Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

A Message For The NBA - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Message For The NBA (361 Views)

Today Is 9/11 Commemoration, Drop A Message For Those Who Lost Their Lives / Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) / Pharrell Williams Has A Message For American Women – See What He Got To Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message For The NBA by ddjay: 2:33am On Jan 19, 2017
fortunately for me, i don't have a Nigerian lawyer friend, but this Gambian journalist has made me realise that some integrity is lacking among some of our lawyers and to some extent, gives credit to the anti-corruption war buhari is fighting in the judiciary,NBA wants to transport all this their prolong legal cases that has protected corruption in Nigeria to Gambia and the Gambians are saying, they don't want it. i know we are facing a recession, but at least, let this lawyers going to Gambia have some small shame na, and like the lady journalist puts it, "don't be on the wrong side of history" even though i know (like every other Nigerian) that the NBA has no sanitisation and sanction mechanism in its system. i equally join in saying "don't be on the wrong side of history"
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/6f7d4118

(1) (Reply)

Barrow Sworn In At Senegal As Gambian President / Washington State Sues Trump Over Immigration Order / Trump Promises New Immigration Order As DOJ Holds Off Appeals Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.