Crude Per Day – Kachikwu / I Have Not Been Criticizing The President Because He Is Sick. / President’s Test Results Require Him To Stay Longer In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.