Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) (49602 Views)

IMT Student Pays School Fees Only To Find Out Department Doesn't Exist. Photos / IMT Student And His "Customised Vehicle" Storm School In Enugu. Photos / Student Moulds Bronze Sculpture Of The Ooni Of Ife For His Project (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by Lasskeey: 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin
Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
Naija Iron man
Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by walexy1(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
ancientbanana:
ppl like u can't even draw a chicken on paper

I just had to comment on this, you gavw me a good laugh @ draw a chicken on paper.Kikikikkikiki, couldn't stop laughing. Thanks for the humour......
Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by Princess4ng(f): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
Guy u try
Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by Milo30(m): 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
I like the idea behind it, "contemporary art".
Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by nabegibeg: 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
Rich4god:
Does it walk.... Else....

Does the furniture in your house talk

Yeye

2 Likes

Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by kopking(m): 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
ancientbanana:
So so true
Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by hamdallah4u: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ogbi yanju.......Kudos!!
Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
[And people like u can't mind their business cuz dey av no business to mind] ppl like u can't even draw a chicken on paper[/quote]
Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by idowu488: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
Dis iron man in captain america movie
Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by Caution30: 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
What's d economic importance of dia work?
Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by louisv(m): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
This is really Nice and creative giving the limited resources available to him. Much strength to him. It is not easy.
Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by 042reports(f): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
If you go IMT, Broda you never Start School. campus 3 rocks jaree
Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
henrydadon:
of what use will this be to the society. .

high time we start being innovative

Of what use is Superman and Spiderman is to America? rather than condemn I will find the good side to this and tell you that we can use something this in Nollywood. The Government can also pay him to make wonderful modern sculptures place in strategic places and it became a tourist center. if he can create something like this then he can model well. He can create models for designs. I don try, you sef, try find more goods this can do rather than criticize .

2 Likes

Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by Adenike775(f): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
wow!!! I love this

1 Like

Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by alandiara: 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
nice one
Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by Temidayo9(m): 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
tchimatic:
Watz the name of the movie... ;DWatz the name of the movie...
Chapie..... A South African Movie.
Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by AntiWailer: 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
tchimatic:
Watz the name of the movie... ;DWatz the name of the movie...

Isakabba
Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by assyn(m): 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
It's a shame. Nothing novel or innovative about this project. Well kudos to him, maybe with better resources he can improve.

1 Like

Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by OnowuOra(m): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
Bamilajunior:

wisdom, knowledge and understanding is far from you
Bros you got no chill door that Afonja Aka Ofee

2 Likes

Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by ancientbanana: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
kingmekus:
rYoruba Muslim!!
never, God forbid it
Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by Rushmore(f): 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
Bamilajunior:

Oga,you no get chills at all! grin grin grin
Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by espn(m): 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
Bamilajunior post=52924706m :

u speak of wisdom?? Then u v got none..at least it's far from me?? You lack wisdom..your common sense should v told u der was little or no seriousness in what I posted..
Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by Lilcentt(f): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
idowu488:
Dis iron man in captain america movie
No, it is the one in 30 days in atlanta movie
Mumu village boy

1 Like

Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by espn(m): 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
ancientbanana:
mr obsoletebanana..apply your common self..my life does not depend on NL and don't take things here too serious or personal..just having fun..
Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by Lilcentt(f): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
espn:
u speak of wisdom?? Then u v got none..at least it's far from me?? You lack wisdom..your common sense should v told u der was little or no seriousness in what I posted..
You mean it is far from you but it is still coming and he does not have one at all and none is coming for him?
Lmao!!!
I feel you

1 Like

Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by MrUmaRu(m): 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
teozey111:
afonjas are not happy at all
Ok, let's just'pretend they are happy, now pls tell me how this iron will be of benefit to us. I mean... inshort let me pkeep my words cos that thing i saw is too childish. From a university student ?
Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by Bamilajunior(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Rushmore:

Oga,you no get chills at all! grin grin grin

na true na. person wey create this thing, if na for europe, e go dey design department for companies due to hin talent, while the ones wey go make d thin talk or move go dey engineering department. thats division of labor. but for naija here, dem no go appreciate u unless u do everything by urself.

1 Like

Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by ifeanyi83(m): 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
Stark industries will surely be proud...
Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by timilehin95(m): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
;DNice .. but it looks like ... anyway congrats

but it looks like village idol or wat do u want to say?
Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by EAZY2422(m): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
hmmm...vry gud work of art...i rilly respect art students frm imt dey dnt dissapoint at all.bt rilly bro come to ABU zaria nd see tens of metal workz all around d skul environment.we alwayz representing anyday anytime.i guess u've nt bin to oda art skulz datz y u tink dis is special to only imt
Re: IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos) by Bamilajunior(m): 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
espn:

u can't even make a sensible sentence, ur mockin sum1 who made an iron man sculpture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students / Who Remembers When This Was A Criteria For Entry To Primary School? / Inside Afe Babalola University Teaching Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.