Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,696 members, 7,865,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Plots Of Land For Sale At Boystown Ipaja, Lagos. Very Developed Area - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land For Sale At Boystown Ipaja, Lagos. Very Developed Area (606 Views)

Construction Of A Four Bedroom Duplex. Ipaja, Lagos / Land For Sale....at A Very Developed Area / *vip Gardens (boystown, Ipaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale At Boystown Ipaja, Lagos. Very Developed Area by omachee: 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
Good day great people of nairaland. We at pertinence limited have land for sale at boystown ipaja, lagos. It is a highly developed area, tarred roads inside the site, it is somewhere you can build and sell/live immediately. This is also a way to double your money this year. We are selling plots of land at 50% off till February 28th and we can afford to do that because the market value for landnin ipaja is way above what we got the land for. Half a plot goes for 5 million naira, 3/4 of a plot goes for 7.5mil naira and full plot goes for 10million naira. From march 1st, the price goes back to double of what it is now. So you can sell at double the price at the end of the year.

To sweeten this deal, you get 5% of your money back of you buy through me and if you can refer someone to buy, you get 5% commission. Imagine 5% of 5mil as commission for just referring g someone to buy. Cool 250k.

Find pictures below.

You can contact me on 08108193145 same number for whatsapp

Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Boystown Ipaja, Lagos. Very Developed Area by omachee: 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=omachee post=52921997]Good day great people of nairaland. We at pertinence limited have land for sale at boystown ipaja, lagos. It is a highly developed area, tarred roads inside the site, it is somewhere you can build and sell/live immediately. This is also a way to double your money this year. We are selling plots of land at 50% off till February 28th and we can afford to do that because the market value for landnin ipaja is way above what we got the land for. Half a plot goes for 5 million naira, 3/4 of a plot goes for 7.5mil naira and full plot goes for 10million naira. From march 1st, the price goes back to double of what it is now. So you can sell at double the price at the end of the year.

To sweeten this deal, you get 5% of your money back of you buy through me and if you can refer someone to buy, you get 5% commission. Imagine 5% of 5mil as commission for just referring g someone to buy. Cool 250k.

Find pictures below.

You can contact me on 08108193145 same number for whatsapp

you can call me for inspection. thank you

(1) (Reply)

I Have 981sqm(one&half plot) Of Land In Pyakasa,abuja For N1.3m(urgent Sale) / Apartments For Rent In Ajah / Quarter Plot Of Land For Sale In Igbogbo Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.