Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) (30082 Views)

U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester / Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) / Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by wtfCode: 9:29am On Jan 19, 2017
I thought I've seen enough of stupidity n' then this 1 shows up undecided angry
Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 19, 2017
pofolo:
The mumu protester can only try that in the US where fire service department are fast and efficient.......
try that kind protest for 9ja...he go roast n burn pass ogunfe leg wey dem forget inside fire.....

ok ....This is fvcking funny cheesy
Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by kagel: 9:43am On Jan 19, 2017
You will burnt to hell; illuminates group .
no power or personality will stop Trump from being the president of USA.
to right the wrongs of satanic Obama.
Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by elsomm(m): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2017
Lack of respect to constituted authorities
Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 19, 2017
lol what a loner
Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by 111jideofor: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2017
Is an idiot
Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by melachima(m): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2017
OYO ohhh
Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by nizetee: 10:51am On Jan 19, 2017
Kaxmytex:
Bastardize berbecue

Bad day for canibals grin See roasted suya gone out of hand. The fire fighters no try for them cannibals at all grin grin grin

Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by cybriz82(m): 11:13am On Jan 19, 2017
Thewrath:
waiting for the pro one-Nigerians to do theirs for one-nigeria cool

to kill d ass licker pastor liberation....0.00 naira.
Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:26am On Jan 19, 2017
Thewrath:

Direct your questions to the pro-one nigerians.

No...I don't have to. You ask "How many can do that for one Nigeria"? So, for you to be the first to do it shouldn't be a problem instead of asking how many can do it...start by being the first to do it instead of asking questions. Na only to dey hide for corner dey talk una sabi. Hypocrite.
Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by Abillsable: 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
Thewrath:
waiting for the pro one-Nigerians to do theirs for one-nigeria cool
THose ones wont find anyone to resue them.They will be allowed to burn.
Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
Extremism is comin to America.
Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
kagel:
You will burnt to hell; illuminates group . no power or personality will stop Trump from being the president of USA. to right the wrongs of satanic Obama.
Wait o are u an american? i am jus curious. angelic kagel
Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by holythug(m): 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
You know you can make it happen naa....change starts with YOU
MKO4ever:
Some things can never happen in Naija

Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by Thewrath(m): 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

No...I don't have to. You ask "How many can do that for one Nigeria"? So, for you to be the first to do it shouldn't be a problem instead of asking how many can do it...start by being the first to do it instead of asking questions. Na only to dey hide for corner dey talk una sabi. Hypocrite.
I can't do it for one Nigeria,only for Biafra...
If you can't still comprehend,your cup of tea...
Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by Cityguy: 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
Eyaaa, he wanted to enact his American version of Arab spring. Get well soon brother, a lot of peeps there use their heads more than their hearts.
Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
Thewrath:

I can't do it for one Nigeria,only for Biafra...
If you can't still comprehend,your cup of tea...

It is obvious you are one of those pro Biafra agitators hiding under animosity to type trash here on Nairaland, you folks call Nigeria a zoo but guess what? Your lineage were born and raised in the same "zoo" just like the rest of us, your brothers and sisters leave "Biafran states" to hustle in states like Abuja, Kano and Lagos which of course is also a "zoo" and you go back to your state to spend all the money you made from January to November for Christmas only to go back to Lagos to hustle again from January to November the following year(this is the case every year). You beat your chest saying you are developing other states but is it a sin or a crime if you "develop your own state"?.

If you really want to actualize the "Biafran Dream" be man enough to set your sorry ass ablaze at the front of aso Rock and watch your fellow brothers mourn your stupidity.
Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by Thewrath(m): 1:14am On Jan 20, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

It is obvious you are one of those pro Biafra agitators hiding under animosity to type trash here on Nairaland, you folks call Nigeria a zoo but guess what? Your lineage were born and raised in the same "zoo" just like the rest of us, your brothers and sisters leave "Biafran states" to hustle in states like Abuja, Kano and Lagos which of course is also a "zoo" and you go back to your state to spend all the money you made from January to November for Christmas only to go back to Lagos to hustle again from January to November the following year(this is the case every year). You beat your chest saying you are developing other states but is it a sin or a crime if you "develop your own state"?.

