Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,178 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB (2206 Views)

Reuben Abati: Bill Gates As A Wailing Wailer / JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future / Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by NaijaEfcc: 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
The Z in C (Zombie in Chief) of APC social media change agents is currently having a meltdown on twitter, below are his tweets

#SouthernKaduna no show. Akwa Ibom over 100 dead, no show. Now Rann disaster @MBuhari is sending a delegation. Does he even get this thing?

If government had ONLY ONE JOB to do, it would be the protection of lives & properties. Something the Nigerian government perfectly fails at

No one is asking for a reinvention of order, this is what leaders do the world over. Google is replete with examples. It is the NORM!

The president wasn't abroad when this happened. In countries where things are normal, leaders would even cut their trips short to do this!

There's no report that @MBuhari is ill/incapacitated. His refusal to see disaster zones by himself makes him exactly what we voted against!

It doesn't make sense and this has become his normal reaction. We are pampering the president when we should be whipping him to action!

Okay, let us assume the accident was without your control. Is your visit to Rann, Borno also out of your countrol @MBuhari ?

@MBuhari did the people of Rann vote for your Chief of Staff or you? Did they even know your cabinet on March 28 2015? What's all this?

@MBuhari we lost scores of citizens, countless aid workers including Red Cross and foreign doctors. You are sending a delegation? Rubbish

Nigerians aren't asking for anything other than for these guys to do the NORMAL things other leaders do. Normal leadership expectations.

The same man that traveled the entire country to beg for votes cannot visit even states in need of his presence after disasters. Tragic!

I don't need to have traveled out of Nigeria to know that elsewhere as soon as something like this happens, the president addresses d press

The address explicitly states exactly what happened, what is being done, what will be done and when the president WILL visit! NORMAL stuff!

@MBuhari was in Ondo and Edo, as usual for votes. He has prioritized votes over his own citizens who simply need a condolence visit. Tragic!

@MBuhari zero people have died over the situation in the #Gambia but you have visited twice. Good. What about your citizens in Rann? Ahn?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by NaijaEfcc: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
Sarrki, ngeneukwenu, dropshot, madridguy, mrvitalis modath blackpanda beremx agbagworo vedaxcool madcow come and see una oga ooooh

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by NaijaEfcc: 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44 tonyebarcansita temitemi pachukwudi drss2 abeg una get wailers form? grin

11 Likes

Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by TheFreeOne: 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
The same man that traveled the entire country to beg for votes cannot visit even states in need of his presence after disasters. Tragic!
Height of heartlessness!

Anyway nothing surprises me cos when over 300 Shiites were massacred by NA and hundreds of other Nigerians were killed under his watch by Fulani militia terrorists without serious empathy/action from him then should we be surprised with his attitude when 52 are killed and over hundred injured

The man has shown opinions of Nigerians doesn't count as far as extrajudicial killings and insecurity are concerned cos if it does people like Buratai shouldn't have continued as COAS.

The danger posed by these horde of incompetents who prefer to secure cattle better than their own citizens is glaringly staring us in the eyes but some people are still living in self denial.

15 Likes

Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by Pavarottii(m): 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
Buhari sef, una sure say that guy knows wat it means to be a LG Chairman, talk less of President.

They should paste the role of a president on his office and bedroom.

Cos I am sure, I will perform better than Buhari as a president. I can bet my life.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by 48noble(m): 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
mouthed wailer
Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by doctokwus: 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
The man is a monumental disappointment.
I made my stance known since last yr,let Osinbajo take over.He can't do worse than d cattle rearer ,but PMB can't do any better.
A president that is supervising one of the worse economic periods Nigerians are passing thru and still carries on with an indifferent,clueless attitude is a disaster unfolding.
Yar'Adua was slow,but had a meaningful impact with policies and ideas in just over 2yrs of his truncated rule.
This one has given up in less than 2yrs because he never had a deep thought out plan in d first place,aside being selective in d only battle he claims to b fighting

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
it doesnt matter how far a lie goes, someday the truth will overtake it.
"And you shall say the truth, and the truth shall set you free" - Jesus Christ

8 Likes

Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by Jokerman(m): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
doctokwus:
I made my stance known since last yr,let Osinbajo take over.He can't do worse than d cattle rearer ,but PMB can't do any better.
A president that is supervising one of the worse economic periods Nigerians are passing thru and still carries on with an indifferent,clueless attitude is a disaster unfolding.
Yar'Adua was slow,but had a meaningful impact with policies and ideas in just over 2yrs of his truncated rule.
This one has given up in less than 2yrs because he never had a deep thought out plan in d first place,aside being selective in d only battle he claims to b fighting

Doctorukwus... u dey really surprise me o... you really campaigned well for the baba....

The man is turned out to be worse than GEJ... even in all of GEJ's cluelessness, he still had some sympathy

11 Likes

Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
it doesnt matter how far a lie goes, someday the truth will overtake it.
"And you shall say the truth, and the truth shall set you free" - Jesus Christ

5 Likes

Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by farokkunle: 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ZOMBIE MASSES NTOOR .

DEM PROPAGANDA NO WORK AGAIN grin grin grin grin grin NORTH FEED NIGERIANS GREATEST LIE . FEED YOUR HUNGRY PEOPLE FIRST .

