Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) (38435 Views)

Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Emure Local Government Accountant Shot Dead By Gunmen In Ekiti. Graphic / Robbers Attack First Bank Amaraku, In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
nabegibeg:
And fayose did not come out to defend them? grin

Fayose na police? undecided
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by princeemmma(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
these are the real robbers, not those that steal bag of garry, keep it on guys, one day one day, u will hit the nail of the yatch
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by ajalawole(m): 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmm.... Why is it ekiti every time. The govt need money to pay workers i think. Thank God its not my handwriting
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by nabegibeg: 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
Friendzone:

Na defender of the universe
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by Gabaleve(m): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
lol...robbery successful like Bill Gates got me cracking
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by Abbeyme: 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
Friendzone:

Fayose na fireman??

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by popez: 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
brunofarad:
shocked

Why won't these young men just get down and get busy for Christ's sake

Get down and get busy with what exactly?
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by opribo(m): 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
While the FG is busy fooling around with an elusive boko, lawlessness and armed banditry has taken over the whole country now its every hour one bad news coming out of the country. Yet somebody has the audacity to even allow his name to be mentioned near 2019 elections.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
END TIME MAVRODI
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
Abbeyme:

Fayose na fireman??

grin grin

Lol grin

Didn't praise Him when He was acting like a fireman, so I won't condemn Him for this

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by chyima(f): 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
dguizman:
First bank has really suffered from the hands of these robbers in ekiti..the 1st was the one at ado ekiti,2nd was the one at ifaki ekiti,3rd one at ikole ekiti,4th one at ikeere ekiti and now emure ekiti..na wa o

All this in First Bank same state,probably they have scores to settle with someone who has decided to take it upon the branches.
Don't be surprised is same people that are doing the attack
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
I trust my man fayose.. He will be there soon forming detective and taking pictures lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
fayose will attack Buhari on this. I am waiting

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
embarassed embarassed
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by Abbeyme: 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Friendzone:

Lol grin

Didn't praise Him when He was acting like a fireman, so I won't condemn Him for this

Exactly my position as well...

Whenever extra-duty is convenient, no one must shy out with a sly pretense.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by wawappl: 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
THEY YEYE BRANCH THAT CHOP MY 1K DURING MY NYSC AT ISE.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
this is an unfortunate, but most banks normally have some mobile police men sleeping inside the bank, I doubt if any was assign to do so... Boys are not smiling ooo shocked recession things
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by deolu2000(m): 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ekiti right? Fayose knws everybody there, they all eat pomo with amala and drink palm to flush it dwn,am sure he will produce the culprits. Thank God no life was lost
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by 2shur: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
we await fayose say on dis.

see wetin mmm don cause.
everyone wan cash out sha.
even robbers
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by dguizman(m): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
chyima:

All this in First Bank same state,probably they have scores to settle with someone who has decided to take it upon the branches.
Don't be surprised is same people that are doing the attack
you might be right
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by symbianDON(m): 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
please what is the meaning of this statement as written in the report??, "The bank was bombarded by unsuspected Armed robbers"
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by Stormyweather(m): 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
as usual people will come on here to say trash like "where was Fayose" etc. mehn shut tha Bleep up for what we know or dont know it could be your fathers robbing sef. what you do in secret do you call on Fayose?
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by Olayideh(f): 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin ;DI'm pretty sure dat Fayose of a man will blame it on APC......... kissI'm pretty sure dat Fayose of a man will blame it on APC.........
I rest my case
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by OnowuOra(m): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
bangging:
what is this one talking about?
If you ask meee, na who i go ask
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by stenlydxlite(m): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ehhhya...... My NYSC PPA location.....Everyday for the thief, a day for the owner!..........2times Count down now.....
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by AnanseK(m): 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
kenbee:
And the Ekiti strong man didn't surface as the robbery incident lasted?
Hope I mentioned no one's name here.

You mean Ffffffff..... his field of specialization is insulting the President.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
give the investigation Job to ASP Abba kyari, he is well known to track down and net highly syndicated and well organise criminals, he captured godogodo, the vicious bank robber who terrorized south west Nigeria for 14yrs, he led the team that eventually captured Billions and his creek boys, who coordinated and carried out the Ikorodu bank robbery in broad day light. with so much ease he also captured the kidnappers of the mother of okonjo iweala. He was also in action when soldiers who kidnapped the wife of a top politician based in Edo State where brought under subjugation. give him the job and the management of the bank will never be disappointed.
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by higherpower: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Where was the fire fighting governor to come n fight robbers! Abi na him boys?
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by onunwa21(m): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
MMM is responsible grin
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by originalKsp(m): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
modaink333:
Its called fustration....its not done with a clear mind.....fustration happens when school registra refuse granting people who passed admission into school, when their is no job for the graduates, when their is untold hardship in d economy, when a graduate cannot afford to buy common shaving stick, all this leads to fustration and this
Re: Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) by ThinkWISELY(m): 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
First bank will never change there doors tho.

BTW-Nairaland keep logging me in and out o, issoryt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS / Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him / Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.