If you really want to actualize the "Biafran Dream" be man enough to set your sorry ass ablaze at the front of aso Rock and watch your fellow brothers mourn your stupidity.
Ironically,you have been Searching for the same greener pastures since forever,something the biafrans find so easily in "your backyard" that was developed with biafran oil,without any success,must really hurt to be a scratch faced human!

Food for thought...
Ever wondered why all your threads never have more than 8 comments?
Simple,cause you re full of shit!
Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:19am On Jan 20, 2017
Thewrath:

Ironically,you have been Searching for the same greener pastures since forever,something the biafrans find so easily in "your backyard" that was developed with biafran oil,without any success,must really hurt to be a scratch faced human!

The more you comment about Biafra the more you sound like a broken record and expose your dumbness (Biafrans will be disappointed by your shallow defense)..you dumb fools find it "so easy" to develop other people's backyards but can't develop yours...it is evident this is a curse at work, you travel far and wide even to the north pole to hustle yet your communities look like trash bin. Nigeria is doing you a favour to be part of her judging from how bad you soil her name in a foreign land in the name of hustling (the list of your Igbo brothers executed for peddling drugs is so alarming that we stopped complaining). You do money rituals at home and do drugs abroad...a people so desperate for Christmas money.

Food for thought...
Ever wondered why all your threads never have more than 8 comments?
Simple,cause you re full of shit!

Food for thought...
Are you dumb to see the reason one doesn't get much views and comments on Nairaland is because the thread is not on "front-page"?

Are you daft to notice that not all front-page worthy threads make it to front-page...don't ask me ask seun and the crazy mods. By the way, I am not bordered wether my post makes it to front-page or not, afterall I don't get paid for it instead seun gets paid for the traffic...I am just using this medium to speak sense into people like you and trust me you guys are so many on Nairaland.
Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by Thewrath(m): 8:31am On Jan 20, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

The more you comment about Biafra the more you sound like a broken record and expose your dumbness (Biafrans will be disappointed by your shallow defense)..you dumb fools find it "so easy" to develop other people's backyards but can't develop yours...it is evident this is a curse at work, you travel far and wide even to the north pole to hustle yet your communities look like trash bin. Nigeria is doing you a favour to be part of her judging from how bad you soil her name in a foreign land in the name of hustling (the list of your Igbo brothers executed for peddling drugs is so alarming that we stopped complaining). You do money rituals at home and do drugs abroad...a people so desperate for Christmas money.

Food for thought...
Are you dumb to see the reason one doesn't get much views and comments on Nairaland is because the thread is not on "front-page"?

Are you daft to notice that not all front-page worthy threads make it to front-page...don't ask me ask seun and the crazy mods. By the way, I am not bordered wether my post makes it to front-page or not, afterall I don't get paid for it instead seun gets paid for the traffic...I am just using this medium to speak sense into people like you and trust me you guys are so many on Nairaland.
Same old stale poo you keep recycling,your threads doesn't have to hit FP before you get more than 8 comments..
You are irredeemably fool of poo..
Make do with the attention you got while it lasted,you ain't getting poo again.

And oh,try passing your message in a few sentences next time,not everyone wastes precious time reading gebberish poo of almost a page.
Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 20, 2017
I can see pmb doing same come 2019.
The children of hate from the other side of naija will die come 2019.
Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thewrath:

Same old stale poo you keep recycling,your threads doesn't have to hit FP before you get more than 8 comments..
You are irredeemably fool of poo..
Make do with the attention you got while it lasted,you ain't getting poo again.

And oh,try passing your message in a few sentences next time,not everyone wastes precious time reading gebberish poo of almost a page.

Ok, let me pass my message to you in one simple sentence.

You are irredeemably stupid, ignorantly foolish and uncontrollably mentally unstable.

I hope I have done well to let you know your problems. I love you and i want you to get well soon.
Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by Thewrath(m): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

Ok, let me pass my message to you in one simple sentence.

You are irredeemably stupid, ignorantly foolish and uncontrollably mentally unstable.

I hope I have done well to let you know your problems. I love you and i want you to get well soon.

Calling you foolish is an an insult and an embrassment to regular scratch faced fools!
Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:41am On Jan 21, 2017
Thewrath:

Calling you foolish is an an insult and an embrassment to regular scratch faced fools!

