Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" (12876 Views)

Nairaland Artiste, Andy Blaze Drops His First Video "Somadina" / Andy Blaze: 'Depression' - New Music By Nairaland Artiste / New Music By Nairaland Artiste 'andy Blaze' - Venus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Andyblaze: 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hello guys,

In 2015 I released my first single on this Platform and it graced the homepage and was full of rave reviews and can be viewed here - https://www.nairaland.com/2792860/finally-it-here-andy-blaze

Today after a one year hiatus, Andy Blaze is finally back on the music scene with two new singles.
The first "PutCall" is a normal paced street themed rap song which is surely one you'll find yourself singing along to involuntarily while "Pikachu" is a cover to the currently trending Number One song in Nigeria, Run town's Mad Over You.

Both songs have this infectious vibe and melody about them respectively that will only have you pressing the repeat button after the first listen.

Download below, share and support a brother's hustle.

DOWNLOAD PUT CALL

DOWNLOAD PIKACHU "MAD OVER YOU COVER" HERE

#Bless
#BITG
#Boomba

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Olivia111(f): 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
I think I prefer the Mad Over You cover...very melodious

I'm not saying PutCall isn't dope but I'm not a rap music fan.
in all I'll rate you 7/10
Kudos guy. You're good. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by YuzedoWife(f): 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
cool
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by ducramsey99(m): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by ObiomaA: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
Haha *PutCall* is my new favourite jam!!!
that 3rd verse tho...damn!!!!!!
bro no forget me oo when u blow...
dope jams bro!!!
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
I'm not gonna download it undecided

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
upload to another site abeg.... I'm just wasting my mb, file doesn't download as mp3
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by EWAagoyin(m): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
Andy always delivers... wida na still blazing now this... lifeofairforce1 see what u supposed to be dropping not useless threads upandown... one love

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by bestpunterever: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
Op ure mad o, I came to download UNIK sex tape na.
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by EWAagoyin(m): 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
udemzy101:
upload to another site abeg.... I'm just wasting my mb, file doesn't download as mp3
yes u are right upload to another site not downloading as mp3

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
udemzy101:
EWAagoyin:

the both of you're so DUMB!!!,
Rename it and add ".mp3" at the back of the title undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
ucsparks:

when you download song from music site do you rename them before you download?

why make your fans go through stress just to download your music?

your father is dumb... useless son

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by adebayo201: 6:25am On Jan 19, 2017
ucsparks:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by adebayo201: 6:28am On Jan 19, 2017
Airforce be like...

35 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Andyblaze: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
udemzy101:

i have changed the link to the notjustok link - https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/172449 Mad Over you
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/172448 Put Call

thanks for the advice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Andyblaze: 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
EWAagoyin:

download them here now bro

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/172448 - Put Call

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/172449 - Mad Over You Cover
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Kidaakudz: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
cool cool

I've been raping the repeat button on PutCall

Andy Blaze is fire!!!!

cc lalasticlala

something good has come out of this nairaland troll grin grin shocked

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Chimaritoponcho: 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Olivia111:
I think I prefer the Mad Over You cover...very melodious

I'm not saying PutCall isn't dope but I'm not a rap music fan.

in all I'll rate you 7/10

Kudos guy. You're good. smiley
For ya mind u be promoter abi

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by mickeyrova(m): 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
You tried in the "put call" song.
But,honestly speaking, you wasted that beat.That's a dope beat.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by GIYAZZ(m): 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
Abobby whassup!! grin

Chai! Andyblaze, I miss you die. So you craze this your craze enter 2017? cheesy

Nna, your jam sweet die. I mean, the "Put call" track. I love the concept and humor. You finished work with your Igbocentric flow coupled up with a few witty lines.
Honestly, I like that style. Keep up with that style! it's unique.

The other song is a No No for me. I admire the fact that you tried to stretch your talents and sing on a track, which you're definitely not bad at. But you didn't kill the song like you were supposed to. The production was kinda a little bit wack, considering the unsteadiness of your pitch.

I don't know if its just me. But the "Mad over you" cover is a NO NO.

I told you the truth cos you're my friend and a colleague, and I only want the best out of your career.

Meanwhile, chat me up on WhatsApp; 08142124991

So we can keep in touch, bro. wink

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Andyblaze: 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
GIYAZZ:
Abobby whassup!! grin

Chai! Andyblaze, I miss you die. So you craze this your craze enter 2017? cheesy

Nna, your jam sweet die. I mean, the "Put call" track. I love the concept and humor. You finished work with your Igbocentric flow coupled up with a few witty lines.
Honestly, I like that style. Keep up with that style! it's unique.

The other song is a No No for me. I admire the fact that you tried to stretch your talents and sing on a track, which you're definitely not bad at. But you didn't kill the song like you were supposed to. The production was kinda a little bit wack, considering the unsteadiness of your pitch.

I don't know if its just me. But the "Mad over you" cover is a NO NO.

I told you the truth cos you're my friend and a colleague, and I only want the best out of your career.

Meanwhile, chat me up on WhatsApp; 08142124991

So we can keep in touch, bro. wink

Haha my man.....omehn I am so so greatful my oga...haha I no dey sing again...

thanks so much. I go add u now now

lalasticlala
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by EWAagoyin(m): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Andyblaze:

download them here now bro

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/172448 - Put Call

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/172449 - Mad Over You Cover
fire keep it up bro.
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by George2016(m): 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
H
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by voicelez: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
This is how it starts

Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by martineverest(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
h
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by rawpadgin(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
n
adebayo201:
Airforce be like...
grin grin grin grin

i was expecting this
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mttssssseeeeeewewwww you suck! embarassed
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by refiner(f): 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
Please those that have download the song,how was it? undecided

Don't wanna waste my mb for nothing in this hard time lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by LaClickLaBend: 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
what sort of trash song is this unfortunatly for yu, i was listening to Mojeed while i downloaded yur trash. Such waste of time
Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by rawpadgin(m): 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
ANAMBRA11:
Mttssssseeeeeewewwww you suck! embarassed
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
let me download first

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amarachi Releases Music Video "Amarachi Dance” (watch & Download) / Debie-Rise "Here To Stay" Is Boomplay's No 1 Song Of The Week / Nigerian Artistes Sweep ChannelO Music Award 2012.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.