Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Falzthebahdguy Having Fun With His Family As They Celebrate In His Mansion (pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falzthebahdguy Having Fun With His Family As They Celebrate In His Mansion (pics (49006 Views)

Falzthebahdguy, Ik Ogbonna, Babatee And Jide Kosoko Pictured / Bisola Featured In FalzTheBahdGuy "Ellobae" Video (photos) / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falzthebahdguy Having Fun With His Family As They Celebrate In His Mansion (pics by Elshahzad: 10:02am On Jan 19, 2017
[color=][/color]
Re: Falzthebahdguy Having Fun With His Family As They Celebrate In His Mansion (pics by Elshahzad: 10:03am On Jan 19, 2017
[color=][/color]hh
Re: Falzthebahdguy Having Fun With His Family As They Celebrate In His Mansion (pics by ayusco85(m): 10:04am On Jan 19, 2017
johnchuks1212:
i said it yesterday but no one believed me now won again

LA call, LA bend. Scammers everywhere
Re: Falzthebahdguy Having Fun With His Family As They Celebrate In His Mansion (pics by addizzle(f): 10:04am On Jan 19, 2017
iPurge:
celebrate for what? undecided
wch kind bad belle u be.. .celebrating for God's preservation ova his family at least
Re: Falzthebahdguy Having Fun With His Family As They Celebrate In His Mansion (pics by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 19, 2017
Not hating ,but Nigerians don't know what mansion is.
Re: Falzthebahdguy Having Fun With His Family As They Celebrate In His Mansion (pics by EdegbeLine: 10:11am On Jan 19, 2017
It looks like a self contain to me though!
Re: Falzthebahdguy Having Fun With His Family As They Celebrate In His Mansion (pics by oskaaay(m): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Falzthebahdguy Having Fun With His Family As They Celebrate In His Mansion (pics by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 19, 2017
Mansion cry if na so masion be what will normal flat look like
Re: Falzthebahdguy Having Fun With His Family As They Celebrate In His Mansion (pics by Kobicove(m): 10:30am On Jan 19, 2017
ajasa4link:
Choi! Dele Mommodu Don suffer. ....... See all those 1991,1992 children singing dele na my boy.. ........ Lyrical insult na em worse pass for dis world. The insult will always sound brand new anytime d song is played

Is he the only one who bears the name "Dele"? undecided
Re: Falzthebahdguy Having Fun With His Family As They Celebrate In His Mansion (pics by petomas(m): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2017
timmydahpeace:
aproko too plenty among all this childish nairalander.....chei!!!! undecided
Re: Falzthebahdguy Having Fun With His Family As They Celebrate In His Mansion (pics by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:02am On Jan 19, 2017
iPurge:
celebrate for what? undecided
New house na. Abi is it easy to move to new mansion in the midst of an economic recession?
Re: Falzthebahdguy Having Fun With His Family As They Celebrate In His Mansion (pics by Tenplet(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
ammyluv2002:
#Softwork
hw you come thief de word i wan use...onye ohi
Re: Falzthebahdguy Having Fun With His Family As They Celebrate In His Mansion (pics by hardehniyi(m): 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
Wehdone sir

Re: Falzthebahdguy Having Fun With His Family As They Celebrate In His Mansion (pics by ifeanyi83(m): 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
Is he the one behind the lagos class captain handle on twitter??
Re: Falzthebahdguy Having Fun With His Family As They Celebrate In His Mansion (pics by ajasa4link: 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
Kobicove:

Is he the only one who bears the name "Dele"? undecided
The guy knew doubters will exist ,so he further opined MR DELE NA MY BOY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Denies Car Gift From Businessman, Curses Bloggers, Rumour-Mongers / Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) / Davido Mocks Paul Okoye’s Old Home In Epic Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.