Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,560 members, 7,816,361 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Already Writen A Book But: - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Already Writen A Book But: (779 Views)

I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland / She Is A Beautiful Girl Writen By Scientist47 / See This Amazing Book Writen By A Nigerian In A California Setting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Already Writen A Book But: by VURN(m): 12:27am On Nov 27, 2009
Hi, i just finished writing a textbook but i don't know how to continue as regards the next and further steps to make my idea real. I'd appreciate your supportive advice. Thanks
Re: Already Writen A Book But: by blackjesus: 2:13am On Nov 27, 2009
i write and have published a few books. However I will like to know if you are a writer, literary agency or publisher.

B.J Fakeye
Re: Already Writen A Book But: by VURN(m): 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2009
@blackjesus
i'm just new into writing and that's why i want someone to like guide me on my project. The book is more of tutorial with pictures. Thanks for your attention.
Re: Already Writen A Book But: by Caringpro(f): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2009
@POSTER,

Is it a text book meant for primary school pupils? I always tell my proteges to 'TEST' the acceptability of their works. You can do this very simply, assuming it is for pupils, by finding a very honest and smart teacher in any good primary or secondary school to have him or her CRITICALLY review your work. Ok? His or her reactions may surprise. If it is something that will be received, you can talk to publishers. You do need to spend money. If the school can welcome your book, you strike a 'print-on-demand' business arrangement with the publisher. Again you need to do your due diligence, do not trust easily with your work. ok? Feed me back on your progress
Re: Already Writen A Book But: by charony(m): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2009
I've about twenty eight (28) books but don't have any publisher.
Re: Already Writen A Book But: by VURN(m): 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2009
@caringpro
thanks for your concern and interest. The book is more of tutorial with step by step illustrations with pictures that would be needed by everybody and not only the kids. Infact, its what so many people have thought of having but difficult to come by. It is a book for everybody, even the graduates. Thats why i need someone to guide me cos i need a publisher that'll be good in distributing them to my targets and the book too must be of good quality and with colour or black and white prints. You can have my address so you can guide me in terms of, Valvurn@yahoo.ca
Re: Already Writen A Book But: by TheSeeker(m): 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2009
charony:

I've about twenty eight (28) books but don't have any publisher.
What kinds of books are they? Contact me via YIM, I should have a few tips for you.
Re: Already Writen A Book But: by adebayo201: 11:55pm On Dec 04, 2009
when du turn to be a publisher
Re: Already Writen A Book But: by TheSeeker(m): 12:06am On Dec 05, 2009
^^^ Are you asking me?
Re: Already Writen A Book But: by adebayo201: 12:07am On Dec 05, 2009
TheSeeker:

^^^ Are you asking me?

wu else . . .
Re: Already Writen A Book But: by TheSeeker(m): 12:08am On Dec 05, 2009
Did I say I was a publisher?
Re: Already Writen A Book But: by adebayo201: 12:12am On Dec 05, 2009
check yur post my guy angry angry angry
Re: Already Writen A Book But: by TheSeeker(m): 12:16am On Dec 05, 2009
^^^ Put your glasses on angry
Re: Already Writen A Book But: by adebayo201: 12:19am On Dec 05, 2009
ok , lets me see . . cool cool cool
Re: Already Writen A Book But: by bank07: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2009
Am a publisher with experience in the field.
mail me at tairesng@yahoo.com
or call +2347029057105
Re: Already Writen A Book But: by adebayo201: 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2009
scum

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Want A Copy? / Please Visit Me Here: / James Hadley's Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.