Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Big Fight Among Chuddy And MMM Guilders Meeting At Lekki (photos And Pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Big Fight Among Chuddy And MMM Guilders Meeting At Lekki (photos And Pics) (1666 Views)

Breaking: MMM Nigeria Top Guilder Chuddy, Wife Flee Nigeria To Philippines / Let's Be Sincere Chuddy Ugorji Used MMM To Scam Nigerians. / MMM Top Guiders Wife, Chuddy Ugorji, Has Written An Open Message To Participants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Fight Among Chuddy And MMM Guilders Meeting At Lekki (photos And Pics) by Jfast: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
Holy ghost fire, holy ghost fire, holy ghost fire, consume people wey no want make we help our self. Bad belle people and ememies of progress are disappointed I just got paid this morning. My account was match, 10,000 * 20, 000,& 50,000 two paid and one person dint pay and was removed from the system and replaced with another and she dey bank hall as am typing now. This gives me energy and confidence that work has really began. Pls haters of MMM dont ask for prove or EVIDENCE because you dont deserve to see it people are being matched every day and I know things will pick up again as usual. Keep doing your 15,000 naira monthly job I just turned 30k to 80. Guess what i will still ph again because its not your money.

1 Like

Re: Big Fight Among Chuddy And MMM Guilders Meeting At Lekki (photos And Pics) by winetapper: 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
Jfast:
Holy ghost fire, holy ghost fire, holy ghost fire, consume people wey no want make we help our self. Bad belle people and ememies of progress are disappointed I just got paid this morning. My account was match, 10,000 * 20, 000,& 50,000 two paid and one person dint pay and was removed from the system and replaced with another and she dey bank hall as am typing now. This gives me energy and confidence that work has really began. Pls haters of MMM dont ask for prove or EVIDENCE because you dont deserve to see it people are being matched every day and I know things will pick up again as usual. Keep doing your 15,000 naira monthly job I just turned 30k to 80. Guess what i will still ph again because its not your money.

You are ranting about and making noise as if dey rub pepper for your yatch.. undecided

Calm down and explain to me, what happened?

1 Like

Re: Big Fight Among Chuddy And MMM Guilders Meeting At Lekki (photos And Pics) by delishpot: 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
As long as you are happy, Na ya money, Na you go pay the price and enjoy the benefits, wetin be our own?
Re: Big Fight Among Chuddy And MMM Guilders Meeting At Lekki (photos And Pics) by Jfast: 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
winetapper:

You are ranting about and making noise as if dey rub pepper for your yatch.. undecided

Calm down and explain to me, what happened?
really I thought it was over because people want to force us to believe its over and its a big discouragement for others. Am very sure am not the only person being paid. Its really happening again and my dreams of having a business is coming true.

1 Like

Re: Big Fight Among Chuddy And MMM Guilders Meeting At Lekki (photos And Pics) by campusflavour: 7:40am On Jan 19, 2017
Jfast:
really I thought it was over because people want to force us to believe its over and its a big discouragement for others. Am very sure am not the only person being paid. Its really happening again and my dreams of having a business is coming true.
Why having a business when u can continue Ph Ing till infinity, Don't runoooo keep Ph ing

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen The NEW 100 Dollar Bill? / CS Park In aba got burned on monday moring / Bow Wow's Ex-fiancee Erica Mena Gets Breast Implant Reduction...(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.