Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Gambian Government’s Website Features Barrow As President - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gambian Government’s Website Features Barrow As President (22612 Views)

Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website / Photos From The Swearing In Ceremony Of Adama Barrow As Gambian President / Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambian Government’s Website Features Barrow As President by Rick9(m): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2017
haywire07:

This colour master still dey nairaland ...wow!!!

*days of moneysoldier*
Boss cheesy I dey here oh, no where to go
Re: Gambian Government’s Website Features Barrow As President by 48noble(m): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2017
olodo
Re: Gambian Government’s Website Features Barrow As President by Pilar4u(m): 10:30am On Jan 19, 2017
That is better for him and his house hold
Re: Gambian Government’s Website Features Barrow As President by Bullet1234(m): 10:31am On Jan 19, 2017
easzypeaszy:
Nigeria and amebo..wetin concern una self every second Gambia..una gt problem
Have you heard of the word ECOWAS? If you don't know the meaning... Google is your friend and it's still free.

1 Like

Re: Gambian Government’s Website Features Barrow As President by Coolgent(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2017
Chai this tom and jerry play, anyway i dont blame them the population of Gambia is not even half of state
Re: Gambian Government’s Website Features Barrow As President by ayetroy(m): 11:13am On Jan 19, 2017
Lucky guy
Re: Gambian Government’s Website Features Barrow As President by Freestainworld(m): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2017
jammeh pls don't go, stay and fight and be slaughtered like a cow, fat pig.
Re: Gambian Government’s Website Features Barrow As President by pchukwudi: 11:18am On Jan 19, 2017
Nigeria - particularly Nairaland - has become a den of misinformation.

I THINK here's Gambia's official website: http://www.thegambia.gm

Mynd44, Seun, lalasticlala

helinues:
@ Moderator.. You just decided to move the topic to the front page without cross checking.. This is a newly created website with no details.

Stop misleading people.. I am in support of Barrow though
Re: Gambian Government’s Website Features Barrow As President by AngelicBeing: 11:29am On Jan 19, 2017
wellmax:
Jammeh, you fall my hand. I was expecting you to be adamant. Making way for ECOMOG to come in and disgrace you like Laurent Gbagbo.
grin grin grin
Re: Gambian Government’s Website Features Barrow As President by kingsbeco53(m): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy Am loving this story!!!.. Baba refused to step down saying" only God can remove me from power!!"

Re: Gambian Government’s Website Features Barrow As President by Chimourinho(m): 11:52am On Jan 19, 2017
Jammeh na goat, ewu gambia *in my grandmothers voice*
Re: Gambian Government’s Website Features Barrow As President by otumopkor(m): 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
Once you leave the seat of power then all road leads to ICC in the hague.

Dont believe whatever they tell you mr President as soon as you step down from power you are nobody and nobody cares about you. All you need now is for Donald Trump to support/endorse you and you are sorted for life LMAO.

And by the way the gambian website is the worst website i ever laid my eyes upon. undecided
Re: Gambian Government’s Website Features Barrow As President by zpakln(f): 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
Fake website
Re: Gambian Government’s Website Features Barrow As President by eunisam: 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
icedfire:

We are brothers,it's the black brotherhood
you are right shaaaaa
Re: Gambian Government’s Website Features Barrow As President by Larrykaysail(m): 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: Gambian Government’s Website Features Barrow As President by thexzy(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
Barrow is mostly used by Farmers, Amajeris and hustlers in motor park....infact this barrow u guys are supporting has a negetive landmark on Gm ooo if u check it well. It may apply this same fulani dullard"§ style.....All of them eeeh. This one fit dey Adamant even as his name is Adama

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Trump: Physicians Start Remdesivir Therapy / Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. / Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.