Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,416 members, 7,839,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

In Need Of Info Of Were To Learn Internet Marketing Skills From A Great Tutor. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of Info Of Were To Learn Internet Marketing Skills From A Great Tutor. (355 Views)

Get Business, Technical And Ict Skills From Shoplink.ng (we Train & Deploy) / 5 Ways To Make Money With Digital Marketing Skills / The Internet Marketing Skills And Tools That Pump Millions Into Your Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Info Of Were To Learn Internet Marketing Skills From A Great Tutor. by Arthurly(m): 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
HI, guys
my name is Arthur, i live in Abia state. please i need information of were i can learn internet marketing skills from a great tutor in practical.
if anyone knows where i can learn that in Aba that will be great, but if there is none in Aba, then provide me with info of were i can get a very good one-0n-one tutor.
I want the tutor to cover the following areas......

**** how to design a well automated website.
like to design a sales page
to design a squezee or landing page and how to set up email marketing properly (autoresponder).

INshort everything that i need to know about becoming a well skilled internet marketer.

please is there anyone who can help me with infos, should connect me with the person , either here in Aba or lagos preferrable so that we can talk price. thanks to u all
Re: In Need Of Info Of Were To Learn Internet Marketing Skills From A Great Tutor. by Arthurly(m): 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
please someone should help me out here with this information that am looking for
Re: In Need Of Info Of Were To Learn Internet Marketing Skills From A Great Tutor. by MsSantaClaus(f): 1:41am On Jan 21, 2017
You are welcome to join my MasterMind group on facebook, its called "High Heels and Laptops"

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Account For Sale / Let Me Do Your Jobs In Excel / Trump Tweeter Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.