Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Garuba Umar Appointed As Lagos Commissioner Of Police, Replaces Fatai Owoseni - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garuba Umar Appointed As Lagos Commissioner Of Police, Replaces Fatai Owoseni (22250 Views)

Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police / Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) / Fatai Owoseni Visits Scene Of Isheri North Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garuba Umar Appointed As Lagos Commissioner Of Police, Replaces Fatai Owoseni by djbobby007: 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
codemaniacs:

one of the most important things on earth is land.... People systematically push other people out of a community by acquiring the land...

that's one of the reasons they want to create grazing reserves in all southern states...
keep pushing,keep buying
Re: Garuba Umar Appointed As Lagos Commissioner Of Police, Replaces Fatai Owoseni by idupaul: 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
gabng:

By n

By November when he will be thru he will be nominated for AIG promotion. Kuru is where men are turned into strategic leaders. Not a demotion.

When Ribadu went to NIPPS fa? What happened ..NIPPS and Tradoc means trouble for police and the army
Re: Garuba Umar Appointed As Lagos Commissioner Of Police, Replaces Fatai Owoseni by davidif: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
nabegibeg:

you won't even post anything on nairaland if it happens

I don't understand.
Re: Garuba Umar Appointed As Lagos Commissioner Of Police, Replaces Fatai Owoseni by chibuzorAbia: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
codemaniacs:

one of the most important things on earth is land.... People systematically push other people out of a community by acquiring the land...

that's one of the reasons they want to create grazing reserves in all southern states...

Digging your own grave I call it. Sooner or later confrontation will come. Sooner or later. Why do you people want to die in Lagos? What is so bad about your fatherland? Is there something I am missing?
Re: Garuba Umar Appointed As Lagos Commissioner Of Police, Replaces Fatai Owoseni by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Digging your own grave I call it. Sooner or later confrontation will come. Sooner or later. Why do you people want to die in Lagos? What is so bad about your fatherland? Is there something I am missing?
I thought you were from Abia state? undecided undecided
Re: Garuba Umar Appointed As Lagos Commissioner Of Police, Replaces Fatai Owoseni by nabegibeg: 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
davidif:

I don't understand.

Go find out country which run state police and how they fared
Re: Garuba Umar Appointed As Lagos Commissioner Of Police, Replaces Fatai Owoseni by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
auntysimbiat:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-kT_JuBn6nJw/WH-PmPhMdmI/AAAAAAALbxA/aCPuIsfv0nA63VSWlBCiFznNMCAtTjVDACLcB/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

Garuba Umar, the officer who was formerly in Charge of the Inspector-General of Police monitoring unit, has been appointed as the new commissioner of police in Lagos State. Umar, who once served as Divisional Police Officer (DPO) in Ikoyi and as Mobile Police Unit 19 Commander, in Port Harcourt, replaces Fatai Owoseni, who has been posted to the National Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPSS), Kuru, in Jos....

Umar's posting to Lagos State comes four days after his promotion to the rank of Commissioner of Police (CP).

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/01/garuba-umar-appointed-as-lagos-state.html

godfatherism at work
Re: Garuba Umar Appointed As Lagos Commissioner Of Police, Replaces Fatai Owoseni by gabng(m): 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
idupaul:

When Ribadu went to NIPPS fa? What happened ..NIPPS and Tradoc means trouble for police and the army

For the sake of the uninformed stop this your blind arguments. NIPSS is one of the tracks CP's need to advance to AIG. A poster above already informed you that the present IGP went there a couple of years ago.

Do you know your CDS was commander TRADOC before been promoted.

I agree in the past these places where used to punish perceived enemies but not the present Nigeria.

Ribadu dodging kuru was part of the problems he had when he was promoted AIG.

2 Likes

Re: Garuba Umar Appointed As Lagos Commissioner Of Police, Replaces Fatai Owoseni by davidif: 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
MemeTroll:
we are saying the same thing de-centralised police system

Re: Garuba Umar Appointed As Lagos Commissioner Of Police, Replaces Fatai Owoseni by Mcdaniels06: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2017
Another Northerner. PMB Handiwork. Very soon all offices in Nigeria will b occupied by northerners. but you refuse to confirm/ install the EFCC chairman all this while after acting as chairman for more than 1yr. PMB I hail o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU / Adams Oshiomhole Visits President Muhammadu Buhari. / Leticia Chikwendu Is Dead: Femi Fani-Kayode's Mother-In-Law Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.