Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Letter To Seun. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Seun. (723 Views)

Osinbajo Barred Guests From Taking Photos At The Wedding Of His Daughter To Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Seun. by iykebest1(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
Dear Seun,
Through Lalasticlala.

I bring you guys greetings. My kind regards to your wonderful community (NLanders). I must not hesitate to bring to your notice how helpful Nairaland has been to greater percentage of its active members and some ghost members who are yet to register officially with us. For that I say thank you.
Until recently, there has been incessant news making the front page about the so called Ponzi scheme"MMM" and it is beginning to worry us and dampens our glowing sprint for Nairaland as we are almost sure to meet a news related to MMM on the front page. I am aware that the general community and Nigerians at large was adequately warned using all available media possible to advise her citizens not to indulge in the money making scheme being championed by a Russian ex-convict. Here, it was also preached extensively by well meaning people too.
However, since people are still bent on doing it or keep believing in their ideology, I think it's high time we let them be. All these negative news about MMM should not be seen on FP again as the people has gone through a lot already. Some people have even taking the opportunity to mock and say unprintable things about their fellow NLanders calling them all sorts of names, thereby making more enemies than friends. Is this want you want for your members? I guess not. I strongly do not support MMM and will never support any form eating where you didn't labour. but we must let this people be.
If we have no good news to tell them, why don't we leave them alone to realise their mistakes and nurse their wounds silently? why don't we encourage them rather than making mockery of them? Let's give them a chance and pray with them so as to celebrate with them if this scheme ever comes through for them.
And to you all believing in this scheme, well, I hope you have learnt your lesson already, but I stand with you guys, the good people of Nairaland stands with you guys, recover your Money, recover your happiness, recover your dreams and let Love lead.

Yours concerned Fellow
Iykebest.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Seun. by BeClever: 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
Silent tears of a weeping member.. Ndo!

1 Like

Re: Letter To Seun. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
Pure waste of time, Seun wey like MMM traffic lyk raw sex no fit read diz ya letter undecided
Re: Letter To Seun. by Eastactivist: 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
I thought I was the only one that noticed the cold war...
I am not a participant but excess of something is really bad...

1 Like

Re: Letter To Seun. by Iamwrath: 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
Before registering, I saw lots of participants bad mouthing people, calling them broke, poor, stupid etc

I think payback is a biatch
Re: Letter To Seun. by Hiploko(m): 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
Well said OP

1 Like

Re: Letter To Seun. by Hiploko(m): 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
BeClever:
Silent tears of a weeping member.. Ndo!
are u a yoruba muslim?
Re: Letter To Seun. by Fedayeen02: 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
I support MMM and everything Seun is doing
Re: Letter To Seun. by BeClever: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hiploko:
are u a yoruba muslim?

I'm not Yoruba and I hate religion!
Re: Letter To Seun. by Marotzke(m): 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Seun and his mods should keep MMM news on the front page always.
What these criminals are looking for is a conivance in silence.
In order to hoodwink and cajole uninformed and ignorant people into providing help for them, so that they can cashout and leave the new comers with the short end of the stick.
No way. When the going was good you were recording songs on the You tube, telling people to "mind your business", "it is not your money".
Now they want everyone to be quiet so that they can dupe innocent bystanders. Ncha!
Re: Letter To Seun. by babyfaceafrica: 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
its all about traffic and money
Re: Letter To Seun. by Chiefobdk1: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
I kno u dropped a comment here but can't find it. . Some mods here worse dan buhari.
Re: Letter To Seun. by seunny4lif(m): 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
I can see the page closing now grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is About To Cause A Way In Gambia And These Are The Facts / Sahara Reporters - Buhari has extended his sick leave / Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari’s Absence Sparks Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.