Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Husband Doesn't Gives Wife Housekeep(says N1,000 Should Cook Better Soup) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Doesn't Gives Wife Housekeep(says N1,000 Should Cook Better Soup) (596 Views)

Who Should Cook For The Family? / My Sister Wants Court Marriage, Her Husband Doesn't. Advise Her Please / My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Husband Doesn't Gives Wife Housekeep(says N1,000 Should Cook Better Soup) by aureen: 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hello People,
What is your advice to this woman who the husband gives N1,000 to cook soup and expect kpomo, stock fish, crayfish, oziza leaf etc to be added to the soup, meanwhile he has the money to give the wife so she can cook a balanced meal because several times he has given people money between 10,000 to 50,000 mind you he doesn't give her housekeep instead he goes to the market and buy e.g rice, beans, yam etc by himself and ask them to cook the food he choose to eat without considering if other people in the house wants to eat that food or not.
Re: Husband Doesn't Gives Wife Housekeep(says N1,000 Should Cook Better Soup) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Wait o...
He stocks the house with food stuff?
What does the wife do? Like does she have a source of income?

The most important thing is that the house should be stocked, whether he gives her the money to buy it or he buys himself is kinda irrelevant to me.

My advise to her is_ she should empower herself. smiley
She should also consider taking him to a psychiatrist, that's if he truly believes N1000 can buy meat/ponmo/okporoko...etc.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Doesn't Gives Wife Housekeep(says N1,000 Should Cook Better Soup) by nurey(m): 1:17am On Jan 19, 2017
So it's now a sin/forbidden for a woman to support her husband?

If he doesn't give her money for things he requested, she should find a porcelain, put live toads and frogs inside, serve the husband and let him pick his stock fish and Co from it.

If the husband pummel her, i shouldn't be held responsible.

(1) (Reply)

Corruption, Just Like Charity Begins At Home / My Father Disowned Me / We Came To Raise Money For Our Poor Parents-13-yr-olds Who Fled Abuja For Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.