ZOMBIE MASSES grin grin grin ZOMBIE KINGDOM . ZOMBIEHARI THE PILOT TUFIAKWAA

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by pchukwudi: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
SUPER SHAMEFUL...... THOUGH HORRIBLY TRUE.

Just about two weeks ago we were told that the "reason" our president had to unveil a terrorist flag right inside the STATE HOUSE (for the whole world to see) was because "Boko Haram had been defeated" ( maybe just in Sambisa )

Two weeks later, our own military is now bombing the victims of BH - the Internally Displaced Persons (and their help providers), and now we are being told that the mass killing is a "mistake".

I don't know about you, but for the fact that civilians were never indiscriminately BOMBED in the north east - not even when BH terrorists had not been successfully isolated and were mixing up with the regular folks in the streets - to many, therefore this new development is very revealing.

You May Call It A Coincedence, But I Call It A Coded Incidence.

2 Likes

Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
Cc.
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
MMM

Front page abeg

1 Like

Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by mars123(m): 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
They think say leadership na to wear well ironed agbada for body day waka upandan.
The simple truth is that these guys are incompetent to the core...They've failed all of us!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by madridguy(m): 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
Is anything wrong in him expressing himself? So anyone who is doing is work is now against the government? I'm not understanding you

NaijaEfcc:
Sarrki, ngeneukwenu, dropshot, madridguy, mrvitalis modath blackpanda beremx agbagworo come and see una oga ooooh

2 Likes

Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
Na so so hide i dey hide for oga buhari tread after Sowore news. Omojuwa you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by STONEGEORGE15(m): 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
Lalasticlala mynd44 tonyebarcansita temitemi pachukwudi drss2 abeg una get wailers form? grin

We get d form o. Buhari is a failure.

10 Likes

Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by NaijaEfcc: 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
madridguy:
Is anything wrong in him expressing himself? So anyone who is doing is work is now against the government? I'm not understanding you

hehehe when u go express your own self now? When Aisha's rice and cash stops abi? Continue angry

12 Likes

Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
Sai Baba smiley

1 Like

Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by TANKDESTROYER(m): 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
those who don't study and learn from history are doomed to repeat it..... I rest my case

8 Likes

Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by Emekamex(m): 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
Are we being ruled by a Nigerian or a foreigner? The president seems to more interested in foreign trips and policies than the country he is ruling.
It is good that some zombies are moving away from sycophancy. The continuous praise of Buhari in disastrous situations is giving him the impression that everything is okay and doesnt motivate him to actually do his basic duties.
Sycophancy helps no one at end.

2 Likes

Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by madridguy(m): 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
At first he was paid to paint your error black and now you're still complaining. Wailers are liable to die young. My kobo grin

NaijaEfcc:
hehehe when u go express your own self now? When Aisha's rice and cash stops abi? Continue angry

1 Like

Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by Splashme: 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
Omojuwa must remain a Zombie.
No wailers form for him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by Splashme: 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
mars123:
They think say leadership na to wear well ironed agbada for body day waka upandan.
The simple truth is that these guys are incompetent to the core...They've failed all of us!
Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by Iamwrath: 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
Really? Tell me more
Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by koladebrainiac(m): 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
You do not understand omojuwa

Most of us support buhari but we will gladely criticize him when he is not doing the right thing.
Unlike wailers who are blinded to what GeJ did back in the days that made him lost election
Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by LordAdam7: 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
EFCC and DSS don start they dust this guy file as I dey type. He feel say Buhari na im mate.

If Sowole can be given house imprisonment na this baboon dem no go fit handle?

Nobody should sell Wailer's form to this riff-raff.

-Lord

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by LordAdam7: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
doctokwus:

Nobody should put Osinbajo in any Presidency.

A pastor that cannot speak out when the murderers of a preacher like himself were released. A pastor who cannot speak about the killings in Southern Kaduna as the Number 2 citizen in Nigeria is who you guys want to give the mantle of leadership?

He would just be licking the Sultan's ass throughout his tenure. I pray PMB drops him in 2015 for another Yoruba Christian. That guy is a disgrace to the entire South. No Yoruba politician in National Authority has ever been so docile.

-Lord

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by lovat(m): 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
doctokwus:
If you like cry and break ground, you will only see Wailers form but it will NEVER be issued to you

Dunkem21 kindly show him a wailers form

5 Likes

Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by Firefire(m): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
lovat:
If you like cry and break ground, you will only see Wailers form but it will NEVER be issued to you

Dunkem21 kindly show him a wailers form

I dey laugh... cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by lovat(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
Firefire:

I dey laugh... cheesy
Where wailers form make i show mynew wailer

1 Like

Re: The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB by Firefire(m): 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
lovat:
Where wailers form make i show mynew wailer

There is nothing like wailers if you ask me., we warned those brainwashed elements about their intending stupidity of voting a failure called Buhary.

Buhary is NOT fit to govern a country in 21st century.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Prayer Thread For President Osinbanjo (YellowBacks only) / 1&1 / VIDEO! Biafra: How Trouble Started At Nnamdi Kanu’s Palace Yesterday (MUST WATCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.