Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures (2198 Views)

Players Who Went From Rags To Riches & Back Again / Vincent Enyeama And Wife, Promise, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Vincent Enyeama And His Wife, Promise Loved Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by robosky02(m): 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
Throwback picture of Vincent Enyeama and the "lady" that believed in him from rags to riches.

Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by Kingstel(m): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
Natural girls rock. kiss
Now, she will say it's not bleaching, but her natural skin coming out. cheesy
Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by robosky02(m): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
ladies believe in your man now

one day your dress and even address will change grin

more pictures

http://www.romancemeetslife.com/2014/06/vincent-enyeama-of-super-eagles-mark.html

4 Likes

Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by decatalyst(m): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nothing compares to love that grows naturally.

So young and beautiful together
Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
kiss
God bless all the good women out there who stick by our sides through thin and thick...

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
Money talk.

Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by femolacqua(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
This is lovely
Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by robosky02(m): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
decatalyst:
Nothing compares to love that grows naturally.

So young and beautiful together

yea that the beauty of life

rokiatu abi no be so grin
Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by ollymoore: 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
So bless me GOD
Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by kheengjay(m): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
awwwwwwn how cute @ sandydayziz come lets do our own rag to riches piksure oh grin
Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
robosky02:

yea that the beauty of life

rokiatu abi no be so grin
na so. When we getting married thou?

But you better be a struggling musician or an athlete. grin

1 Like

Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by robosky02(m): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
kiss
God bless all the good women out there who stick by our sides through thin and thick...

you can say it again grin
Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by Seun(m): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
The woman wasn't wearing rags in the first picture.
Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by Kingstel(m): 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
Seun:
I even prefer her look in the 1st picture. wink

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by jnrbayano(m): 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
Seun:

"Rags"

Figure of speech methinks
Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by robosky02(m): 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
Seun:

the word "rag" is relative because it could also mean local

"which naija babe won hang out with ikorodu united player abi enyimba player?"

all of them will want Chelsea player grin

but she stayed with him from enyimba (LOCAL) till now he is in France (international)

1 Like

Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
rokiatu:
Money talk.
this ones money bleached them.
Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by Sandydayziz(f): 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
kheengjay:
awwwwwwn how cute @ sandydayziz come lets do our own rag to riches piksure oh grin

Yes o baby m here cheesy
Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
Justdulla:

this ones money bleached them.
lol I don't think diamond did thou looks like his skin got more radiant.
Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by robosky02(m): 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
rokiatu:
na so. When we getting married thou?

But you better be a struggling musician or an athlete. grin

roki tongue
Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by Sandydayziz(f): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
rokiatu:
Money talk.

This one strong o shocked

1 Like

Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by Abbycite(m): 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hmmmn.........one day
Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by ufuosman(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
Never look down on anybody, cos nobody knows tomorrow... Money is good

1 Like

Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by kheengjay(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Yes o baby m here cheesy
lol brb make I wear my over size xmas cloth bck in a jiffy......

#runs out of thread
Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by Plus234(m): 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
robosky02:

the word "rag" is relative because it could also mean local

"which naija babe won hang out with ikorodu united player abi enyimba player?"

all of them will want Chelsea player grin

but she stayed with him from enyimba (LOCAL) till now he is in France (international)

wheel barrow pusher have a girl friend talk less of enyimba player
Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Chai! See as enyeama rough in the first pic grin

I for no date am at all grin tongue

Enyeama's wife has a great heart for sticking by him through thin, therefore she has my respect. Well done! smiley
Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by robosky02(m): 11:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Chai! See as enyeama rough in the first pic grin

I for no date am at all grin tongue

Enyeama's wife has a great heart for sticking by him through thin, therefore she has my respect. Well done! smiley

you see your life grin
Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by biz9ja(m): 5:57am On Jan 19, 2017
See what 2017 is now
Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 19, 2017
It's not a crime to have standards na....even in the animal kingdom, the female species have standards grin kiss
robosky02:

you see your life grin
Re: Enyeama And Wife Rags-To-Riches Pictures by Segadem(m): 8:26am On Jan 19, 2017
hmmmm, power must change hand for me and my family this year oh AMEN!

The first picture looks like they are deeper life member while the next ones look like they are Christ Embassy's members grin

(1) (Reply)

The First Defender To Score A Hat-trick In The Champions League? / Messi Vs Ronaldo: Lampard Makes U-turn On Better Player / Why Is The Next Afcon In 2013 Instead Of 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.