Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria (21894 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia / Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS / Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by nabegibeg: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
OK

So wat are we to do about this
Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by koladebrainiac(m): 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Tbe fact that they barred him showed that he hasbeen right about them

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Bros u don enter ooo
Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by googlepikins: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
They should shoot him on the chest ASAP

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by Schematics: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
Chai..everyone is feeling the heat cheesy
Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by sheyisky(m): 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
You are very crazy!!! You should have said he[url][/url] should not be allowed to eat. Fucking Buhari Zombies
Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
This is getting more serious than I thought
Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by sixtus239: 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
that's good for the he goat that brought down gej government. its time to face all the evil u have been doing with aid of Tinubu

13 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by googlepikins: 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
alcmene:
Nice development.....but it would have been better if the thuggish slanderer was barred from accessing the internet.

See his hairstyle like a Congolese rebel undecided undecided
Congolese rebel

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
I really pit that guy now.
Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by FreeGlobe(f): 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
nice development
Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by guywitzerogal(m): 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
dahunsy:
coughs... clears throat# seun suspended me for sayin he has a fish brain for posting a fake news#....kwaraption everywer..... seun u are NEXT!!!
see u in the next 5day after ur ban expired
Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by Deem: 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Sowore, I am solidly behind you! Nigeria must change
Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by AlphaStyles(m): 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
the person below has something to say
Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by Jokerman(m): 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
why??
Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by Firefire(m): 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
ojun50:

oluwa

O ku fun mi, o ra mi pada, Ijoba orun ni mo un lo... tongue
Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by NaijaEfcc: 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
Just like kanu I don't know what brought him back to Nigeria or even give him the liver to show face in Naija, him done by job be that oooh
Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
He should do a Julian Assange and seek for asylum in Afghanistan embassy if any in Nigeria where he will be hold up till only God knows when since he is a Nigerian Wiki Leaks wannabe.

The change he advocated for will soon catch up with him, this is just an intro to the main event waiting for him. You cant dine and wine with the devil and expect immunity from his evil ways - Hell No.
Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by buffalowings: 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
Gone are the days of freedom of the press.

Now that we live under tyranny
Where the hands of the law is used to gag every journalist that doesn't dance to their tune

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
addizzle:
I concur

What does "concur" mean?
Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by dnative(m): 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
"Omoyele Sowore of Sahara Reporters has been advised not to flee Nigeria in order to escape the long arm of the law. "

All these bloggers sef, smh. How does the above in the lawyer's statement equates to being barred from leaving the country.
Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by Greenarrow01(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
some of you don't kno the kind of contribution sowore has had on our democracy
right before Jonathan ....to buhari...to buharis wife. this guy has done a great..work .

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by tiwiex(m): 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
[sup][/sup]
alcmene:
Nice development.....but it would have been better if the thuggish slanderer was barred from accessing the internet.

See his hairstyle like a Congolese rebel undecided undecided

What is good about d development? Have they told u his offense? When e reach ur turn, no complain oh.
Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by tiwiex(m): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
Just like kanu I don't know what brought him back to Nigeria or even give him the liver to show face in Naija, him done by job be that oooh

AS much as I don't think Buharis approach is right, I assume any trouble maker should avoid Nigeria for sometime till these people get their priority right.
Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by chacoonder(m): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
Sowore is a good man.I know so cos i know him personally.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by DrogoG(m): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
It is astonishing and disgraceful that some benighted people here on Nairaland are elated that Omoyele Sowore, a corruption fighter, was barred from leaving Nigeria!

Anyone who has a viable brain cell would support this poor guy! In a great society, Omoyele Sowore would be revered and protected by the masses. Fighting corruption in the world's largest ghetto (Nigeria) is very dangerous because not only the corrupt politicians would go after you, most Nigerians are corrupt and will fight you too!

Omoyele Sowore should have left immediately he was released by the police! What a big mistake! Corrupt politicians won't rest until they jail him finally. They've been targeting Omoyele Sowore since he establish Sahara Reporters. He used to sneak in and out of Nigeria without being noticed. But this time around, he made his presence known and they got him.

This is a bit similar to what happened to Nnamdi Kanu, who made a big mistake by entering Nigeria via airport instead of by road via the Cotonou border.

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by DonCortino: 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
softMarket:
Only in this SR case that zombies and wailers unite! grin grin

Zombies want his head

Wailers want him in prison

Fayose's(PDP) want him to suffer!

FFK just want Karma to occur cheesy

IPOB will just be at one side laughing___grin grin

What of aisha? Abi u b zombie?
Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by TheChapters: 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
googlepikins:
Congolese rebel

Cannibals again

Re: Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria by TheChapters: 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
cstr55:
Put him in the cage next to kanu.
I am sure kanu would beat the living daylight out of the weak afonja.

Everyone is weak to the IDIOTIC PEOPLE OF BEERFRAUD -IPOB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: All Recovered Assets Will Be Sold Off / Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race / Why Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso Won’t Return To APC - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.