Hahaha...you can do better than that na, you no even sabi yarb, maybe we should switch to pidgin make I destroy your destiny with yarb. If only your mum knew you will turn out being a dumb waste she would have just aborted you when she had the chance.
Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by Thewrath(m): 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

Hahaha...you can do better than that na, you no even sabi yarb, maybe we should switch to pidgin make I destroy your destiny with yarb. If only your mum knew you will turn out being a dumb waste she would have just aborted you when she had the chance.

As if say your yard Dey make you buy dollar/fuel at subsidized rate,you no get sense o,you sabi yard,Na im you never Dey eat dinner with basket mouth and I go die?

See,we don do all these things tey tey see say e no add kobo for our acct,so if you like spit venom join from now reach tomorrow,I can't come down to the level of trading words with an empty nitwit that can't have a thread with more than 8posts since over 1yr plus you registered,what a shame,no value nothing to offer....why am I still replying you sef,just a waste of my time..this is the last,so use am go bank coz I know you crave for attention...comeback when you can creat a thread with over 8posts from members,just 8..

Better still,if it too pain you,break your phone and set yourself on fire for one-Nigeria
Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
Thewrath:

As if say your yard Dey make you buy dollar/fuel at subsidized rate,you no get sense o,you sabi yard,Na im you never Dey eat dinner with basket mouth and I go die?

See,we don do all these things tey tey see say e no add kobo for our acct,so if you like spit venom join from now reach tomorrow,I can't come down to the level of trading words with an empty nitwit that can't have a thread with more than 8posts since over 1yr plus you registered,what a shame,no value nothing to offer....why am I still replying you sef,just a waste of my time..this is the last,so use am go bank coz I know you crave for attention...comeback when you can creat a thread with over 8posts from members,just 8..

Better still,if it too pain you,break your phone and set yourself on fire for one-Nigeria

See mumu, shebi you talk sey I too dey type long story, abeg no be epistle you just type finish so....e be like sey that yarb wey I yarb you pain you too much, chai, your mumulity no get part 2.

You keep repeating 8 posts from members, abeg you wey get 8million post from members na how much seun give you? Mumu, I write for fun I don't care if people read or not, why should I even stress myself when I don't get paid doing it. I am not a blogger incase you don't know fool. I catch my fun here and write stuffs I like...wether your papa read or not e no concern me.
Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by Thewrath(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

See mumu, shebi you talk sey I too dey type long story, abeg no be epistle you just type finish so....e be like sey that yarb wey I yarb you pain you too much, chai, your mumulity no get part 2.

You keep repeating 8 posts from members, abeg you wey get 8million post from members na how much seun give you? Mumu, I write for fun I don't care if people read or not, why should I even stress myself when I don't get paid doing it. I am not a blogger incase you don't know fool. I catch my fun here and write stuffs I like...wether your papa read or not e no concern me.
If e too pain you,break your phone,then burn yourself in from of ask rock,for one-Nigeria!
F**cking mistake of a child!
Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Thewrath:

If e too pain you,break your phone,then burn yourself in from of ask rock,for one-Nigeria!

Hahaha...you be serious mumu. I swear I first think sey you get small sense but when I check am na so so indomie and fufu full your brain. Chai, your papa don suffer.

You: daddy, mummy, I lost my head in the bus but it grew back on my way home.

Father: I swear no be me born dis pickin.

Mother: Shebi I tell you sey we suppose do abortion comot this boy...see wetin him don turn to now, see as he dey disgrace our family.
Re: Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) by Thewrath(m): 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

Hahaha...you be serious mumu. I swear I first think sey you get small sense but when I check am na so so indomie and fufu full your brain. Chai, your papa don suffer.

You: daddy, mummy, I lost my head in the bus but it grew back on my way home.

Father: I swear no be me born dis pickin.

Mother: Shebi I tell you sey we suppose do abortion comot this boy...see wetin him don turn to now, see as he dey disgrace our family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trump Indirectly Concedes Defeat, Ask Officials To Cooperate With Bidden's Team / Zuriel Oduwole Meets With John Kerry In US. Photos / Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.