Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today (42998 Views)

Tafawa Balewa With Aguiyi Ironsi In The Early 60s (Throwback Photo) / More Pictures Of Buhari's Visit To Kano Today / The Early Mistakes Of President Muhammadu Buhari Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by rem44: 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
Here are photos from the early morning sporadic shootings as a result of a clash between officials of the Kano State Road Traffic Agency ( KAROTA) and members of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) along Zaria Road.The clash was a result of KAROTA officials' attempt to stop NURTW officials from loading their vehicles with passengers at the Zaria Road Roundabout.

Policemen attached to KAROTA shot into the air for about 20 minutes, with passers-by fleeing at the sound of gunshots and sign of billowing gunsmoke.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/photos-from-early-morning-sporadic.html

Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by rem44: 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2017

Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by Iamwrath: 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
Some of those bystanders know

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by dealslip(f): 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
i dont understand this country. where did road transport workers get gun to be shooting upandan?? is there still any law existing at all. angry angry angry angry

21 Likes

Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by kettle84(m): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
where are their women, these people sabi hide their women.

30 Likes

Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by Akeem79(m): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
War is here already

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by Royalfurnitures: 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
Dig into this very well you'd find out that politics is involved, battle for the control of Kano state come 2019 has begun.

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
we can't see bullets just fire

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by Pavore9: 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
The North is increasingly volatile! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by Proffdada: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
Who gave them the right to bear arms? undecided
Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
kettle84:
your own na to find woman, wetin you wan use their women do?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by Onnasucs1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
shocked
Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by nabegibeg: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
dealslip:
i dont understand this country. where did road transport workers get gun to be shooting upandan?? is there still any law existing at all. angry angry angry angry

I am sure you didnot read the post

20 Likes

Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by Raskasal(m): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
But why?
Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by northvietnam(m): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
government fighting government...

only in naija...

well-done boys. keep fighting
Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
Where is the sporadic shooting??
Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by ruffhandu: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
dealslip:

Did you read this?

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by nabegibeg: 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Make dem kill themselves

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by Onyenna(m): 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Jeez!
Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by baski92(m): 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Northerners are like goats
Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by nwannemous(m): 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Chai, though it is not my problem. My dlners de my neck oo, it is over 3m
Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by BIDOO(m): 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
dealslip:
had it been this news was given to you as a passage in an examination, this is how you will fail wholefully ! It wasn't stated in the write-up that the NURTW fired back.

10 Likes

Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by tayo4ng(m): 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
thank God Jonathan is out of Aso Rock already.
Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by nabegibeg: 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
Proffdada:
Who gave them the right to bear arms? undecided

Are you asking why police shld bear arms?

Or you didn't read the post

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by DeRay98(m): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
dealslip:

Lots of road transport workers aka "Agberos" are ex-soldiers and other uniform men. Even factional fights btw them is bloody as bullets, machetes and axes fly freely.
Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by Onyenna(m): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

your own na to find woman, wetin you wan use their women do?

Helep me ask am oooh
Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by Kizobaba(m): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
the nigerian police force is filled up with men getting high out of control..
Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by ajalawole(m): 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
Who armed road traffic agency lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by Kx: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
kettle84:

How on earth did you expect to see people that belong in the other room in public??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by chuks34(m): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
And am walking freely here in PH [b][/b]
Re: Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today by Proffdada: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
nabegibeg:

Are you asking why police shld bear arms?

Or you didn't read the post
grin
Mavrodian slip of typing

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos) / Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.