Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Davido Turn Security Man To Look After His Car As His Gate Man Sleep (pics,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Turn Security Man To Look After His Car As His Gate Man Sleep (pics,vid) (7745 Views)

Zlatan, Pocolee And Davido Turn Prayer Warriors Overnight (video) / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) / Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Turn Security Man To Look After His Car As His Gate Man Sleep (pics,vid) by 9jaCelebsVids: 8:16am On Jan 19, 2017

Re: Davido Turn Security Man To Look After His Car As His Gate Man Sleep (pics,vid) by 9jaCelebsVids: 8:17am On Jan 19, 2017
More

Re: Davido Turn Security Man To Look After His Car As His Gate Man Sleep (pics,vid) by januzaj(m): 8:19am On Jan 19, 2017
Abeg mods no move this trash to front-page.
All these yetebrities go dey think say we mumu,he tell guy say make dem act,the guy cooperate base on say na im dey feed am,you come bring am come here.
The way this guy is using social media,if Goats had access to internet, they would do better.
Gerrara here mehn

8 Likes

Re: Davido Turn Security Man To Look After His Car As His Gate Man Sleep (pics,vid) by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2017
So how is this a news

2 Likes

Re: Davido Turn Security Man To Look After His Car As His Gate Man Sleep (pics,vid) by Olalan(m): 8:23am On Jan 19, 2017
This guy needs to grow up. BTW. When did he become a police officer to use Police number plates on his car.
Re: Davido Turn Security Man To Look After His Car As His Gate Man Sleep (pics,vid) by Edwinmason(m): 8:24am On Jan 19, 2017
nairaland suppose to have a trash bin where all this wil be move to

1 Like

Re: Davido Turn Security Man To Look After His Car As His Gate Man Sleep (pics,vid) by Bossontop(m): 8:27am On Jan 19, 2017
undecided

Re: Davido Turn Security Man To Look After His Car As His Gate Man Sleep (pics,vid) by CaroLyner(f): 8:38am On Jan 19, 2017
whats the use of having a car you're losing sleep over

1 Like

Re: Davido Turn Security Man To Look After His Car As His Gate Man Sleep (pics,vid) by Gflat: 8:49am On Jan 19, 2017
Not 25yet but living the life of a 50years old millionaire. Now that is what I am talking about cool

2 Likes

Re: Davido Turn Security Man To Look After His Car As His Gate Man Sleep (pics,vid) by 9jaCelebsVids: 9:27am On Jan 19, 2017
januzaj:
Abeg mods no move this trash to front-page.
All these yetebrities go dey think say we mumu,he tell guy say make dem act,the guy cooperate base on say na im dey feed am,you come bring am come here.
The way this guy is using social media,if Goats had access to internet, they would do better.
Gerrara here mehn

Yeah u are making sense
Re: Davido Turn Security Man To Look After His Car As His Gate Man Sleep (pics,vid) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:00am On Jan 19, 2017
Olalan:
This guy needs to grow up. BTW. When did he become a police officer to use Police number plates on his car.

No.....Its you and your kinds that needs to grow tha fvck up! Is it his fault that he is the son of a rich man and rich himself? Anywhere una see thread about davido, body go just dey pepper una! You guys should free the young man!

1 Like

Re: Davido Turn Security Man To Look After His Car As His Gate Man Sleep (pics,vid) by 9jaCelebsVids: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2017
LesbianBoy:

No.....Its you and your kinds that needs to grow tha fvck up! Is it his fault that he is the son of a rich man and rich himself? Anywhere una see thread about davido, body go just dey pepper una! You guys should free the young man!

You get am

1 Like

Re: Davido Turn Security Man To Look After His Car As His Gate Man Sleep (pics,vid) by yungbillionaire(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2017
but on a more serious note..dis boy acts very childish...no be everything dem dey show or talk about on SM but itz his life though.
Re: Davido Turn Security Man To Look After His Car As His Gate Man Sleep (pics,vid) by princeemmma(m): 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
how this one come turn news now, i never eat morning food, evening don dey reach i still never eat, una come dey post this rubbish, abeg

Re: Davido Turn Security Man To Look After His Car As His Gate Man Sleep (pics,vid) by 9jaCelebsVids: 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
princeemmma:
how this one come turn news now, i never eat morning food, evening don dey reach i still never eat, una come dey post this rubbish, abeg

When buhari ear good you go chop
Re: Davido Turn Security Man To Look After His Car As His Gate Man Sleep (pics,vid) by 9jaCelebsVids: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
Gflat:
Not 25yet but living the life of a 50years old millionaire. Now that is what I am talking about cool

Abi
Re: Davido Turn Security Man To Look After His Car As His Gate Man Sleep (pics,vid) by IzzyBee(f): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
wetin com concern me
Re: Davido Turn Security Man To Look After His Car As His Gate Man Sleep (pics,vid) by 9jaCelebsVids: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
IzzyBee:
wetin com concern me

Then why u comment here
Re: Davido Turn Security Man To Look After His Car As His Gate Man Sleep (pics,vid) by IzzyBee(f): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
9jaCelebsVids:

Then why u comment here
wetin concern you?
Re: Davido Turn Security Man To Look After His Car As His Gate Man Sleep (pics,vid) by Xbursta(m): 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2017

Re: Davido Turn Security Man To Look After His Car As His Gate Man Sleep (pics,vid) by 9jaCelebsVids: 9:45am On Jan 20, 2017
Xbursta:

G
La bliv La diee

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma And Flavour Performs On Flavour's Manager's White Wedding / Actor Ibrahim Yekini Itele Welcomes A Beautiful Baby Girl / Devido Mention His Father Name And Baby Mama In Lyrics Of Osinachi Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.