Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

An Edo Man Invited His Friends For His Mother's Burial, - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / An Edo Man Invited His Friends For His Mother's Burial, (870 Views)

When You Try To Break Up With An Edo Girl. / SHOCKING! See What Happened To Two Guys Who Stole An Edo Girls Pant / An Edo Man Invited His Friends For His Mother's Burial. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Edo Man Invited His Friends For His Mother's Burial, by Incredibleceo(m): 12:17am On Jan 19, 2017
An Edo man invited his friends for his mother's burial, after lowering the coffin, they put yam, rice, meat etc, into the grave.
An Hausa man asked why? The Edo man smiled & said, "According to our tradition, the dead go on a long journey & need all the food items they can get". The Hausa man dropped N100,000 inside and said, "When the food finish, buy more".
A Yoruba man also dropped N50,000 and said, add this in case it is not enough.
An Igbo man who was present at that time smiled, brought out his cheque book and wrote a cheque of N200,000. He dropped it in the coffin and took the N150,000 notes as change, then said, "Nwanne, withdraw when you reach dia o...it is going to be a dangerous journey, we don�t know how many robbers are out there and no one will be there to save you so just manage the check"
Igbo kwenu!
Re: An Edo Man Invited His Friends For His Mother's Burial, by Memepics: 9:03am On Jan 19, 2017
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Man, Money And Monkeys (the Real MMM) / What I Did To The 419 Who Tries To Defraud Me... / Can't I Go Out Again,i Asked Him To Take Me Out Look At What He Did (watch Vide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.